Is this true?

Is this true?

Attached: qoreqgt7byb91.png (2174x1688, 497.16K)

What did you expect?
Communists silence free speech to forward their revolutionary cause. But people are so pissed off that they slowly drift towards right and far right ideology. Radicalization like this very well documented and understood. The communists are going to have a serious problem on their hands.

What is pcm?

Yes and Yes the left state media made me into who I am today
also sage and OP is a faggot

political compass memes I think, gay reddit shit, I've seen a thread about it recently

One of the biggest reddit subs that got banned for spreading transphobia and Nazism

I’m glad we can be the corrupting force of the youth again. It’s been a good while since 2016

usually i would just tell you to go back, but i welcome all refugees from this sub

Attached: important message.jpg (1024x327, 55.87K)

Yes

Attached: 1657333291220.jpg (457x494, 38.56K)

>"iF yOu aLlOw fReE sPeEcH yOu gEt NAZIS!"
No, bad times created by faggots with foreigners pillaging your lands gets you nazis.

You can stay if you post a political compass aboutghj4a the Demiurge

DEATH IS OUR ONLY SOLUTION
THE GREAT SATAN AND ALL OF ITS SUPPORTERS MUSH PERISH
DEATH IS THE ONLY SOLUTION
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
YOU KIKES TOOK MY FUCKING FORESKIN YOU DEMONIC FUCKING DEMONS

Attached: AGONY.gif (640x360, 1015.43K)

Political compass memes are nothing more than cartoonish representations of ideologies that they claim to represent. Every post I’ve seen from pcm reads like it’s made by people who’ve learned about politics through short YouTube videos and memes. Misrepresentation of the ideologies wouldn’t matter if the memes were actually funny, but sadly they’re not. What’s the orange one represent? Are they just pulling new ideologies out of their ass now?

Attached: FCB65A79-A1C7-4AA5-8B1A-AEFC1D72FE22.jpg (750x748, 617.33K)

The Jews who created them won't though.

Attached: 1636650681691.png (1000x1294, 19.44K)

Just cause and effect.

Attached: 1610234702482.jpg (828x924, 139.63K)

do le evil polack anons really rape redditors into becoming nazi trannies

>silence free speech
>"oh no i couldn't spam and post literal garbage, time to go to le Any Forums"

Attached: 1647073414166.png (214x259, 120K)

>tranny
No one respects your opinion

show us your tits. that's what you're good for

>the janny was the good guy all along

DEEP L O R E

Yeah, same basic thing happens all the time when people with authority shirk their responsibilities to inculcate the next generation with good values so the next generation goes off to find and/or create their own values that are very often complete dogshit.

Do Jews bring fascism upon themselves?
Yes.
Extreme actions have extreme reactions.

It was a subreddit where you get away with offensive and racist humor for a fear years until jannies cracked the whip