What causes a 13 year old to act like a deranged animal? What is he being taught at home...

What causes a 13 year old to act like a deranged animal? What is he being taught at home? To hate the guts of every white person he sees? Even for a nigger its too much to beat up another child almost to death at 13 years of age.

Attached: 525FA49A-C67B-4FA5-AF15-A0830BB7DA00.png (460x621, 320.16K)

Other urls found in this thread:

redice.tv/
thegatewaypundit.com/2017/10/swedish-dentist-reveals-80-migrant-children-actually-adults-fired-now-may-lose-home/
indiegogo.com/projects/bernt-herlitz-vs-region-gotland#/
youtu.be/thJgU9jkdU4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Its the father of the girl who is responsible for carrying out the justice. I dont dont if he is 13. I would execute him.

You know it's an inbred sandnigger that did it right?

He was probably taught the fucking law, dickhead.

Kids are immune to legal prosecution. Any time you buy meth in Sweden it's from a fucking black child.

"13" year old

Haitian niglets will beat and stab each other to death here at this age, I have seen it.

Ethiopian means nigger and they’re all inbred so that’s irrelevant.

Fuck, 20% of their DNA is from some random fucking monkey.

Attached: 1513311661845.jpg (1024x849, 105.4K)

Saw this story on "Red Ice TV" yesterday. He brutally beat raped & sodomized her and left the kid for dead. They were also saying that it's doubtful the "14 year old" nigger was that age and he is likely over 18 but, like many refugee-invaders, is probably much older and Swedish authorities assigned him a much younger age. Who the fuck knows. They should outright kill these fucking nigger savages

Spend the weekend catching up to what is happening, who is doing it and why . . .

>Red Ice TV - The Future Is The Past
redice.tv/

Attached: Red Ice TV - The Future Is The Past.png (1523x336, 232.44K)

This cant be true. Sounds like an onion article..

"13" year old.
There are no actual minor migrants. They're all adults.
Also that coon should just be hung from the highest tree.

>I would execute him.
our ancestors would easily of called this "good enough" for a full tribal war.

If Sweden is calling him "13", he's probably at least a man of military age.

In some cases its pretty obvious they aren’t minors. But in this case I really can’t say. When i was in school there were kids who grew up faster and looked older than other kids. Nowadays 13,14 year olds look like 17,18. So I really cant say.

Swedes are spineless.

>Swedish Dentist Reveals 80% of Migrant ‘Children’ Are Actually Adults - ls Fired and Now May Lose Home

thegatewaypundit.com/2017/10/swedish-dentist-reveals-80-migrant-children-actually-adults-fired-now-may-lose-home/

They're wild animals dude. Look at the country they come from

its called "being a nigger" and everyone knows not to allow niggers to come near women or girls

>Bernt Herlitz vs Region Gotland

indiegogo.com/projects/bernt-herlitz-vs-region-gotland#/

Yes. Even now i see Germany is quickly recovering from the war depression that lasted a couple of months. Your economy is strong and people are happy in their sheltered lives with everything being cared for. There will be no revolutioons. But i would honestly love for the primal gothic spirit to come out once more. I know the bavarian soul is suffering trying to play civilised and tolerant.

youtu.be/thJgU9jkdU4

This. Just 50 or so years ago this would have ticked the masses to go on mass execution and purging spree.

>born in 71
>passes as a child in Sweden
What fucking timeline am i at?

>what timeline
one of the worst