Wtf Is This Jewishness?

Explain yourselves, Muzzies.
twitter.com/YasinAwwal/status/1547949576379781120

>1. All Debts MUST be Repaid

>The concept of debt in Islam is such that it must be paid in one way or another, either in this world or in the Hereafter. Hence, a true believer doesn't fear giving out debt because he knows his debtor cannot get away with the debt.

>It is either he repays him in full in this world, or that he is paid by his next of kin from his inheritance or he pays in the Hereafter by either relinquishing his good deeds or taking off your bad deeds.

>2. Not Paying Off Debts is Very Risky

>Only the creditor has the right to waive or forgive debt. Even for a Shahīd (ie. a martyr) –all his sins are forgiven except for debt. Whoever dies in a state of indebtedness will not be set free, unless his debt is settled.

This is just sandjewing. You greedy motherfuckers. You don't even forgive people's debts in the afterlife. Absolutely jewish.

Attached: Islamic Jewing.jpg (600x712, 32.18K)

Other urls found in this thread:

investopedia.com/terms/i/islamicbanking.asp
islamicbankers.me/focus/late-payment-charges-tawidh-gharamah/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

everything is jewish until jews cease to exist

I spent some time in the UAE because my friend was over there as a teacher and he explained to me that you never go into debt otherwise they cancel your passport and you aren't allowed to leave. While all the other foreigners were driving ferrari's and lambs and etc he just took the bus because he didn't want to risk it.

They're pretty strict on debt.

What is the interest rate in the afterlife?

What redemptive value is there in a "religion" that doesn't let the poor off the hook for poverty even in death?
A religion that places no such burden on the rich, essentially telling everyone that wealth is its own reward and that the wealthy have an EASIER time getting into heaven because debt is an unpardonable sin?

Usury is supposedly haram, so the repayment is for a set amount in addition to the principal, presumably maybe there are additional amounts added as penalties for late repayment.

If you are islamic I believe they have special loans which have some name. They're extremely low interest loans which are fixed so essentially they aren't making money off their brothers. I think that is a good idea.

I find it funny how many religious have a certain bureaucratic outlook on afterlife.

Wtf is this? Debt and Interest is forbidden in Islam.

OP post is a Jew, no doubt.

>To earn money without the typical practice of charging interest, Islamic banks use equity participation systems. Equity participation means if a bank loans money to a business, the business will pay back the loan without interest and instead give the bank a share in its profits. If the business defaults or does not earn a profit, then the bank also does not benefit. In general, Islamic banking institutions tend to be more risk-averse in their investment practices. As a result, they typically avoid business that could be associated with economic bubbles.

So when does the business being loaned money get to stop sharing its profits with the bank? This sounds very mafioso.
investopedia.com/terms/i/islamicbanking.asp
"We don't charge you interest, but you give us a piece of the action forever"
Wtf, Islam?

>extremely low interest
is the interest rate in Islam
Interest is Haram, it's a Jewish thing only

I know but I've heard in practice there is still interest it's just really low.

what if the debt is a slave you lend someone? do you get the slave back in the afterlife?

It's as though all Abrahamic religions were created by kikes.

Then, in practice, that's judaism

islamicbankers.me/focus/late-payment-charges-tawidh-gharamah/

Apparently, though it probably varies by country, they're allowed to charge a very small interest rate for account management that can be recorded as revenue and a much more significant amount of interest as a penalty for late repayment which may NOT be recorded as revenue, and which must go to charity. That must be very convenient if they or their cousin is running the charity being donated to as well.
Charities are a scam.

Yeah they say it's for admin fees and accounting which makes sense and means it isn't technically interest.

Don't get me started on charities I'm sure the charity system here is worse than yours.

Islam is Slave Class Judaism.
It's to be spread across the world to wipe out Christianity and usher in the Noahide Laws with their A.I. anti-christ.

But they want to kill Jews. Christians and Muslims have more in common than anyone else.

During the genocide in Indonesia which occurred in the 60s the Christians and the Muslims came together and they genocided all of the Jews, Athiests, Communists, LGBT and basically all leftists. They killed like 2 million people and spared each other.

It makes a lot of sense why they banned fractional reserves reading this.
Its pretty much the least Jewish take on debt I've seen.

>just really low
it's probably not compound interest

If 1.8 billion muslims wanted the jews dead, the jews would be dead. Everywhere.
Muslims hate jews right up to the point where they have to do something about it, then they've all got something better to do.

Pretty sure you're correct about that.