Inhumane

What do you guys find funny about these pictures of young men that were killed during the war?

I am a transgender and algerian, I am literally hated both by Ukrainians and Russians, yet I still feel broken by these horrible pictures. Having to save picrel for few seconds on my computer literally makes me feel so dead inside.

>Do you Any Forumstards even have empathy?
>What if it was you or your loved ones?

Attached: 1657996589773m.jpg (1024x768, 207.83K)

You will never be a woman

I only feel sadness for people who want to avoid war and are forced into it or civilian casualty, don't care for people who sign up tph familam

I always regret browsing Any Forums every few months. It's enough to fill of me disgust for nationalists for at least few weeks.

Another war widow fleshlight for me. Thanks boris.

>You will never be a woman
Who said I thought I was one? Stop escaping the real topic.

Attached: 0fb2490999a0d43032341ad09ce0acac.jpg (505x549, 21.16K)

Those are some really good boots. Where can I get a pair?

To die for a globohomo takes low iq

>I only feel sadness for people who want to avoid war and are forced into it or civilian casualty, don't care for people who sign up tph familam
You should take on consideration that people are under propaganda. People with low intelligence and low education are likely to not question ideas that are brainwashing them.

>To die for a globohomo takes low iq
No user, it takes an average IQ and a whole army behind you with their guns pointed at you.
Assuming they're drafted.

>Be Reddit fag
>Believe the propaganda
>Think that Russia is cartoonishly incompetent
>Get fired up to be the Hero of own story!
>Buy top-of-the-line military equipment.
>Need to take care of your feet!
>#1 advice from former soldiers on Reddit.
>All the SEALS and Rangers on Reddit say to get good boots!
>Recommend specific brand.
>Buy that brand.
>Ship off to Ukraine.
>Sign up to shit on Ruskies and face-fuck Putin himself when your victorious army marches into Moscow.
>Everyone says it's going to be super easy.
>Get there.
>Told to get in the back of this old pickup
>Given a WW2 Era rifle with a single mag.
>Told to pick up ammo from dead bodies.
>Half way to the front lines.
>Gonna skewer some RUSKIES!
>HERE I COME MOTHERFUCKERS!
>Gets deleted by tank round.
>At least they weren't wrong about the shoes.
>Quality boots.

Attached: 1646182100529.jpg (395x432, 49.23K)

it's totally fine when russians are dying

Militaries are filled with subhuman trash. I laugh when a US soldier dies because I know he is a Redneck or ghetto city types. Wars are good to clean up the gene pool.

Terrifying. Are those really Nike boots. I don't dare looking at the picture anymore.

I hope it made you feel better about yourself.

It's not. People shouldn't die for elites, especially since they promote racism, uncontrolled migrations, religious ideas, homophobia, transphobia, gun ownership and being independent on fuel coming from dictatures. Elites purposely let violences, robberies, rapes and crimes be committed in order to control the masses.

Attached: 1657530609218.jpg (1024x965, 187.3K)

Learn to laugh
This is a clown world, don't be the sad clown.
Is Algeria nice?

empathy is invented by jews to fool goyim

Attached: piggersmile.png (539x596, 610.04K)

>What do you guys find funny about these pictures

the shoos

I also hope it made you feel better about yourself.

Attached: years of life.jpg (836x635, 81.27K)

>Think that Russia is cartoonishly incompetent
they are though? Putin completely botched the invasion... tens of thousands dead for Ukrainian oil and gas fields, and water access for the annexed peninsula of Crimea..

It will obviously pay for itself in the long run, but competent couldn't be used to describe Vladimir's unlawful invasion of it's neighbor.

>Learn to laugh
>This is a clown world, don't be the sad clown.
I am a happy person in life. But this board disgusts me beyond what you can imagine.
>Is Algeria nice?
Not really. The land is beautiful, but people there are ridiculously lowly intelligent and educated. I've visited Italy and it is a very nice place to be, so you can are lucky not being born in Algeria lol.

To answer your question, I am ambivalent on casualties in Ukraine. I don't have the time nor energy to worry about everyone who has or will die. I'm certainly concerned about those close to me, but if there are starving kids in africa, their parents failed them, not me. Why is it that you only feel empathy when you SEE photos instead of hearing first hand accounts, or just understanding that armed conflict comes with horrible and brutal death for some combatants?

Attached: 1656971393710.jpg (680x443, 37.12K)

Feet don't fail me now!

Attached: ew.jpg (401x367, 23K)

Fuck Ukraine and Fuck Russia.
but the guy was melted with termite so that you do not recognize him.

Attached: anon.jpg (600x600, 28.77K)