How do you reconcile being an ethnonationalist and also hating women?

I want to think of women the way Hitler did but I just can't bring myself to do so. The modern Western woman ranges from pathetic to despicable.

Attached: women-love-florence-nightingale.jpg (793x540, 89.73K)

You're a fucking shill. Fake. As. Fuck.
If you were real you'd know none of us hate our women, and we blame ourselves and not the ones who are easily led. Only men can solve the woman problem.

It's just so easy to hate women. Respect is a two way street and so often they don't put any traffic on their side of the road.

I don't know anybody who hates women. That's retarded

You can't be a nationalist if you don't hate women. Simple as.

Attached: JAH.jpg (1000x600, 182.9K)

I just view women as malleable and take for granted that adept application of my penis will enable me to reform any undesirable traits or behaviors

It's like every single thing they do is a shit test designed to make us hate them.

Attached: women.jpg (1024x1024, 212.06K)

100% you are jewish.

No, it's just you. Kys.

I guarantee you it's not as bad over there
Not yet

>we blame ourselves and not the ones who are easily led.
Women were happy to go along with it. As long as their hedonistic desires are fulfilled, they don't care what happens to anyone or anything else. They'll gladly kill their own children so they can keep having casual sex with strangers. Stop making excuses for them.
>Only men can solve the woman problem.
I agree, but the only way to do that is to put women back in their place. There's no "nice" or "loving" way to do that at this point. It'll be through force.

Simple. Women are property.

>Hitler on women
>When the Nazis took power in 1933, there were 100,000 female teachers and 3,000 female doctors working in Germany. Most were eventually sacked, forced to resign or pushed into marriage and motherhood.
>From 1936, women were prohibited from working as judges, lawyers, principals and a range of other professions. Women were also removed from high-ranking or influential positions in government agencies, charities, schools and hospitals, to be replaced by men. University and college places for women were restricted to a firm quota of 10 per cent.
>While the Nazis depicted German mothers as national heroes, single women and working women were treated as second-class citizens.
>Two Nazi groups for women, the Nationalsozialistische Frauenschaft (Nazi Women’s League) and Werk Glaube und Schönheit (Work, Faith and Beauty) ran classes that emphasised fitness, beauty and domestic work. The objective of both groups was to produce Aryan women who were loyal to the Nazi regime, appealing to men and prepared for motherhood.

If you think Hitler was a simp for white women, you are fucking wrong.

You are subverted by jewish ideas. You are a male feminist. The creation of jewish sex war politics.

Disgusting.
DISGUSTING.
Reject jewish sex war politics. There is no war between men and women. Men and women are one.
Meninism is just another lgbtqpf category of faggot victim group that attacks its own. Men cannot defeat women and women cannot defeat men. It's just a faggot distraction. When you wage war against women, you are waging war against your children.

>and we blame ourselves and not the ones who are easily led.

You shouldn't. You should blame the faggots in 1922 who gave women the right to vote. Then blame the GI Gen and Boomer faggots who gave them the right to work. No men alive today under 60 has any responsibility for the way women are today outside of their own daughters if they have any.

This is straight up denial of reality.

>There is no war between men and women. Men and women are one.
lol
>Men cannot defeat women and women cannot defeat men.
Men are strong and women are weak, we could "defeat" them in 5 minutes if we wanted to
>When you wage war against women, you are waging war against your children.
Women don't want to make children anymore

Attached: women-backup.jpg (660x443, 79.62K)

I don't think he was a simp or a feminist, but he cared about and respected the German women. He wanted them to be treated with dignity, and to be valued for what he saw as essential contributions to society.
I don't care about any of that at this point. Our women are way too far gone for that sort of treatment.

It's easy to treat women with dignity and respect when they aren't whores for globohomo.

The solution is simple. Take away ALL their rights. Not just their right to vote and work. ALL of them. Make them property again.

You love your property, your property is valuable, it's cherished, you'd defend your property and prize it highly. Women are your most prized possession. Women are meant to be property. Women cannot psychologically handle freedom. Women were evolutionary molded by being treated as the property of men for millions of years. It's neglect to let them run free, that's like letting a child makes it's own decisions. The stresses of modern life are too much for the female mind to deal with, they break. They need to be protected and insulated from reality and have a man make all decisions for them. Women are property. Almost all women (but not all of them) are redeemable if we just make them property again.

>The solution is simple. Take away ALL their rights. Not just their right to vote and work. ALL of them. Make them property again.
There's no way to accomplish this without coming at it from a place of hate. We'll be too lenient, too compromising otherwise. It's just how we are. Women take advantage of our empathy just like the jews, the blacks, etc.

Attached: women-ww2.jpg (1016x439, 137.78K)

So. Modern women are extremely deserving of our hate. Let the boys get revenge for a month or two during the collapse as we take women as our property. But men are naturally wired to care for women and want to protect them anyways, so the hatred won't last because women will naturally submit and shut up very fast. Remember Hitler took away so many rights of women and German women loved Hitler till the very end. The women were arguably bigger supporters of him than the men. Also remember it's scientifically proven than women find benevolent sexism to be attractive. They like it. Women as property is not hate, it's benevolent sexism. They benefit from being property. You have a responsibility to care for them if they are your property.

Attached: women-suffrage.png (1808x3731, 609.27K)

Attached: female-education.jpg (1024x705, 191.06K)

Attached: women-civilization.jpg (1469x1323, 492.1K)

Attached: women3.jpg (2177x3390, 1.83M)

Attached: women-history.jpg (483x345, 157.85K)

Attached: female-standards.jpg (1170x1348, 394.8K)

Attached: roastie.png (488x752, 347.45K)

Attached: roastie-cosplay.jpg (460x596, 41.1K)

Attached: mgm-tweet.png (776x365, 59.34K)

t. Jew brain
Feminists all say the same shit.

>
>Men are strong and women are weak, we could "defeat" them in 5 minutes if we wanted to
No you're retarded. You have been convinced by jew shit that men and women are separate. But they aren't. You will wage your war, and you will lose and die. Men who want to live will not follow you just as women who want to live will not follow the feminists.

Attached: genital-mutilation.jpg (1125x1118, 975.7K)

>You have been convinced by jew shit that men and women are separate.
Nah, I've been convinced by observable reality
That trumps any of your bullshit platitudes

>"let me tell you what you believe"
OP is retarded, stop bumping this shitty thread that boils down to "Any Forums is one person."

Based. Educated is wasted on women. You only need to teach them the basics like reading, writing and basic math up until grade 5 or 6, then go onto a finishing school where you teach them how to cook, how to homemake, teach them about diets and gardening, teach them how to raise children, how to please a man, how to be a good wife, how to be fit and healthy, all useful things that would actually benefit her for being marriageable.

Actually it's jew shit
it's bullshit and you are bullshit.
And you will fall as all the jew zombies fall

This is why if we let women vote we will be doomed to repeat the mistakes of history over and over and over again.