Unvaccinated Americans up to 8 times more likely to die from COVID-19

If you’re unvaccinated, you have an 800% increase in dying from COVID-19.

How embarrassed will you be when you end up on the /r/HermanCainAward subreddit?

Proof: nypost.com/2022/07/15/covid-19-deaths-up-to-8-times-more-likely-among-unvaccinated/

Attached: 1639984885816.jpg (1170x1517, 310.24K)

Other urls found in this thread:

gov.mb.ca/health/publichealth/surveillance/covid-19/index.html
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/386785873/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Still not taking it.

How are they putting out such blatant lies at this stage? They don’t care about repercussions. It’s mask off for NWO

This the same CDC that said:
>Getting the shot will stop you from getting Covid.
>Masks Work
>Masks don't work.
>Masks do work, but only N95 or better.
>Actually - Just wear something on your face all the time just because we said so.
How about fuck what that government run propaganda organization has to say. They're literally the ones who got us into this mess by funding Chink Science experiments.

>(((NY post)))
Herbs

>Trust the science

Attached: 1656697439650.webm (640x480, 2.51M)

based

Attached: 1653097407671.jpg (1024x913, 67.87K)

Vaccinated americans up to 99999 thousand billion gorillions times more likely to die from vaccine side effects compared to unvaccinated americans

"8x more LIKELY" based on literally nothing.

Let's see the actual death numbers.

I prevent Covid-19 through a secret mixture of herbs and spices

>CDC
very trustworthy

Attached: 1654118790477.png (1080x721, 914.74K)

so the exact opposite of UK data? interdasting

Good.

Dont care!

Purebloods check in!

Attached: jopq8.jpg (600x450, 33.04K)

Proof:
>A fucking NYpost article
>Not an actual study

They're biasing the numbers by including all fraudulent deaths from 2020.

I have had that shit 4 times and on atleast 2 I caught it on purpose. Shit feels good like a drug.

then why are there stgill people who havent be vaccinated? maybe covid is flue like in regards to lethality and you need to shut up after 2 years nigger. maybe your a fagot playing at being a doctor and some one needs to yell stranger danger and send your fagot ass to jail

We know this is more fake numbers just like the total deaths, excess deaths, etc, etc because covid is a fake disease and the pandemic was a hoax.

The only threat that has emerged since 2020 is the injections that are all but guaranteed to impair your ability to fight naturally occurring coronaviruses, or cause any of the symptoms attributed to the fake disease 'covid'

Attached: meme-coronavirus-3.png (641x787, 934.25K)

trust the science

Attached: 3DC70707-1BDC-4A82-A48F-A59EE7D79578.jpg (276x174, 40.03K)

I work in a hospital and we all had to take the jab. Our cases are higher than when most of us weren't vaxxed. Also, not a single death caused by covid. The only people who die are old fucks just as it has ever been. Fuck off with your pseudo studies. They're bullshit.

Since most normies got the jab, the remaining demographic of unvaxxed has some extreme outliers that are very unhealthy, sick, and/or obese that bump up the numbers of unvaxxed dying.

Attached: heddie.jpg (768x550, 52.58K)

But what are the total death percentages vaccinated vs unvaxxed not just regarding covid 19.
>get clot shot die least didn't from covid.

Ah news someone pulled out of their ass.
Let me guess they have to be overweight 90 and stage 4 cancer?

fact: OP will most likely comit suicide alone at some point later in their life and it will be their immediate family who finds their body in a partially decomposed state

Chuds get BTFO hourly thanks to facts and data. They’re just too low IQ to comprehend when they’re being BTFO. Both humorous and disturbing.

>source: CDC

Literally no other source or study. Meanwhile, there are dozens of studies arguing against this bullshit.

Attached: trust the science.jpg (844x622, 116.43K)

look at total death instead, they are not recording the vaccinated death as covid that's all

Fake news, here's data from Canada, the same trend was observed then censored in Scotland and England.
Source : gov.mb.ca/health/publichealth/surveillance/covid-19/index.html

Attached: de52d981-2c0d-4615-b8b2-99755033dd45_1170x1025.jpg (1170x1025, 112.01K)

Everything in the world is fake. Stab yourself in your fake heart so you can move on to the next fake reality.

Never taking it.

what's hilarious is how uneducated people are on the statistics jew. you can make statistics paint any picture you want. seriously, they have classes on misleading data and how to use it for your own ends.

>800% = 1x8
>8x0,000001 = 0,000008
Meanwhile in jab-land
>8x6000000 = OY VEY

This thread again. KYS op. Herbals.

nice try chud, its normal to decrease in time. thats why you have to boost too :)

Somebody actually got payed to post this thread and then leave, I can't think of a more pathetic "job" except doing it for free.

Attached: 1643572591465.png (364x101, 1.45K)

So basically once you get vaxxed you need boosters every month just to get an immunity as good as the unvax, if you stop you die.

Obviously not everything is fake. However, the disease called 'covid' is fake, and is nothing but a broadcast illusion lapped up by people too stupid to figure out that their 'rulers' would indeed lie to them on a global scale.

Attached: CDC corona progression.jpg (1024x783, 80.3K)

Remind me what the IFR for Omicron is for young unvaccinated people?

>How embarrassed will you be when you end up on the /r/HermanCainAward subreddit?
Are you admitting you have a public social media presence ripe for reddit to exploit for updoots?

HAHAHAHAH
Vaxxies are fucked.

Never got it never tested never masked never cucked

A risk I am willing to take fag

Define unvaccinated.

Attached: 69B52C85-FB66-44C5-8FB3-C13E385E154D.jpg (720x402, 21.38K)

'omicron' isn't a real thing in the first place. Sure, coronaviruses are always mutating and circulating, but the 'covid' strains are just 'science' tracking those naturally occurring coronaviruses and pretending they're some new deadly pathogen.

So the answer to your question is, the rate is the same as it was for respiratory illnesses prior to the pandemic hoax being carried out.

Attached: Miracles in Action - Flu Eradicated.png (1950x1522, 462.87K)

>>Masks do work, but only N95 or better.
Correct. Are you retarded or do you think doctors and nurses working in hospitals full of unvaxxed retards are able to stave off infection with magic? I remember when this board had brains.

Haven't you embarrassed yourself enough already.

Attached: 1657834242368.png (960x550, 765.52K)

8 times 0 is still 0

Still not taking it, try to vaxx me and you will DIE, YOU WILL DIE!!!

Attached: phonto 4.jpg (4053x4061, 2.44M)

So from 1 in 8 million to 1 in a million. Wow, literally shaking.

Had this supposed “covaids.” Was a slight cough and felt crummy for a day.
Your gay “virus” is literally the sniffles, and you’re taking experimental, gene altering fagottry. For the sniffles.
Anyone vaxxed Is a spineless, weak homosexual with limp wrists, and a loose asshole.

>Proof
>Nyc post
Lmao

Attached: 1657864407272.png (680x553, 205.58K)

Faucci killed a bunch of faggots in the 80's? What the fuck, I love Faucci now.

>an 800% increase
>from zero

800% of 0 = 0

Attached: asdadasassdasdsa.gif (220x165, 245.08K)

fpbp

8 x 0 = 0

Attached: schlop schlop.jpg (1600x1200, 879.33K)

NOT TAKING IT
NEVER TAKING IT
I HATE THE ANTI CHRIST

>Unvaccinated Americans up to 8 times more likely to die from COVID-19
God, I'm so lucky for not being American!
>How embarrassed will you be when you end up on the /r/HermanCainAward subreddit?
You need to go back, honestly...

Attached: 1657949484490.gif (607x609, 760.55K)

Can I just get the booster? Or is there a certain protocol to follow, meaning or the shots all then same chemicals or is the booster different? Simple questions no one asked when they were vaxxed. Are all the shots the same chemical formula. Imagine taking the same thing over and over believing it will work.

Is it 2020 still?
Do retards like you still exist?

Did the chinks deliberately create and or leak this or not? If so, why are you retards so keen to catch a chink weaponised virus? Reddit is full of leftist, pseudo-intellectual retards who think they're smarter than they are and this place is full of retards who think catching the chink virus is a great way to own the libs. Is there any non retarded part of the internet left?

The thing is I’m just not taking it

Don't care. Fuck you.

Geez what a retort. Did you disbelieve in the effectiveness of n95 masks prior to the chink flu too?

What does "8 times more likely" mean, user?

No one was scared of Covid in my community. But then again most of us were not a morbidly obese cancer stricken aids patient with hepatitis and diabetes. Sorry not taking your gene therapy wef injection. Their no longer a democracy if autocrats like trump and Biden can get away with crimes against the constitution

I didn't say one way or another. It's funny that you'd mention "brains" but fail to demonstrate that you've got any.
I was simply pointing out the narrative shifts by the Media powers that be.
Additionally - Nurses and Doctors are still walking around with Cloth Masks. Same as your fucking political leaders, retard. Despite the same CDC saying they do not work to stop covid infection.
You fucking sheeple literally were told to strap paper to your face because it would stop transmission and you believed it and jumped to cover up the faces of children and anyone who didn't agree.
Fuck off, retard. Go take your next clot shot. Don't you have a booster to take?

I survived a winter of serious illness and death. So not buying it. At least if I do die, I'll die human.

The problem with throwing away all crediblility to use a lab leak cold as bioterrorism for political gainis that there is no credibilty anymore with anything in medicine.

Oh no. Now I have a 0.0000008% chance of dying

not taking it. have fun dying vaxxers

yeah because the vax kills you before you can get covid

>t. Jewish media

Attached: 162305412025.png (464x462, 124.55K)

Yet I'm still fine and vaxtards get sick

I do work in a hospital, granted its in california, and in an area where its mostly old white people in here, but most people are vaxxxxxx'd. Lots of doctors and staff took it by force. Definitely the "worst case scenario" is not occurring, where everyone is dying off constantly to clots etc, still only see a few PE's and DVT's, but at the very best a class of people who were requiring constant care were neglected and now they are decompensating enmasse

Amazing.
We have states and countries that we can directly compare who did and didn't use masks and the curves are identical and you still think masks do something.
I am impressed by your sheer idiocy.

I had it for about a week now, at least having symptoms. It sucked as a cold, but I'm glad I'm not vaxxed.
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/386785873/

not getting vaxxed u fucking putz. not happening an dill kill anyone and their families if they try

Attached: 82E2FECB-34A6-4C62-B054-A620D150C8F1.png (863x590, 582.24K)

England, Scotland, Manitoba, Ontario and Quebec(Canada) all show higher age adjusted death in the two doses compared to the unvax. Quebec, Ontario, Scotland and England stopped publishing by vax status

Attached: 293704796_5540880632600120_1928390564839138734_n-1.jpg (1042x1280, 81.74K)

this again? Just wake me up when the shooting starts

Attached: 288016337_5942141149134827_1002331997589777797_n.jpg (1080x1439, 143.97K)

more more more more more more more more likely

Kill yourself, Fauci.

PS I am not vaxxxed. Never had covid, and I've had TONS of exposures. I don't even care anymore, its literally a few days of fever and a few days not getting raped at work.