youtube.com/channel/UC2aSEcv-o_PvDvuQg43rpRw

Learn Irish:
pastebin.com/XEENGRuM

Attached: dev.jpg (580x680, 129.43K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qJeEuiwuJhg
youtube.com/watch?v=E0R0D7_-3vI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The "Irish Furries" took part in the tranny demonstration in Dublin today. WTF is going on?

At least the public will see how they're all a bunch of freaks.

Attached: furry.jpg (733x983, 98.6K)

That is one aesthetic edit. Who is the fellow in your picture?

Attached: 1551887663767.jpg (874x1024, 288.99K)

Kino
youtube.com/watch?v=qJeEuiwuJhg

Can't wait for the day they all get tarred and feathered.

Eamon De Valera. After the uprising in 1916, he was the only commandant who wasn't executed by the British because he had American citizenship.

He went on to be a prominent figure during our War of Independence and Civil War, and became a mainstream politician afterwards (on and off until his last term as President which ended in 1973).

He was quite good in some respects and not so based in other ways. Responsible for the execution of some of our patriots. Very interesting figure nonetheless, he was one of the only leaders of a country in the world to send condolences to Nazi Germany after the death of Hitler.

Attached: dev2.jpg (460x604, 51.48K)

I wish we could round them all up and the trannies too and ship them off the America where they belong with all the other likewise freaks and from where the influence came.

Ailtirí abú!

They'd probably like that tho

They have no real connection to this country so it wouldn't take much to spook them into fucking off. Emigration much higher among the gay community already.

What happened the first time the people of Roscommon saw a nigger? Very funny anecdote from:

"A Historical and Genealogical Memoir of the O'Connors, Kings of Connaught, and Their Descendants" published by Roderic O' Connor in 1861.

They weren't too far off.

Attached: r1.jpg (750x302, 32.48K)

I love this picture
This one not so much. Plenty of future Nolan suspended sentences there.

Bump

Good evening gents

this isint éire/pol/. this is /npg/

Thanks for explaining. Apparently he was the one fucking with O'Duffy and his blueshirts, banning his marches and organization for being radicals.
Should be Eoin O'Duffy up there, not Eamon De Valera
youtube.com/watch?v=E0R0D7_-3vI

Attached: Eoin O’Duffy.jpg (1200x1685, 201.88K)

they look exactly as you expect. no different from a mutt or a bong. dog fuckers need more diversity
>They'd probably like that tho
cheeky

This. Stop shilling parties.
It ruined Éire Any Forums and was one of the main reasons the general fell apart.
The main purpose should be information. You want to post information from NP sources on the State of the country then that's fine, just don't shill a party that has the same problems as every other (poor leadership and retarded Yes men holding it up).

Since we have NP guys here.
What the fuck happened with Philip Dwyer?

what ever happened to Mhoist Mayo Man?

its their inept retard staff of young lads shilling. they cant into shitposting. i've been blocked by them on every platform and i agree with them mostly. lighten up, fags

Let's not forget Ceann Comhairle

>Philip Dwyer
i spoke to him when he was canvasing. seemed like a sweet man but a total soiboi. no balls. he got uncomfortable when i started talking about, and i quote "hanging all niggers and kikes"

LGBT shit has gone way too far and I don't think most homosexuals are on board.
Had a conversation recently with a gay fella who complained about 'Diversity' shit and rainbow flags everywhere in his workplace. This guy was fairly left wing too.

bittersweet with that lad, sure, he was the only high agency one out of us, so he made the majority of the threads. but he was also a big shill for NP. supposed it was new back then but still...

It's all well and good trash talking the NP, but do you have an alternative?

O' Duffy was alright too but still far from perfect, he picked the gay side during our Civil War.

One link really winding you lads up that much? I don't go out of my way to shill the NP on here. Whether ye like it or not they're the foremost Nationalist organisation in the country right now so they're going to be a topic of conversation on these threads sometimes. You're more than welcome to criticize them and discuss what they could do better. There's probably members lurking or posting on here so maybe they'll even take some of it onboard. I have problems with the way they do things myself.

Attached: o duffy grave.jpg (750x1000, 252.6K)

>an alternative
terrorism and race riots

passive aggressive little homo. im just keeping it real. you keep your fannypads in your purse or else we'll have a problem. nigger lover

Ireland for ever me boys
All the boyos and me go down to da poob and hang wit da lassies and go ta fight da blacks and taans like me pa and me ma did back een te dae.

From what I've heard, he didn't like being told what to do and what not to do by the party, and from what I can see, he's much more interested in making his videos and doing his hikes than he was in being a political candidate. All in all, I think him leaving was a good thing for everyone involved.

His heart is in the right place and he genuinely cares about what's happening to the country but he wouldn't be the smartest or most well-read man around.

:(

please tell me you're bill the butcher. i miss that little heritagefag

You're glowing

im sorry. lets stop all the fussin and a feudin

Attached: download (8).jpg (259x194, 7.24K)