FUCKING HAPPENING: DEADLY COVID BA.5 VARIANT SPREADING RAPIDLY

"We're looking at probably close to a million new cases a day," Dr. Peter Hotez said Monday on CNN. "This is a full-on BA.5 wave that we're experiencing this summer. It's actually looking worse in the Southern states, just like 2020, just like 2021," said Hotez, dean of the National School of Tropical Medicine at the Baylor College of Medicine in Houston.

That puts us in the range of cases reported during the first Omicron wave, in January. Remember when it seemed like everyone everywhere got sick at the same time? That's the situation in the United States again.

It may not seem like a very big deal, because vaccines and better treatments have dramatically cut the risk of death from Covid-19. Still, about 300 to 350 people are dying on average each day from Covid-19, enough to fill a large passenger jet.

"That is unacceptable. It's too high," Dr. Ashish Jha, coordinator for the White House Covid-19 Response Team, said at Tuesday's briefing.

Attached: 1571575013459.jpg (1844x1086, 294.57K)

Fuck off.

yeah yeah we are all dying, now fuck off jew

I'm almost surprised you didn't memeflag this shittier post.

>CASES CASES CASES

>money worms

oo need to bring that money velocity down again. repo markets must be fking up again.

BA.5ED

>CNN
/thread

still not taking it

fuck niggers and your shill nigger shit. suck the barrel of this nigger popper while i empty the clip. watch me kill 100 shitskins and then take a bong rip. jewish skins are my garb, they touch the floor but i don't trip

Attached: FREEEEEDOOOOOOOOOMMMMM.png (1920x1080, 192.44K)

i have covid right now. its literally nothing. just a mild cold

The worst thing that can happen to the covid narrative is getting covid.
because it's literally just a new name for the flu. If they say you have covid you have the flu. Sit in bed for 3 days drink water and then laugh at retards that think this is anything more than the flu.

Holy shit, fuck! I'm unvaccinated, WTF am I gonna do? I totally fucked up.

>Oh no, not the Southern states!

And nothing of value was lost.

Who cares about covid

Attached: 1655850352281.gif (250x250, 1.69M)

You're in for it now, pal. It'll be a winter of death and disease for you this 2021 winter season.

time to kys

Attached: e960a212316e59f94056492fd684d0c3.jpg (747x754, 72.91K)

Covid doesn’t exist
No isolation
Viruses do not exist
Only bioweapon mrna shots
Immune system goes bye bye for all vaxxoids, enjoy seasonal sickness until you get killed from common sickness.

Attached: pol-8.jpg (689x362, 51.25K)

Fauci can suck my balls

BA.4 and 5 have been here for a while
2.75 is the new king in town and good luck stopping it
But none are deadly to those who did not take the mrna, to those that did it will wear you down before your existing conditions kill you.

nothing wrong with population reduction

renewed calles to KILL FAUCI. accost this mother fucker on the street with your baseball bat.

>deadly

Biden spent 3.2 billion on more injections so expect terrorism to get them into arms. This is our lives now until theyre shot.

They haven’t even updated the vaccines so it probably is too weak to even block infection at all even early on with the vaccines we have

FUCKFREEMASONSFUCKFAUXCHIFUCKGATESFUCKBIDENFUCKTRUMPFUCKTHECDCFUCKWEFFUCKKIKESFUCKFDAFUCKGLOBOHOMOFUCKASHISHFUCK

you deserved digits for this

Another day, another commercial

Step right up vaxtards and get your myocarditis clot shot! Don't forget to ask for extra graphene, hydrogel and Luciferase. Purebloods unite. www.lifeoftheblood.com

This will surely kill the company I work for, I can't wait! I know its fucked up to say this, but I hope cases rise again soon because we are moving out of here anyways and the company goes under and I collect for the remaining few months here, have a small vacation and start a new life next year. I hope you saved throughout the pandemic user.

I like how they just gave up trying to find "scary" names for the variants since everyone stopped caring about covid

Hotez and Fauci are fucktards. I knew Kary Mullis and without him dying in Aug 2019, never could have gotten away with this. Purebloods unite. www.lifeoftheblood.com

Every single small business I know of made it through the pandemic by receiving government handouts, and basically cherry picking jobs to make themselves look viable, but they've already burned through everything, can you imagine another (((surge))) which is supposedly worse? These companies will never return this time and I say I CANT WAIT!