Ballet is CANCELLED you NAZIS!

We win Chuds. No more dancing for you. This disgusting dance of Europe and White Supremacy needed to go. This is a good thing! I can't think of any better way to pay back Whitey!

twitter.com/Telegraph/status/1548387097505017857

Attached: BALLETISCANCELLEDCHUDS.png (609x647, 451.3K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=reZH2B8irtw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I salute you guys. Soon your kids will learn ebonics only instead of proper English and there will be no art or music except for rap. So brave!

Attached: Podsh.jpg (284x297, 12.55K)

Isn't rap a shortening of rape culture?

>(((leading dance schools)))

>Ballet has been ditched as a requirement for school-entry auditions because of its "contentious nature", with teaching staff explaining that the traditional mode of dance comes with the baggage of "white European ideas".
>The centuries-old art form was seen as being a barrier to inclusion because of the exclusionary financial burden of taking classes, and also because of its idealising of certain European body shapes, and division of roles along gender lines.

wtf is this then? Are they going to forbid her to dance now?

youtube.com/watch?v=reZH2B8irtw

I'm a man and did ballet for 6 years when I was a kid.
in my teens I thought it was kinda gay, so I changed over to taekwondo, now mma.
boy am I glad I did it in the past though.
all those scrubs and their poor flexibility, it's not even funny how you can decimate most of them with good body control alone.

don't have kids
but if/when I do I'll probably make them go to ballet as well

No, only if she were white. What we are witnessing is a conquest. It is happening in real time. The people are in such disbelief that they do not believe their own eyes. In fact, if one begins to trust their instinct, they are immediately made to doubt it through the deluge of media messaging that contradicts their own understanding. Afraid of the disconnect, they quickly conform.
Any Forums's purpose is to confuse, incite, and gather data on users. It is a psychological weapon. You, masters of this board, are not masters of the earth. You will find that your actions have consequences. This is not a threat, but a warning that attempts at control often quickly get out of control and make the situation a whole lot worse. This website needs to be shut down. The internet, as well, was a mistake.

god damn i hate jews and niggers

Attached: niggers ruin ballet dancing with their twerk monkey bullshit.webm (1280x720, 2.8M)

Ballet is bad. Pointe dancing destroys feet. Pushing permanent damage like this on lolis is serious abuse

Attached: kill_it_withfire.jpg (500x386, 47.77K)

The walls are closing in

good, because it would be humiliating to watch niggers absolutely mogg whites at ballet.

Me and gymnastics. Damn I really wish I kept that up.

true ballet can only be Russian

Attached: 16568506178710.jpg (1107x720, 585.79K)

Lol kikes hate anything beautiful
Imagine being so fucking disgusting u cant
Even appreciate another culture b/c your
So envious
Ahahhaaha kikes are fucking demons
Shit like this makes it so obvious

Attached: 8BF1C260-1F8C-43EF-AE00-8D96E8CD8BB9.png (840x859, 323.89K)

Take that Putin!

God I can't wait for riverdancing to get cancelled. Stupid irish.

well niggers are doing nigger things

It literally the language of teaching dance. You cant bark out commands in time if you have no words for the positions. Choreography will become impossible.

Ballet was for gays and spoiled rich old pricks that could afford to bang young ballerinas

Hope you find a good woman and raise some
Absolute chads user.

>leading dance schools
>won’t teach classical ballet
Pick one. Those are no longer “leading dance schools”. They have ceased to perform their primary function.

Attached: AEA82603-8938-444D-8F5B-C7AC3469E7D0.jpg (1024x1280, 154.5K)

>anglo
>ballet
Lel. I remember some american girl was dancing in Kremlin Ballet Theatre. She was balling her eyes out when they sent her packin. I think now she dances in Astrakhan.

It’s probably a great way to meet girls. Ballerinas are slim and graceful and what could be better than throwing them in the air and catching them? Chad move.

Attached: 9938D4C5-6111-4A52-B06B-CBD8C3CCC648.jpg (650x974, 152.29K)

>good, because it would be humiliating to watch niggers absolutely mogg whites at ballet.

Most Nigs women have a body mass that doesn't support Ballet. So you're post it stupid.

[SNIGGERING RUSSIANS INTENSIFIES]

So twerking is fine?

No reputable school would teach this disgusting shit.

Let's be real bro, its not like we weren't sniggering at your attempts at ballet anyway.

Show dem nubian powa quean

Attached: 1599103378643.webm (1280x720, 2.3M)

YES
we need more trans, lgbtqxyz and BIPOC inclusive dancing. “Twerking” despite what racsit trolls decry online is a popular trend set by the dancing culture of the black community. More dances like this should be performed in beautiful dance halls and theatres. Ballet is old and boring anyway, its the 21st century we need more action.

well, pretty much all the girls I know from back then who're still doing it are chain-smokers and borderline anorexic.
it kinda comes with the territory, so if you're OK with that you're golden.

Fuck it, kill them. I'm tired of this, just blow they're brains out.

>European bodyshapes

Kek this can't be real

Whats sad is this int even parody, I mean i cant even shitpost about it anymore everything is so fucking gay

>of certain European body shapes, and division of roles along gender lines
Women who practiced ballet from young age literally develop a different body due to the specialized exercises, a body that's not really genetically distinctive from any region because it's mostly a body made out of epigenetic