Is god mathematics?

will we find him through math?

Attached: God Help Us.png (499x530, 245.6K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jo18VIoR2xU
youtube.com/watch?v=jxYbA1pt8LA
youtube.com/watch?v=ZNUP4Dcslyc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

no
you have to touch grass to find God.
It's literally in the bible.

Mathematics is the language of the universe

Attached: BE0F92A4-8194-4F40-A7CF-38911A8CDDF3.jpg (554x744, 61.9K)

No the bible refers to Yahweh, not god.

youtube.com/watch?v=jo18VIoR2xU

Isn't God supposed to be the ultimate ruler?

Doge is the all and everything, including maths. You will not find him more by studying maths. Get up early in the morning and see the sunrise, it will help more.

Attached: 2738b41607219b9eb303c5303cf602a0-3620333044.jpg (736x952, 151.99K)

Pi is proof that God laughs at Mathematics

>NOOOOO MUH MONAD GNOSTICISM I HATE THE DEMIURGE NOOOOOO HE CANT BE GOD NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!
Gniggers are cancer, sage

What? Demiurge? Do you believe that Plato shit?
Plato means broad, he was a good wrestler, he should've stayed with that.

>touch grass

why do zoom zooms push this meme so hard? the grass is not greener.

the ultimate ruler? so like a tool of mathematics to measure? yeah you’re probably right

I rate this meme 7/10. We used to say: "take a hike, jive turkey."

why do you love jews and their tales so much. i prefer a 1488 mindset

Like ultimate government.

Attached: capture.png (305x334, 20.52K)

i mean like culturally and economically just follow the math, pure unregulated capitalism works, a free market is self regulating and a free culture is always going to be the most intresting AKA Any Forums

Attached: Capture95.png (600x678, 388.7K)

God is a superintelligent AI

youtube.com/watch?v=jxYbA1pt8LA

Attached: explaining the singularity to retards.png (1376x1124, 137.96K)

you cant be a globalist without being authoritarian its in the name GLOBAMISM

Attached: unknown (21).png (948x594, 100.54K)

1488 mindset is cucked.
>We must defend the white race etc etc for our children etc etc
and...
>for the beauty of Aryan women must never be lost
What the fuck. And yet people spam that 1488. Shit's cucked yo, get those numerals outta here.
And I'm being dead serious. If your only reason to save the white race is because "white gurl very pretty" then I understand why so many neonazis are utter untermensch.

my personal theory is that everything (and i mean literally everything) good in life is libertarianism

Attached: raf,750x1000,075,t,322e3f_696a94a5d4.jpg (750x1000, 161.69K)

..... Maybe

if only everyone stopped bullshitting around and fully embraced competitive capitalism we could have been doing space travel 100s of years ago lol "Competition is merely the absence of oppression."

Attached: nexusae0_5.png (1920x1080, 2.5M)

Math is pure logic.

The one concept in math that troubles me is infinity. I think it is not framed correctly. To me infinity simply means something that can be added to, ie limitless.

Infinity = infinity + 1.

So that raises a question about the universe. Is it infinite? Can it be continually added to without end? As far as we can observe, time is infinite in that it can be added to, but actually if the universe suffers a heat death, and the arrangement and state of matter no longer changes, does time stop, meaning it is finite?

The speculation that the universe somehow re-spawns forever once it reaches heat death is intriguing in that it would mean time continues for eternity, and raises the question was there a beginning?

God says he is the beginning and the end, the alpha and the omega, and “I am that I am.”

Math is one thing that seems to exist outside of time.

These things are beyond our comprehension. And what set the empirical constants we observe, like Geary and the speed of light?

I like this one. Based

Here is the actual truth.

Attached: 1654421789017.gif (282x300, 1.91M)

Gravity and the speed of light.*

and then you have people who think competition is destructive and make me want to kill myself, Confucianism was basically communism as a religion , as opposed to atheism and anarchy or catholic and libertarianism

Attached: unknown (7).png (1792x2276, 634.56K)

>The one concept in math that troubles me is infinity.
You are wrong in saying that it's one concept.
Actually there are multiple, mutually exclusive concepts of infinity

Nah I'd fuck almost any woman really. But especially my own race. The problem is female behavior, as they haven't been properly brought up. D'you know what I mean?

Yahweh is only referred to as God by Jews, Edomites, and Canaanites. Not Hebrews or Israelites.

i dont think it really exists and we will slove that when we get there

Attached: unknown.png (799x800, 812.25K)

That's the point of the image, female behavior.

woman being schizo is part of the deal they are tamed by strong men, the only reason they are so schizo now is because of bad fathers

YOU, yes YOU user need to be a capitalist God that is entirely individualist and self sustaining and capable of extreme violence but also as intelligent as you can be Napoleon style, and keep your standards high consider most people cattle but produce something to help them so you always have competitors even if you cant see them

Attached: 81cQcRpKHKL._AC_SL1500_.jpg (1200x799, 87.4K)

No. Mathematics is truly the Queen of science but overall its only a basic tool. Our world is based around mathematical laws but its still creation, not Creator, you can see. And humankind is still too primitive to use full potential of mentioned tool

Right they must have a different sandbox baby-eater.
Ah then it's good. I'd make it
>When they realize they have to put up with white women.
But that might be a bit long.
Is schizo the right term? I'd say they're like unleashed dogs, no sense of behavior.
>They are tamed by strong men.
If it's worth it. A strong man will quickly go for the easier to tame twin sister.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZNUP4Dcslyc

you can see it in culture Any Forums is the perfect example as a bazaar of people you only get the best when you leave it unregulated. and im not an anarchist im very pro militarization and think nukes were the most peaceful invention since the colt

Thats because God gave you free will. Much of Jesus' actions (therefore His actions) were to combat hypocrisy. Those that deny free will, even just for others, are without God.
The atheist dogma against free will and God is pathetic. They revel in the idea that God won't make them choose while also not having any power to sway His hand.
All the improper teachings of pagan converts still clinging to their pagan traditions trying to twist you into pointless sacrificial behavior while they themselves refuse to sacrifice anything, especially their closet paganism.

>is god mathematics?
someone is getting warm...

Attached: 1601784436671.png (556x628, 174.76K)