White people are nigger lovers

old.reddit.com/r/MadeMeSmile/comments/w04jw8/boy_adopted_from_sierra_leone_experiences_his/

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-07-16 at 11.59.06 AM.png (920x1586, 1.71M)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Virtue_signalling
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>10 years from now: Kwame Kimjimbo, adopted from Sierra Leone, is the prime suspect in the rape/murder of his stepmother Karen Johnson

is this a city for ants?

I think Amerimutts see them as these innocent little things they need to take care of. Quite sad really.

The milf in that post is a clear 8/10 and pol claims that Redditor cucks can only get 3/10 fat hamplanets

kek
>We spoke to Karen Johnsons husband and he told us that Kwame Kimjimbo was a good boy and never could have seen this happening

white man's burden. it's a real thing.

Do you think the dad fucks him good?

Attached: Untitled.png (160x350, 133.53K)

This is bad for everyone involved. The black is treated like a pet and the white people are being mixed with animals.

White is a culture of acceptance and inclusion, this is why racists cannot be white, but a black man can be.

Attached: images.png (225x225, 9.6K)

>tf
>tp

I never understood these kind of posts online, like let's toss the nigger aside why even post this? I have the same problem when people post about their dead loved ones it just seems so disingenuous and fake like even if you think you mean well it just feels like you want people to think you're a good person.

Attached: 20220628_163043.jpg (1400x700, 70.29K)

Even though this kind of people LOVE getting attention and good boy points for adopting blacks, it could just be they posted it on their personal family twitter/instagram and some creep looking around for blacks being treated like gods just reposted it on reddit for karma. A LOT of this kind of events always end up in reddit because of creeps stalking families in Twitter or Instagram.

Notice how the redditor who posted it didn't title it "My brother experiences his birthday" or "my son" or "my wife's son" or anything like that. Just "boy adopted yada yada" and his profile shows all the comments regarding that thread he doesn't even know the people involved.

White people bringing in Zimbabwe niggers into their homes like rescued animals and posting it on social media for virtue signaling points. Whites truly are a clown race.

Rich liberals all have massive savior complexes, they view niggers as their pet projects
They're just as racist as the rest of us, they're just not honest about it

Yeah, they treat them like exotic pets.

Its a mental disorder called Negrophilia that mostly effects middle class urban and suburban white Americans.

Hope so. I'd ride that beard

You just know.....

That kid will so them more appreciation that any spoiled brat from the West, must feel nice to help someone like that.

how do I search the comments to upvote the racist ones

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Virtue_signalling

*show

They're not virtue signaling you retard, they're actually showing virtue through their acts. Virtue signaling is what people do when they just talk about supporting something and they're actually hypocrites, like people that talk about refugees but wouldn't house one.