Intel GPUs will be the end of Taiwan

How can the bugs compete with Jewtel? Look at that fucking nose. Its fucking over for Taiwan isn't it. They will badger every tech reviewer into sucking Intel's cock, no matter how shitty their GPU is. They are already mogging the most popular youtubers into submission. Even Steve is powerless against it. He actually apologized for shitting on their card and they STILL didn't let him actually run any benchmarks. It doesn't even matter if the actual product is shit. They will just let China take over Taiwan.

RIP computers. RIP Taiwan. Its over.

Attached: Screenshot (67).png (1586x1241, 1.07M)

based, fuck chinks

I feel like intdls gpu is always coming out any day now for years. Is is it finally real now, top late to benefit from the crypto mining boom?

>buy intel
Yeah, hard no from everyone actually using the hardware.

It's a scam like everything jews do, moving Intel R&D to israel has set back the company by 10 years by now. Their competition ARM, AMD and Nvidia are too far ahead, the only thing keeping Intel alive is government contracts and licensing

>Tom Petersen
>Jew
You can't be this retarded

Why can India produce tech shit? In SOCAL they are 70% of the code monkey types.

Lol, Raja Koduri is in charge of their GOU business. Hes the king of overhyping and under-delivering. Look at how underwheling AMDs Vega was while he was in charge there.

Because they work for pennies on the dollar

He's with Intel now, they have all the money and resources in the world, don't blame Raja because AMD is shit and Radeon GPUs continue to be shit, nobody buys them

GPU*

Nowhere near as shit as intels are. Eearly reviews are incredibly undelming.

>shilling for Israeltel. Canadians are scum, but this might be the scummiest thing you fucks have ever done

>RIP computers. RIP Taiwan
>GPUs
kek
As if there are modern and demanding games worth playing.

FPS/$ is 85%, brand is 15%. That is literally all the gaming market cares about. There's a 0% chance this trash is ever competing, nobody is going to buy it.

Do you even know anything about PC hardware? Arc A-Series GPUs are Intel's first gen discrete graphics, of course the driver is initially going to suck but the hardware is good and in a few more gen's they should be caught up, there is a reason why only NV and AMD have been the only two companies doing discrete graphics, it's a hard space to get into and that's mostly because of the software driver

What if, for reasons, all decent GPUs are being used by cryptominers and gamers are left twisting in the wind? Integrated graphics are all that most gamers will be able to afford now.

They're outsourcing the fabrication to TSMC. That's not a good thing

Good jewvidia should be nuked for shilling out my gpu to jew miners

Crypto is in freefall and GPU prices are plummeting.

TSMC rules

Intel is fucked beyond all recall.

Yep it's breaking the myth of the jew genius. They can't even 7nm.

>AMD is shit and Radeon GPUs continue to be shit, nobody buys them

This is not the place for a laughable fool like you to put his parlous wits on display.

I guess the news comes 3 months late in Brazil

I'm actively avoiding news to prevent an early death from pure rage.

>durr GPU prices are sooooo low
>still MSRP for a 2 year old card

please tell me you aren't this retarded