When does it get nuked?

Attached: 879.jpg (750x422, 66.64K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2jy3JU-ORpo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

no point since it is sinking into the water and a rogue wave will eventually do it in

Apocalypse NOW

I could tell you, but I have less important shit to do

Two weeks.
youtube.com/watch?v=2jy3JU-ORpo

Attached: pepe nuke.gif (468x392, 1.95M)

>exodus of wealthy jews and bankers
>random PSA out of nowhere
I don't believe in coincidences. Are we days or months out?

Look at what we did to the Middle East after they fucked up two towers. What person in the right mind will want to face the consequences for destroying all of NYC?

If you believe the premise that a bunch of goatfuckers running around the desert were the true culprits

ok fair enough. I've never actually taken someone with this "it was in inside job" shit seriously. You have the floor and I'm listening.

Who did it (be specific), why did they do it (be specific) and why couldn't they just do something simpler and less retarded for whatever reason it is they wanted to get it done for?.

>inb4 I could explain but I'm not going to spoon feed you, go look it up on the internet.

Fuck you gook moot and your niggerlicious satanic spam system

Attached: gook_moot_niggerlicious.png (650x487, 44.63K)

Not that guy, but we invaded Afghanistan and Iraq, when 15 of the 16 hijackers were Saudi. That alone should make you question why we didn't go to war with the perpetrators to begin with.

god damn, what a fantastic day that would be

Top 10 most nukable cities

September

Half a moon shall pass

Attached: 1657394237718.png (228x221, 9.59K)

When the gold is moved from the federal reserve bank.

You need public support to go to war. 9/11 was the sell to the public that they needed to go into Afghanistan and Iraq, both of which were a direct threat to Israel.

blessed

Attached: 1657978092293.png (800x600, 169.06K)

Just a matter of time.
If Jew capital will go berserk on the real powers in the world, they will be ended.

next fall

well, there's a lot of questions I have sure. Too many to count and I know they'll never be answered. But asking who exactly is responsible and why they don't actually race repercussions is a waste of a question. I know governments excuse other governments for all sorts of reasons and it's just how they operate.

Look at China doing business with us and other Asian countries even after blatantly disregarding international law in many ways. Same with Russia. Just because we didn't want to directly fuck Saudi Arabia up and chose two other countries instead because Saudi Arabia is too big to fail, is just normal behavior in how governments operate. To me that's not out of the ordinary.

Like I said, my question is IF it was an inside job, then why was it done and by who.

And shit, if the whole premise was for us to have a reason to invade Afghanistan and Iraq couldn't we still just cook up some other bullshit reason without fucking up the Twin Towers and killing 3 thousand people?

That guy I originally asked sounded like he had the fucking answers and he dissappeared before giving them. I expected that behavior as much as some guy going on about the stolen election and then when shit gets serious he goes completely silent or links you to a tldr website full of dumb schizo shit.

>then why was it done
so america could level those two countries and lay the groundwork for libya, syria, and upcoming wars to keep the surrounding countries to our greatest ally weak and unstable
>and by who
begins with an I and ends in an L