It just hit me that all women have Light Yagami-esq inner monologue conversations about the world around them...

It just hit me that all women have Light Yagami-esq inner monologue conversations about the world around them, especially about undesirable men.
>"I see you, incel. I've strategically put myself at the other end of the bus stop bench so that you'd look ridiculous and insane if you tried to talk to me. My posture is already closed and defensive to show everyone in the immediate proximity that I'M the victim! Hahaha! Theirs nothing you can do loser, when the bus comes I'll wait for you to get on so I can sit as far away from you as I possible can! I WIN, YOU WONT HURT ME INCEL, YOU WONT GET THE CHANCE!"

And then they go home and get beaten and raped by their Chad/Tyrone, who then leaves to take their side chick out for a date.

Attached: righto.jpg (720x720, 41.03K)

user, women are incapable of an internal monologue, have sex.

Why are North Americans so incel ?

>makes people scared
>doesn't enjoy it
NGMI

Attached: 62c519617e068.jpg (754x1122, 149.5K)

>women have an internal dialogue
Hahahahaha, oh user, you card!

Attached: business laughing incredulously.jpg (367x450, 26.49K)

Stop watching trannime.

Some bitch the other day went out of her way to look me in the eye and then not talk to me. Fucking bitch.

Are you projecting the voices in your head, user?

>user sits around pretending he can read minds because women appear to be unapproachable to him

this - only people who don't have sex have internal monologue

Who is that handsome sack of honey? What's he from?

This is the most incel thread I've seen on this board

For women it's instinct. They don't think all of that like some autist. Don't you know how you instinctively move your hand back when it touches a flame? Everything is like that for women.

I think you might be projecting, not sure though

Attached: meds.gif (236x260, 149.17K)

You must be at least 18 to post here.

>Be Incel
>See hard 6
>I cant talk to that girl, shes all the way at the other end of the bus stop bench. I'd look ridiculous and insane.
>Look @ her body language. She is closed and defensive. How intimidating.
>I am a looser and theres nothing I can do.
>Shes going to wait for me to get on first so she can sit as far away I know it.
>She wins.
>I am hurt.
>I will never get the chance.

Attached: gook.png (307x462, 246.59K)

Women do not have an inner dialogue, the inner voice you imagine is actually Lucifer whispering into their mind. All women are like babies who are connected to a demonic hivemind that operates them

When I interact with people, it seems like they're trying to tiptoe around me if you know what I mean.
This is with men too. It's kind of strange.

Good job good insight. Very impressive. I tried to get into a ladyboy mind recently. Still better than a white girl's.

Drop the anger bud, forgive your parents

Attached: jesusjpg-dc8591665c5363d6.jpg (1280x1701, 457.39K)

>And then they go home and get beaten and raped by their Chad/Tyrone, who then leaves to take their side chick out for a date.
Deserved.

Attached: 854983.jpg (480x415, 98.63K)