What are maoris and polynesians like?

What are maoris and polynesians like?

Attached: 652FABE2-43B6-4E70-AD9C-DB66733A4868.jpg (710x473, 221.64K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=C2cMG33mWVY
staradvertiser.com/2012/01/31/breaking-news/court-reinstates-murder-conviction-in-former-hawaii-surfers-death/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

They're basically harmless tickle-me-elmos until you give them alcohol. Then they get violent.

This is cultural apropiation sir

Maori is what happens when the crazy japanese fishermen who win those japanese obstacle course shows marries a fat 4'3 crazy asian lady with a big ass

This. They're jolly asians sober, but violent niggers when drunk.

Pretty chill obese guys who are typically pretty funny

Apes

Hawaiians hate haoles, but hate niggers worse
Samoans hate everybody... like it was told to me , I tell to you, imagine the biggest meanest nigger you ever seen..a samian will make him look like a Sunday School teacher, easily the biggest , most deadly brownskin in existence, think 400 lbs of mean with a walnut size brain and about two inches of fat all over their body's

>raped, murdered, and enslaved all the other tribes within a 500km radius around them as soon as the white men gave them a few guns
>proceed to bitch and moan about how they've been wronged and colonized and hooked on meth and goon

Brits should have exterminated the fuckers like the Spaniards did the Aztecs.

Probably a lot like most humans with an island-centric lifestyle. This is not a hard question to answer dumbass

they’re gentiles

Nigger-lite.

Prone to substance abuse, cannot handle alcohol, poor impulse control, lower than average IQ, above average crime rates.

Culturally enriching and hard working members of our society

Attached: images (13).jpg (583x526, 33.67K)

They were only in NZ for like 500 years before whitey came

m.youtube.com/watch?v=C2cMG33mWVY

If your ever drunk never step into the local library.

This one is a Samoan. I watched him beat the fuck out a US Navy EOD/UDT guy who though he could actually fight. Big, dumb, and angry - the avg Poly.

staradvertiser.com/2012/01/31/breaking-news/court-reinstates-murder-conviction-in-former-hawaii-surfers-death/

No, a lot of them do look caucasoid like the Ainu of Japan. Some ancient migrations we don’t understand.

Maoris are more scrappy and aggressive but not quite as large as islanders. They are also a bit smarter. You cant really compare either to US blacks even though they seem to have a similar position. Despite all thier problems they have a strong conscience and christian beliefs. Maoris will 'one outs' you only the little shits will gang up relentlessly. I would not trade Maoris/Fobs for niggers even at 1000/1 ratio, thank god we dont have niggers here

At the beginning of the xvi century, some ships disappeared in the pacific. It is believed they scattered in islands. From Easter island to Australia.
San lesmes ship.

I’m sure your traitorous politicians would love to change that.

so like every russian, mongolian and finnic ever