True. 6'1'' isn't tall anymore

True. 6'1'' isn't tall anymore.

Attached: 89779798.jpg (946x751, 117.3K)

so true but really 6'5 is when you are starting to become tall, 6'3 is just king of the tallets

5'11'' is a manlet? lets play guess who; are you a white bitch?

Theres always bigger fish.

manlet detected

5'11 king of the manlets checking in and I will never give up my crown

>imagine being under 6'7"

Attached: 1657941041111.jpg (550x467, 56.54K)

Is 1.75m manlet sir?

Yep, 6'3 and I'm seeing zoomers taller than me sometimes, whoever's is spiking the water with grown hormones keep it up, manets are gonna seethe

6'5 people are always nice to you.
Life on easy

yup, men are 6'2 average in this generation

Attached: 00016c42b36b113ba19809.jpg (900x618, 133.35K)

Mexicans are all like 5’2

Anyone who thinks 5’11 is short doesn’t live in reality.

Bragging about being tall just tells me you have no other redeeming qualities to be proud of. Bragging in general is a pretty good indicator that you’re insecure

Everyone under 6'1'' is a manlet. Don't get too angry, bro. I'm 6'6'' and I don't care how tall you are but 6'1'' people calling 5'11'' people manlets are pathetic.

no, my dear kosher fag, im 5'10'' and im happy with that

my little bro is 6'1 and he is only 15
6'1 here doesnt get you much, at least you are not the butt of the joke, nor anyone thinks you are a greek or something (they are about 5'2 on average), but still
I think 6'4 truly is the norm of being normal, not tall, normal, after 6'6 you are entering tall mode

> imagine being over 6'1, hunched over a computer
The only thing you're flexing is your long weak back.

Okay, manlet

Damn sir i think I need to genetically modify my next generation of citizens to be like the other kids

you're a manlet, don't say no lol
must suck to look like a teenager forever

People exaggerate their height. I'm 6'1 but I've seen people shorter than me tell to my face that they are 6'1 or 6'2.

>genetically goes extinct
kek
e
k

This man is actually 6'2

The bent-backed-butthurt is palpable, kek

>t. seething manlet

itt anons pretend a tidal wave if niggers and chink/poos isnt washing over the planet
lololololol

you do realize looking up doesnt count as a height measurement?

Dude, 6'1 top shelf reacher here. Some times i wish i waas shorter though to blend in with the normies and not have to deal with their manlet butthurt. But yours seems worse and it's funny. I'm enjoying this. Your buttpain is like mother's milk to me. feed me more.

>Dude, 6'1 top shelf reacher here. Some times i wish i waas shorter though to blend in with the normies and not have to deal with their manlet butthurt. But yours seems worse and it's funny. I'm enjoying this. Your buttpain is like mother's milk to me. feed me more.

Attached: 898968796.jpg (234x491, 70.05K)

you're a manlet lmao

Honestly, the way i see this thread is that dude in your pic is me and the 2 lankletmaxxers would be wearing the bigboi shirt and seething. Write more words please.

Height is such a cope pill. Sure, everyone would like to be taller but we all know the face is infinitely more important.

Cope

id love to see your 7' ass lol

The hottest women always seem to be with manlets. I'm talking the absolutely gorgeous women. And it makes me seeth.

people who care obsessively about height are either coping manlets or faggots. suck a megacock OP

Okay, manlet

>tfw 6'4
Feels good

C'mon man, write more words. I'm starting to think you're a 5'5 poser. I fucking hate those guys. You're like those reddit cringers who rip on women who say they want +6ft only and you say well i want under 60kg women. savage burn bro.

show flag memeflaggot

6'4, id hold you up by your teenager neck

6’1. At 6’4 I’d just be sad I would never get to ride a sportsbike comfortably nor fit in most sportscars. I wouldn’t trade that for the possibility of playing niggerball or gloating to the remaining few percent of girls who care.

Based

Seethe and cope harder. Kek

>sh-how flag
Cope

Imagine being shorter than 7'12"

Attached: 1652375061687.jpg (610x598, 45.72K)

True