Why are leftists so obsessed with walkable cities?

Why are leftists so obsessed with walkable cities?

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-07-16 at 3.44.50 PM.png (970x1204, 1.54M)

Because it's easier to hunt you on foot.

What’s wrong with having cities have nature in them and not being concrete deathboxes? I like that and I’m not a lefty

There is literally nothing wrong with this.
>inb4 niggers
Niggers are the problem then, not the idea of walkable cities. Iunno, would be pretty nice to be able to walk/bike everywhere and take the car to go out of town on weekends.

So remove niggers and the majority of this is accomplished. To keep it that way jews would need to be gassed as well.

Leftists?

Their innate human urge to connect with something greater than themselves is in conflict with their leftist compulsion to be in control of everything and everyone around them

Because if niggers can't afford cars, and they are only allowed to walk, they will never get to their enclaves and ivory towers. Niggers include you, underclass yt.

I am from London, Ontario. We are a car based city like anywhere in the USA. Area wise we are the size of Montreal...yet we have walking trails and nature for all. Just get better. Never hate on car culture.

Even Toronto has miles of walking paths and nature if you know where to look. Quit bitching

They don't want anyone to own a car. Leftists can only make things worse for everyone in order to achieve equality.

What's wrong with a walkable city?
I like walking in my neighborhood.

Cars are retarded
They're a century long aberration from the norm in urban planning
Society peaked with the Victorians sorry amerimutt

That's what sidewalks are for. Last I checked there was millions of kms of sidewalk in Canada

>WAAAAAAHHHHH DADDY PLANT TREES FOR ME
>WAAAAAAAAHHHH DADDY RENT IS TOO HIGH BUILD MORE CONCRETE COMMIE BLOCKS FOR ME

>Kilometres

Opinion discarded

cars do what segregation did

>UK

opinion discarded. Sorry Mohammed

No white people want to walk around in any areas that have niggers or wetbacks. This is always the only problem with this approach. It's why things keep getting built that are more difficult for niggers and wetbacks to reach. It's why neighborhoods have HOAs. It's why zoning laws keep low-wage retail/food jobs out of walking distance from suburban neighborhoods. It's the reason no one supports building community centers or playgrounds.

Regardless of what the media tells you, NO ONE wants to be anywhere close to niggers. Want proof? It's faster to wash a large amount of clothes at a laundromat, yet you'll never see a white person in a laundromat because of niggers.

After living overseas I have to admit that it's retarded how the US is separated into residential and business areas.

Why can't I just walk 10 minutes to the local store? I have to get in my fucking car and drive...

It's spelled kilometers Ahmed

Theyre regurgitating WEF programming for removal of personal transportation. Electric cars are a yuppie white guilt step stone to this. Theyre fucking bugs and i could give a fuck if theyre all shot at this point and nobody else should either.

they are subconsciously desperate to escape the abject niggerdom of their urban environment but subconciously is the only way they are able to express this desire so it comes out as seeking 'walkable neighborhoods' instead of explicit desire to escape from being surrounded by street nogs everywhere outside.

Attached: 1657251072161.jpg (640x800, 41.74K)

should have stayed reddit faggot, die.

Why is Any Forums so obsessed with talking about walkable cities?

i can see my local grocery store's roof from where im sitting. its time to get with the times, and realize america is #1.

Because you live in the suburbs or rural, or in the wrong city. If a car is an issue for you, then move to NY or LA. WAIT! you're on Any Forums so you hate those places. Better pay for gas then buddy

Not being corrected on spelling of some made up french measurement by a leaf and a Tyrone.

They have to all pay child support is my guess.
And its easy to groom kids that way.

Coming from a literal Paki that doesn't mean much

This is retarded. Walkable cities are amazing for everyone. This is not a left or right issue. What the fuck is this board anymore.

Def a crab bucket element to it. Oikophobia is a dominating trait.

I’m not really against the idea, town centers and cities should be traversable by foot. But we know what happens when you give them an inch

That's exactly it user and until we get rid of niggers I refuse to make it easier for them to stab me.

Both concrete and steel HATE moisture and roots, which is what those "vertical farms" require.

I completely agree with that sentiment if the city is whites only.

because they are afraid of driving cars. every single person I know who obsesses over walkable cities either never got their license or hasn't driven a car in like 10 years and is now afraid to do so.

>power wash buildings

I have never heard that before.

Can we have some quiet from the colonies please

>Why are leftists so obsessed with walkable cities?
For the same reason commies were.

>Americans never walk anywhere
>Americans are the fattest place on earth
I see a correlation, but I wont jump to conclusions just yet.

Can confirm. Ex was from London and I went there a few times. Couldn't get anywhere by foot because of really long roads leading in and through the suburbs. Lots of green. Isn't it called the tree city or some shit?

They are lazy bums with no jobs or cars..they want everything in walking distance...

>walkable city
>show european comfy town
>public transport
>show european comfy train
>sustainable agriculture
>show european comfy fields
>free healthcare
>show european comfy hospital
all leftist delusion is rooted in idealizing and wishing for white european culture but believing they could achieve it without being white european.
i say let them drown in niggers.

>I just hecking LOVE living in a permanent cloud of car exhaust gas
I'm unironically as far-right as it gets, and I think towns should completely ban access to cars, with the exception of some emergency lanes for firemen, deliveries and that sort of shit.
Car traffic is noisy, smelly and requires roads that take a ton of space which could be put to much better use.

You did it to yourself, Nigel. Should have genocided the natives and abbos properly

>Walkable cities are amazing for everyone.

Yeah until joggers start jogging in your walkable city.

Remember: anytime the questions "why can't America have nice things?" the answer is almost always joggers.

Attached: RelaxingHighway.webm (640x800, 1.94M)

Cities should be nuked.

Americans have been mindbroken by the oil Jew, truly. That being said if I had to live around niggers I would want a mobile steel cage around me at all times too. For me, I enjoy cycling around my 95% white beach town with close amenities to most residential areas, good cycle paths and footpaths.

>lefties want me to use public transportation
>it's full of niggers trying to get you to give them money
>lefties want me to go everywhere by bike
>at every corner stands a nigger just waiting for me to park it so he can steal it
they will never get what they want because they make it fucking impossible to go along with their requests, even if you wanted to do so.

Forest City. and yeah it takes 4-5 hours to walk from end to end.

Because the alternative literally doesn't scale
>look up: induced demand
Would you rather live in shithole Los Angeles or shithole New York City? At least one of them doesn't cost you 10% of your life in a commute.

I live in the urban part of my city and I still drive five miles to work. The grocery store is two miles away. Not everywhere is an Australian hamlet nestled in a billabong.

They want a comfortable prison.

They don't use cars. They don't want to drive and are probably living with their parents in an apartment or house. I do believe electric bikes are beat though, but scooters are faggy.

Exactly right, Pierre. Calling this a left vs right issue is complete spurious bullshit. What next? Why do leftist love toasters. Why can't they eat their bread untoasted like upstanding rightwing people. Wtf.

Reminds me of this

Attached: ss_b576592a04663c8a44ec813c3ac7f12a067238ac.1920x1080.jpg (711x532, 107.02K)

Yes, hence why "leftists" want to create walkable cities.

You will go nowhere and be happy

Leftists have to cheer for multiculturalism, but have the same urge to live in a small welcoming community as everyone else. Conservatives live in their own small communities, whereas leftists have to live in their multiculti big city hellholes.

In stead of admitting that inner cities are the hell on earth because of "minorities", they project the problem on cars.

And it lines up with other cultural wars they are fighting. The war on cars is a war on your independence from the state. They want to push their ideas through the state onto you, which is way easier if you are dependent on the state.

The only point I agree with is the greenery.

>CLEAN and widespread public transportation
Ah, so no spics, niggers, poos, or muds, agreed.

they are definitely mentally ill
>move out of the countryside because "it's boring", when in reality the only thing boring is them
>then demand the city should be reconquered by nature, as if their past hasn't already proven they won't do anything with it and have no appreciation for it

>they are subconsciously desperate to escape the abject niggerdom of their urban environment but subconciously is the only way they are able to express this desire so it comes out as seeking 'walkable neighborhoods' instead of explicit desire to escape from being surrounded by street nogs everywhere outside.
Exactly right. Most nice sounding liberal policies are just copes like this. Same for conservatives a lot of the time.
Until people start talking honestly about race nothing will ever get better.

Because they are poor and don’t own a car

Europoors will never understand. We have so much land that we can do it for shits. We still have thousands and thousands of miles of wilderness

Beneath a steel sky?

Great analysis homie. Succinct and thoughtful.

idk about the logistics of destroying private transport in cities but there is nothing wrong with making cities cleaner and less of a shit-filled hellscape. But that's just my opinion bro