Who's the best representative of the white race nowadays ?

Who's the best representative of the white race nowadays ?

Is this Breivik ?

Attached: main-qimg-e0cd45cfb12f31cccbf2d965eabdfeac-lq.jpg (602x452, 29.15K)

the most representative*

Breivik was actually pretty smart dude

Attached: ap_16342669033405_wide-e76ba54ba052acbbbe4b9bd73bd429e8d5ca58c7.jpg (1400x786, 256.16K)

Breivik is a true hero, singlehandedly decimated leftists and saved Norway from Sweden's fate.

breivik is a christcuck. i respect his rampage, but i cant really respect christcucks.

Brevik carried put his attack after Norway recognised Palestine. He was used by the spooks in his lodge

Attached: brevik_mason.jpg (110x258, 6.39K)

Attached: WB.png (1200x675, 1.21M)

carried out**
Ryan Dawson even sad he thought he could link funding of the attacks to Rita Katz of SITE intelligence group, who gave us the Isis videos that looked like hey were made in Hollywood.

It's me, I'm the white race

Nobody cares you pussy. You wouldn't be man enough to pull the trigger on a nigger balls deep in your mom and which probably happens regularly.

Christcuck is a JIDF glownigger demoralization meme confirmed

>Who's the best representative of the white race nowadays ?
Thomas Sewell
>Is this Breivik ?
Yes, that's Breivik

Attached: Jew_anders.png (964x1290, 734.65K)

bruh this is the dumbest "it's a jew" ever lmao
fuck off kike

WTF zionists support killing invaders in your homeland? I love zionists now!!! BASED.

How come zionists like breivik and tarrant are the only ones to ever do anything. Is zionism based?

In theory it would be based if the jews had their own country, and became nationalistic instead of subverting parasites.

In practice it has worked to some extent. But Israel is also a breeding ground for the subverting jews and a safe haven. And of course, there were already arabs there, leading to conflict.

What about Tarrant?

Attached: 1552621518678-png-1379162803.png (621x465, 228.47K)

Yes, he is the most effective one

Read the manifesto

atheists are worthless pussies.

> Ryan Dawson
That youtuber that hung out with gays like Jeffree Star?

This is what I envision every time I think white poltard

Effective at what? Killing Norwegian children trapped on an island? Is this how incompetent you faggots are that you look up to a coward shooting little kids on an island camping trip?

>but they would have grown up to be leftist politicians hurrrrr!

God you faggot incels are reprehensible