Why is the SAT more accurate than 23 and me?

If you are unable to score a 1520+ on the SAT without studying you unironically deserve to live in the third world. What about basic arithmetic and grammar is so hard?

Attached: apdata.png (664x425, 24.46K)

Other urls found in this thread:

highereddive.com/news/college-board-no-longer-disclosing-ap-test-results-by-ethnicity-state/626811/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Unfortunate.

Attached: 1641608235727.jpg (2003x2156, 2.44M)

>What about basic arithmetic and grammar is so hard?

The frontal lobe is located at the front of the brain.

the math is kinda bullshit and a lot of it is just memorizing how to do the particular types of problem that they give you
t. 800/710, 800/740 with zero studying

How is that even possible? How can an upper class black family score lower than literal poverty whites? No wonder they stopped publishing the AP data, that’s a smoking gun.

It’s multiple choice you stupid brown goblin…

Which has no bearing on my point

SAT is multiple choice now? Used to be essay-based when I took it.

From the article below, it appears the College Board was getting heat because minorities were still putting too many square pegs in the round holes.

highereddive.com/news/college-board-no-longer-disclosing-ap-test-results-by-ethnicity-state/626811/

The low intellect of minorities must be concealed at ANY cost! What an embarrassing state of affairs!

>How is that even possible? How can an upper class black family score lower than literal poverty whites?
No idea, I scored in the top 1% after dropping out in 10th grade on the GED. Top 3% on the ACT. I just went down to the library for a few days. Got a half scholarship. I don't think I'm smart, other people are retarded.

It is a huge point of discussion that black pop culture in the 90s and 2000s was destructive. The data supports it, apparently media glorifying gangs and shit makes black kids want to be in and start gangs...
It is why there is a push now for positive imagery of black people and why gangster rap doesn't get supported by big corporate labels anymore. It is now more profitable to do the opposite.

Insane.

Ah.

>its over

There's one essay that is completely separate from the score and fully optional.

What year was this?

I knew a black guy that had a 4.4 gpa, a great personality, and his two faternal younger brother both ened up in prison, on robbed a bank just to go back to prison. But he was a Marine officer with multiple degrees. How does that work? One brother is attending major universities, and another is stabbing his mother with a screwdriver and robbing banks.

The same reason Patrick Mahomes is who he is and his brother is some faggot. Genetic lottery.

Attached: 1653896009650.png (795x740, 989.75K)

Idk, 2007. Went to Ball State. Only went one year, they noticed as early as 3rd grade I was a shitty student. Used to get pulled out of class by the principal to run errands and talk. Ball State is a run of the mill large school unless you want archetecture or communications. Many of their buildings are shaped like a piano or easel.

I'd have to assume the younger brothers fell into the bad crowd.
It sounds ridiculous to blame media since we all supposedly have free will, but just think back to how retarded you were when you were a kid. A bunch of hormonal kids all imitating something so they can be part of a group, it is how the gangs get started in the first place, and when they get older they need money to live so they start stealing and selling drugs.

I think their older brother had a 120+ IQ, and they both had a 75 IQ. Simple as.

>they listen to the wrong music
That's not the reason.

Attached: 1420971359247.jpg (1650x1275, 1002.94K)

i got a 35 on act no study bc i am indian

...this coming from a retard who can't even write fractions properly

Its regression to the mean.

With any race if you have two parent with higher than demographic average their kids are likely to be dumber than them, but still higher than the average.so you take a family with a successful black parent or two and the kids have IQs closer to the ghetto.

To keep IQs high in a strain you need selective pressure that REMOVES genes not just occasionally promotes good ones.

impressively bad bait

You can keep your retards, we're full

Welcome to Any Forums, stick around a little bit and we'll help fix your gigantic blindspot. It's genetics.

if we censor all statistics showing niggers have low IQ, maybe we can trick the goyim into race mixing

How do you score 800 out of 710

nigga u dumb as hell

yeah man, have another (you)

The SAT is not "basic arithmetic". Yes any educated person could easily max out the reading and writing categories. However the questions the SAT asks regarding mathematics are sometimes quite specific and some you wouldn't know how to do them unless you've recently been studying geometry or trig. This is unfortunate because when most people take the SAT (junior year) they might already be in calculus or past trig and have to go back and review the SAT itself.
Being good at the SAT has little to do with being good at math.

Surely this is for valid reasons and not because of what we all already know: that despite decades now of every advantage and opportunity handed to them, niggers are massively underperforming subhuman retards and the overwhelming majority of them need to be shipped back to africa to be with their own species instead of ruining human nations.

So you're saying that being dumb is the discriminator for criminal behavior?
Why didn't they just become janitors?

Yeah it was the writing test iirc. That was like 15 years ago or something

>Welcome to Any Forums, stick around a little bit and we'll help fix your gigantic blindspot. It's genetics
Pretty much. A phycologist that went to prisons and was the highest rated threw me off after one meeting. His brother that ran a university physchology dept. gave me a test, I didn't know 96% was the top 0.05% when it came to neuroticism. Other than that, he was suprised every other thing was below average.

being dumb is a large part of it. another large part is being african. being dumb AND african (which is nearly all africans) is an exponential increase in criminal propensity.

Attached: genetics.webm (770x432, 2.91M)

I thought we were going to have a real discussion. My bad.

Guy idk, they moved to California and one stayed outside and only served 9 months or something. He went back and robbed a bank agian. He wanted to be in prison with his brother. I can't really explain it.

and? you still have to find the answer dipshit