Why Gynecomastia or man with boobs were so common now ?

Why Gynecomastia or man with boobs were so common now ?
Explain

Attached: 200013527.webm (720x1280, 1.33M)

Plastic-coated meals are poison and they are supposed to make you sterile

well that guy is on roids and gyno is a side effect of that depending on the compounds used. otherwise gyno is actually pretty common and always has been.

steroids because people are too scared to take the natty road

BPH in plastic bottles

Cope

That's just gym titties, king. I go to the gym several times a week to specifically work on my titties with my bros. Chicks love my shredded titties and always tell me how good I am

How good you are with your tetties or your deck?

It's uncommon in the past, back then man were more had masculine & normal body type even if they're not went workout.
Unlike now

chemicals in the water

idk user pretty much every american indian picture i see they have it.

This dude is on steroids that's why he's got man boobs growing.

Dietary issues?

Attached: man_boobs6.jpg (630x701, 69.11K)

think it's probably a result of protein deficiency. My diet was almost entirely carbs and I developed it as a teenager.

ONIONS

I bench 220 to really max out my titties and get a good titty pump. Then I eat raw chicken and flex my titties with my bros in the mirror. Chicks are always talking about my jacked titties

Steroids. Cycling DHEA. Too much estrogen from androgynous-estrogen/testosterone.

You have to be every cautious when cycling so you dont reduce your t levels and produce estrogen.

It isn't common, you're just a closeted homo and are constantly looking for pics of shirtless men.

Attached: Pectooba.gif (320x401, 1.99M)

shut up nigger

being totally honest here. thats hot. the book part not the black part

its just genetics and hormones. everyone is different. there are incredibly fit natty people with it and fat awful people that dont have it. its from too much estrogen, which is a dance partner with test.

t. was on steriodology.com in the 90s and that place was more toxic than here.

based

Poor diet. Too much grape drank and hot cheetos

Genetics, hormones, luck of the draw, etc. normally with higher testosterone comes higher estrogen which is why people normally use an estrogen blocker when taking steroids. This guy probably has high testosterone so it’s easier to build muscle but he also has higher amounts of estrogen. Twinks and or people with low T normally have completely different frames such as wider hips than shoulders/ no v-taper.

Plastic fucking up hormones
Civilization went too far

steroids give you tits and is more apparent if you are cut like him.