Heat wave predictions

>many people die from sudden adult death syndrome
>It's only vaccinated deaths but the news leaves that part out
>It's blamed on climate change
and by the way, there's been weather control technology since Vietnam, just saying

Attached: gHzMlX9.png (692x536, 432.91K)

good. All the krauts who took the vaccine deserve to give this country to based non-germans

You deserve this crooked retards

>weather manipulation experiments since the 1950s
>"humans change the climate goy"
>1 + 1 = 2

not my problem

danke digga, wallah ich werde micj um dieses land kümmern

oh shit, im gonna... im gona...
BOOOOORN

>Greece the same colour as Iceland

Attached: 1640170391985.jpg (478x1024, 59.04K)

>climate change isn't re-ACK

muzzies have very high vaxx rates. regions with white people only (south-west, east germany) have lower vaxx rates

These color maps are meaningless without a legend

>muzzies have very high vaxx rates
no they don't. They don't even wear masks. Muzzies just lie about getting vaxxed. Germans took the vaccine.

>that circular pattern
wtf is someone pointing a big space mirror at belgium or something and if so based

they don't. they have high vaxx rates and they are the ones in hospitals and with high death rates

OOf I wonder how will this affect the crops.

The sun is shitting its fury all over the mayos

Attached: 1620576658858.gif (308x267, 2.42M)

the line at the local mosque was INSANE. not even Spritze für ne Bratwurscht had such a line

absolutely not true. They are the ones selling fake vaccine passports and generally don't wear masks.

Attached: FXeKaDNWYAAdLpK.jpg (900x885, 128.18K)

Is this accurate and normal? The north is melting.

Attached: 123332334r3r3f4e.png (2074x808, 2.28M)

omg do you see them in your country too? red peeling skin. like lobsters. like walking human lobsters. and they are ALWAYS drunk. some of them have untreated cancers. I don't know why but they love to rub butter on themselves before they go to roast under the UV.

literally they are possessed by lobster demons. I think that might be why the pale skin jews don't eat the white man's seafood.

>omg it's red we are all going to die
>nooooo, we need to pay more taxes now

This whole week it'll be about 5° under avg...

i dont know what's going on in your area but Turkey is having climate of DRC right now. It's always raining and it wasn't like this before. I think summer shifted to mid august.

I call BS on this shit.
I'm in Paris. Like all big urban area, it's worst because it absorbs and reverberates heat...
And although it's pretty hot outside, it's nowhere near what i've seen in some previous years. I'm actually pretty comfy at home, hot but bearable. No AC like all europoors, i just keep the shutters down to keep the sun out, sometimes windows ajar to let some air circulate (and it's not super hot air like sometimes) and i'm in short. Bearable during the night also.
It's nowhere close to heat wave in previous year where it was unbearable and i was sweating like crazy all day.

well this is probably about next week is it not?

hahaha im blue dadabee dadabai

Probably. But this week was also supposed to be hot like we've never seen...

We'll see. Allegedly Monday will be crazy hot...

wasnt there german predictions of year without winter?

Max today 26° here