Opposite of GATE

Did anyone else have a similar experience in elementary school, or was I just terribly unlucky?

>bullied, beaten and molested by another student who consistently was allowed to do it
>beaten so badly on the bus one day that kids in the front row start crying and begging to be let off
>stood up to him, cops called, put in youth diversion at 9
>had teachers scream at me to the point other students in the classroom started crying
>dumping out my desk and dragging me to the special ed room
>forced to sit down and learn with a nonverbal autistic who wears an adult diaper
>evaluated almost every year by a social worker with no result
>teacher calling me "a fucking retarded bastard"

I move to a different part of the country, attended grade 8 and then high-school and it was a completely different experience. Treated with dignity, passed my classes just fine, got out at the same time as everybody else. Couldn't go to college because schools just give me massive anxiety, but can work construction perfectly fine. Demos, drywall, basic stuff but more than I was let on I could do.

So I know it's easier to admit that you're a genius kid who was sent to a backroom and tested, but did anyone else have their ritualistic abuse greenlit by their school system? My GF is starting to talk babies and the prospect of my child going through something similar scares me to death.

Attached: comeandsee.gif (990x853, 2.41M)

I can't relate because I was homeschooled but I still think its child abuse to put your kid into the public school system.

>jewish gf with occipital bun
>coffee is good for me
>fucking hate jewish bastards
>how do we create a white GATE ethnostate?
>tfw work at airforce base. it's based. dae?
>how do we remove rights from women?
>do you like pie?

>Nice try, bot.

Agreed. Would rather she just teach the child herself, homeschooling sounds ideal. Private school is damn expensive here if you're white.
y-you too

thanks for the thread fren

have a bump

You're disorienting. I like that. I'm expecting this thread to go triple plastic bag, though the GATE threads are usually active because people get to do the galaxy brain gimmick a d blow themselves for half a page.

Attached: 1615730867012.jpg (1079x1063, 166.62K)

no, I'm not a nerd. Kek always a leaf, how embarrassing for Tim Horton.

That's just typical Canadian shit

You sound jealous.
Do you know what it's like being extraordinary?
A thousand little worthless faggots like you, biting at your ankles, "WEHHH YOURE NOT THAT SPECIAL!" in total bitter envy. Ordinary little bitch.

I'm cool with ordinary though. I wasn't given that opportunity to even be ordinary. I'm only saying threads like these don't make you feel good about yourself if you've been through it. So people aren't as willing to share.

This is actually an interesting notion. Though as someone who actually was placed in GATE, and while my situation seemingly wasn't as dire as your own, it certainly wasn't a bed of roses. Personally I am lacking large portions of memory that I shouldn't be, by all rights, and that worries me frequently.
It definitely does seem like some sort of grooming program that you've described, because I've seen it play it that way with other individuals.

Attached: 1647478415672.jpg (1100x1012, 71.5K)

Have a baby you fag.
You are likely much smarter than you think

I don't mean to make it seem as if I have no sympathy for smart children being experimented on by the government. I am sure that was painful and confusing, scary even. I too have lapses in memory z blocked a lot of things out for years. It was so surreal to go to a new school in another province and just be treated normally. Took me a long time not to enter some defensive stance when another kid ran up to me. Or trust the teachers.

Elementary school was fun, our class teacher was from america and we only had three muslims, two girls and a boy. Secondary school was a little weird, school principal was a high ranking freemason and city chairman from the SPD. Class teacher was a mason too, probably golden dawn. 4 children of policemen in my class, at least two of them masons too. Would they really arrange such kind of thing? Sending their kids to the same school under the supervision of another freemason?

I was somewhat a bully but with good intentions. I did it so those losers build character and if bullying got out of hand I'd intervene and protect them

Didn't have the stomach for it myself. When I got to the next school, they had already raped the soul of another kid there and I was always nice to him because of it.

Now a days they have security cameras on the bus. So, if something was to happen, they will see.

A policeman-father even got into trouble because his son was spouting about muh secret club. Who could judge that something incriminating was said? Only our teacher.

Nice diary post. Now fuck off.

Sage

>teacher calling me "a fucking retarded bastard"
B A S E D teacher

Attached: 9012498021.jpg (1024x958, 66.42K)

They have bus drivers on the bus too, adults paid by the school board. They let that happen to me and would threaten to pull the bus over if two normal kids pushed each other in the isle. For the children I hope the cameras make a difference.
kek

Attached: Saturday-night-live-worst-hosts-musical-guests-all-time-003.jpg (1380x710, 82.17K)