You WILL drive slowly behind me

You WILL wait for me
You WILL get stuck at the red light
I WILL switch to the sidewalk
You WILL carefully drive past me
You WILL get obese while I get healthier

Attached: 8EjwuzZ5mXJa9BfdPun8G6-1200-80.jpg (1200x800, 184.88K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pCtAgvrcOHs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Why you do this, OP? you know mutts can't take any criticism (valid or otherwise), this kind of images just activate their "protect jewish interest" programming, deep down they know their cities and culture (at least the modern one) are shit, but they are too prideful and they feel compelled to save face. Picrel is how mutts imagine themselves, they think they are rugged cowboys taming the frontier, and not just the soulless golems they've been turned into.
>inb4 hurrdurr muh memeflag

Attached: maggiori_over_the_hills.jpg (1920x1446, 2.3M)

Why is cycling such a polarizing thing in America anyway? Americans are jewbrained it's unreal. Sure some cyclists are assholes but it's a good form of transportation overall.

I’ll just run you off the road bitch, wouldn’t be the first time

Nerve damage to the penis base is NOT healthier.

Also I live around mountains so nobody can actually ride a bike, thank fuck.

I hope everyone in Holland dies tomorrow.

It's simply because they get in the way of cars and wear those disgusting tights.

Fuck you, spam faggot

It really isn't funny something needs to be done about these people. For their safety and ours. I am always forced to make difficult and dangerous decisions because of them.

This. If I see a dude on a bike in regular clothes I'm chill with them. Wearing faggot tights in public deserves being hit by a car.

based bikenigger telling driveys what time it is.

It goes both ways. Can't tell you how many dangerous situations I've gotten into because some 80 IQ muttshart can't operate their oversized fatmobile properly.

Tenth time you post this thread.

DONT RESPOND OR PUT SAGE IN OPTIONS FIELD

SAGE

Yeah but you're not in a bike lane. I know you think you are special and want the whole world to know but quite frankly it is not likely me who will get hurt ( other than jail time for vehicular manslaughter ).

based
Slow your roll wagie! I'm sure Mr Shekelberg won't be mad at you if you are a little late ;)

its because amerimutts can barely walk let alone bike

I hate cagies so much it's unreal.

There are no bike lanes because sending billions to israel takes priority over public infrastructure and improving quality of life for pedestrians is communism or something.

Cycling is fine but I just think its dangerous to share a 50 mile an hour highway with you.

the shirts have a back pocket, thats literally the only reason they are convenient

i've heard cops themselves, off duty, say how much they hate bicyclists

Cyclist should all be run the fuck over.
youtube.com/watch?v=pCtAgvrcOHs

its not the cycling but the people who cycle on public roads in America have such a superiority complex that they do shit to purposely piss off drivers because they think they're god for riding their bike.

I've driven in many European countries and never had the same issue because they cycle to get where they need to go not to show off their $5000 bike and $2000 cycle gear.

Sure, cycling is fine, but cyclers are for some reason so situationally unaware that they will bike right through a red light without looking and bike in the middle of the lane without moving over