What is white privilege?

What is white privilege?

Attached: White Privilege.jpg (1000x1539, 132.3K)

Growing uo with an intact family

White privilege is the opportunity to do all the work and pay all the taxes .

Being able to style hair and not just being bum fluff

Hunter Biden might be the one thing that actually convinces me that "White Privilege" might actually be real

Attached: redhead redemption.jpg (2000x2000, 2.09M)

Having 100+ IQ

Hunter Biden just rubbing it in nigger faces that he can smoke crack video tape it leave pipes in rental cars lie on gun license application and not a damn thing anyone will do about it

Yeah, clearly it's white privilege and not the fact that he's the son of an elite

If white privilege is not an elite status then it wouldn't be a privilege

Feeling the joy of knowing your daughter fucks black guys.

That’s a non sequitur. You obviously can’t follow simple logic. The argument is that Biden’s privilege doesn’t emerge from the fact that he has the same skin tone as the coal miners of West Virginia, but from the fact that he has high office in government and is therefore above the law. This gobbledygook reply you’re attempting is just further proof of the downward trend this board is on, and with your sub-hundred IQ, I highly doubt you have any business speaking to whiteness at all. Don’t reply. Log off. You have nothing to contribute here.

Attached: 9c61c039047ad2acc303d661351979846aaf4c90da5b23c28e195b116a588e95.png (486x376, 420.32K)

White privilege got Biden to where he is.

Oops

>What is white privilege?
It's divide and rule, people will stay atomized and won't threaten Corp special interest.
Not unlike what has been done to leftists turning them into LGBTQAFAGS

You’re a retard.

Oops.

Good idea keeping the reply short, though, since you can’t form coherent thoughts very well. That’s a surprisingly good idea coming from a retard such as yourself. In all seriousness, though, yes, the majority white country has white leadership, just like the majority Chinese country has Chinese leadership and the majority jewish country has jewish leadership. Does that mean that every Chinese person in china is privileged? If it does, than such a privilege is meaningless.
Anyways, you won’t have to worry about having white leaders for long. We’re drifting into minority status, so you can enjoy living in another hispanic fail-state soon enough. I bet you are a spic, aren’t you? I bet your momma raised you on EBT rice-n-beans, huh, spic-boy?

being the child of a billionaire apparently

Attached: 1654937176483.jpg (593x767, 54.64K)

The only privilege that exists is wealth.
The Left used to say that before they got subverted.

There's no need to post a ridiculous amount of bullshit to explain the origin of Biden's elite privilege. There's nothing in your post that shows white privilege didn't give the Biden family their elite privilege. Keep shilling, faggot

>you have to prove a negative because I can’t read a paragraph or formulate an argument that supports my supposition

Hahahahah spic-boy is trying so sooo very hard to think. It’s almost sad. Remembers me of the Jungle Book movie, where the monkey sings about wanting to walk and talk like a human.

>That’s a non sequitur.
>You obviously can’t follow simple logic.
>The argument is that Biden’s privilege doesn’t emerge from the fact that he has the same skin tone as the coal miners of West Virginia, but from the fact that he has high office in government and is therefore above the law.

White privilege got him there, mung

Dumb nigger he's the Democrat presidents son, you think maybe thats what his privilege comes from? Fucking white ? Fuck off faggot nothing to do with it you kike faggot fuck all kikes