BALLET TOO WHITE AND RACIST FOR DANCE SCHOOL

Start learning those shaman dances ladies!

Attached: 165800145969794827.png (1014x1193, 939.95K)

>Target things for being white
>White people feel targeted
>Increased racism and tribalism
>"Muh white people are all so racist! Wtf!"
How retarded do you have to be to not put these dots together?

What are they gonna teach instead, twerking?
I hate niggers so fucking much.

I think it's feigned ignorance. "Play along to get along. Life is a game so live it"

The sort of attitude most women have.

>rooted in white european ideas

You mean like literally everything else of value too?

and what's so "contentious" about it other than the fact it's a white creation?

They should just stop school itself then

Oh, but we're told that there's no conspiracy to eliminate white people and their culture.

STOP NOTICING THINGS

>Crtl+f
>Jews: 0
Shame on you guys

"Sorry cracka! White people ain't got no mufuin culcha, now come on, Ntubu is lighting a fire for us to dance around."

what now? theyre gonna replace it with twerking?

this pisses me off more than most things. honestly i am shocked that you guys arent out stabbing these people in the throats. im ashamed at myself for the inaction aswell. there has to be something more i can do than risk my life to end one of theirs. i cant believe how helpless i feel but i am empowered by the fact that i am having less & less to lose by the day

Goes without saying, user.

Nothing will ever happen until men have leadership and work toward power.

Europeans are doing this themselves after accepting lgbt agenda. Most european and american politicians are zionists and suck up to kikes. Just do like srilanka.

How retarded do you have to be to not realize it's intentional? It's like when a bully pushes you in school to get you to hit him and then he starts crying and acting like the victim.

wite folks dont be havin no culcha and sheeeit. they dont even be seasoning dey foods!

Attached: 1595255672396.webm (672x848, 2.75M)

Same old song and dance

Attached: 1.jpg (600x600, 34.54K)

These are private institutions, chud. There's no conspiracy they're just not interested in serving you. I thought you liked the free market?? :^)

I thought I had seen a centipede

>Elitist

Why have auditions at all, if that were the case?
The literal reason why auditions are performed is to make sure the new people you are bringing on are up to the standard you wish to set.

>mommy, i want to be a ballerina when i grow up
>that's because you're a dirty little racist bitch, tiffany. you're learning pole dancing from the drag queens. no daughter of mine is going to be a ballet-dancing nazi.

Attached: 1628228338028.png (498x447, 182.59K)

Ballet was created by Italians and French mostly, therefore not white people, therefore ballet is not white.

Normies are slow on the uptake because they are the targets.
Jews, who control media, are doing this on purpose.

Attached: 1651784786663.jpg (1024x942, 154.35K)

Good. Race war now.

Attached: nigger ballet.webm (1280x720, 2.8M)

all forms of beauty are on the way out

we all need to become ugly, blackened creatures

it's jewish power-flexing. they realize these things but do them anyways to show just how much power they have over you.

>Olympics drops figure skating
kek

At this point they aren't even hiding that they are just targeting anything and everything white.
Holocaust NOW

they want to increase the amount of shitskins they take in, for better equity stats (because liberal art roasties who work there think it's valid), so they have to change (lower) the standards. if you want more nignogs, you gotta make it more discretionary. many private liberal arts schools are totally eschewing certain requirements like SAT/ACT scores for the same reason.

Attached: 06d5522253a911b28b6c827498899d8e6a92a6e0ad3d52f6eddd7326415825c9_1.jpg (1079x1221, 170.28K)

hideous gorilla beast twerking AIDS-sack negresses ruining the last bastion of white identity -- emaciated russian whores tottering around with logs of wood jammed in their shoe toes.