No amount of cope changes this

>U*rainians are sub-human biological trash.
>Never had a chance to win, yet still killed most of their young men by sending them to the meatgrinder.
>Will never get any help from NATO.
>Will cease to exist soon, territories will be divided between Russia, Poland and possibly Belarussia.
All in all, that's a nice war. U*rainians are getting their punishment finally, while I'm enjoying life in my nice house with my pretty wife and an AC.

Attached: EC6FFC06-66D8-460E-9E44-2295AE915899.jpg (499x680, 50.63K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/hUxuUGWunLc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Чypoк peжyт cтoя

Attached: 16578945256022.png (851x350, 188.16K)

b-but muh spectre of kyeveyevey tho???
>UKRYEYEYEINE HAS ALREADY WON

>muh nazis
kek fuck off rusnigger

No amount of cope changes the fact that Russian paper bear has been already thoroughly humiliated in Ukraine. US has downgraded you to a secondary tier opponent who poses little threat other than nukes. It's the fifth month of the 2 week war and you're barely controlling any more territory than before the war while compared to april you've actually lost a lot of territory.
Your attack in the East has stalled, Kyiv offensive was a disastrous defeat, your flagship is in the bottom of the sea, ammunition depots are getting HIMARSed, half of your VDV has been already exterminated, as are a thousand MBTs with their cope cages while you're desperately scraping up new recruits to send to the meatgrinder.

Attached: estonia.jpg (533x591, 44.02K)

You should be scared Russian, Ukies adopted new tactics (vidrelated).

Attached: ukie_tactics.webm (640x640, 455.11K)

Attached: russkie uboot.jpg (735x736, 89.66K)

>U*rainians are sub-human biological trash.
>so we want to annex them because... we just do, ok?

Attached: 1613721454856.jpg (250x250, 9.01K)

checked and keked

I doubt that anyone wants to annex Ukranian areas of Ukraine: they want to join EU and Russia openly tells them to do it, lol.

Attached: excel_the_ukie.jpg (698x768, 100.59K)

Jews are just handing uki passports to niggers aren't they?

Don't get too cocky ruskie, two more sanctions are coming!!

>All in all, that's a nice war.
Only true statement in this post. You slavshits better keep killing and exterminating eachother making the world a better place.

Ukraine claimed that they will join EU several times, so people from various shitholes came there in recent years to join EU together with Ukies.

Excel may be an exception, but they generally come from mixed families (like picrelated Zhan Beleniuk with French name and Ukie surname). And yes, Ukie government is never ending subhuman parade.

Attached: zelensky_black_party.jpg (580x607, 104.17K)

Dis nigga speaks better Ukrainian than 97% of Russians btw. Because he was literally raised (and even born I think?) In Ukraine.

Imagine typing out a whole TL;DR paragraph of butthurt belt seethe and instantly getting BTFO by a photo of a trashcan, kek.

>Dis nigga speaks better Ukrainian than 97% of Russians btw.
Depends: if he was raised in Russian-speaking area of Ukraine, then he is likely not able to speak Ukrainian despite the fact that one of his parents is Ukie.

>speaks better Ukrainian
Anyone can speak perfect Ukrainian by speaking Russian but pretending to talk like a retard, so if anything I'd say he just has a biological advantage on the latter front.

Business as usual for belters.

>Depends: if he was raised in Russian-speaking area of Ukraine, then he is likely not able to speak Ukrainian despite the fact that one of his parents is Ukie.
No, he literally speaks perfect Ukrainian. Vid related, it's honestly surreal lmao.
youtu.be/hUxuUGWunLc

Burger education strikes again