Death Note: Politicians

I know it's cringe anime, but lets say this book existed and you had one. Which political targets would you write into this book to change the current status quo for the better or generally improve life in your given country?

America hardmode: Who would you leave alive to avoid starting a Civil War due to the deaths of those you deemed problematic for leadership?

Attached: 150px-Death_Note,_Book.svg.png (150x180, 6.9K)

I would write the name of anyone who has even remotely expressed sympathy for left-wing ideas

Zelensky

This war has gone on for long enough

Infrastructure would collapse. The stupid keep society aloft, unfortunately. Who would you ice to change opinion and culture over time but keep society intact?

Every single one of them. I won't discriminate. We the people then take our political disputes to the streets and see who wins.

Okay. I would write every european politician who is pro-immigration. And every democrat in the US government, as well as the RINOs. I would also keep writing russian and chinese politicians until both of those states collapse

eat gay farts

Nice fed thread.

Its not cringe anime Its one of the fucking best ones you cunt. Miles better then anything from Jewood. Anyone linked to rothchilds and from my country I do write some upper cunts name and post in news that if they will not stop coruption I will write them one by one.

Id fill the book with Hitler and Putler

manga > anime [as always]

Why Hitler? Do you recon he still lives in argentina?

>Which political targets would you write into this book to change the current status quo for the better or generally improve life in your given country?

Hard question. All of them are enemies.
Just one? It would be (always) the chancellor.

It went cringe when the little whore showed up after season 1

Alexis Texas gets impaled then nuked on luce television in her farewell speech after having beat out for and reigning over America after turning it into a monarchy with Ron Jeremy as her running mate because otherwise he'd still be up in da' schlamma fo bein clapping dem cheekstoomuch.

I've always wondered how accurate the face needs to be. Can I just write "Tyrone Williams" and imagine this face? Would a picture of someone as a baby work?

Attached: sheeet.jpg (1200x675, 274.18K)

But germanon its only one season?

I would just hang every single one of them.

We're gonna need a bigger book

But then civil war starts. Democrats see all their elected officials dying and assume it's some republican maneuver, then try to start a revolution. Your country is now in civil war.

OP, then I'd fuk ur mom

Zelensky. Dead by multiple dildo going through anus and mouth in a orgy party

>nuked on live television in her farewell speech in the new capital of Reno NV.

Whatever that cringe whore ruined it. It had a great hellraiser feel to it before. But nooooo. We need some fuckfantasy for the teenies. Fuck

>Which political targets would you write into this book to change the current status quo for the better or generally improve life in your given country?
All of them. And then anybody that shows up to replace them. Once people are not willing to take that job, i'd stop writing names

>But then civil war starts.
That's the point

Attached: chaos.jpg (576x384, 47.68K)

Wildcards allowed?
>*stein
>*berg
(in minecraft of course)

Kamala Harris implodes into her own anus over the period of 40 seconds during the break between round 11 and 12 of their boxing match after they changed the laws that only a president and vice president may be able to duel each other like sith lord for the adrenachrome throne of gayest faggot to have ever existed.