Give me one reason women should have preferential rights in society

>women quota in upper management
>women quota in parliament
>women receiving taxpayer money when having a kid
>women getting free entrance to clubs

I am dumping my gf in a few days because she treats me like shit and meets “friends” (aka other guys) saying she’s busy studying. And I think there is zero reason to get a new gf.

Not an incel, just don’t care about this shit anymore. Just treat everyone equally before the law and that’s not.

Attached: 34E93A3D-97A1-4B10-8FC9-7298E13F9193.jpg (1403x1561, 470.11K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/4n-xYK69m1g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The vaginal jew.

>I am dumping my gf in a few days because she treats me like shit
Unironically did the same 2 weeks ago. My whore girlfriend would come and go as she pleases, treat me like I didn’t matter beyond her own needs. Broke up with her and she’s fucking someone else already. It is what it is. I won’t waste my time with girls ever again. They can all eat shit through a crazy straw.

stop worrying about what women do, say, or think.

Woman quota at my workplace ruined the culture

Don't you want women at your job incel? Surely you don't want a sausage fest job?

Because you continue to give thought to it. Learn how this reality works. Stop memeing against yourself. It's been 8 years since Any Forums figured out how this all works why can't you retards lurk and learn some shit.

>(((Rasmussen)))
>"Can I flaunt myself on social media as if I'm single, yet retain all the benefits and security of the beta who will keep me despite the bullshit and disrespect I put him through?"
No.

All those do-nothing HR positions where women get $120k/yr are ultimately subsidized by men doing manual labor and other shit jobs for $25k/yr. BTW a ton of these women have giant mental/personality disorders and little to no real skills and they get to judge whether or not other people get employment.

Attached: 1553270333145.jpg (1024x768, 134.91K)

women give birth

Keep going magick man...

So? That doesn't make them biologically special or entitled to preferential treatment. It simply means they're a victim of biological circumstances.

I have too much thought and created a black hole that is sucking me in, is there any escape bro

Don't tell me this thing get 120k LOL

Attached: image_2022-07-16_222210320.png (318x159, 86.02K)

A lot of them make that amount, it's retarded. Even if it isn't that high it's often something like $75K-$90K.

My cousin is in HR and she literally makes 95k$ a year doing about 2 hours of “work” a day. They’re glorified meeting schedulers

This. Just believe yourself.

they are just obnoxious as fuck, and the only reason why men tolerate them is because their dick makes them retarded for long enough that it's too late once they wake up to the truth. even generally acknowledged with the "love makes blind" thing.
>meet woman
>she is clearly interested
>try to see where this is going
>a week into knowing her, she is already trying to "fix" my life and telling me what I should change
bitch, if I considered any of those things in need of fixing, than they'd be fixed. they are that way because I prefer them to be that way.

giving zero fucks towards women honestly seems the only healthy way to approach that topic. lets you think objectively about how much you are willing to give and suffer for what you get in exchange and just call it quits when shit is not satisfactory.
the moment a woman figures out that you don't want her to leave is the moment she knows she has her claws in you and WILL abuse that knowledge.

> Unironically did the same 2 weeks ago. My whore girlfriend would come and go as she pleases, treat me like I didn’t matter beyond her own needs

This exactly. What’s up with women? I mean, I actually genuinely cared for her and only when I treated her like shit was she showing interest in me.

>before women entered the work force
>could just call things for what they are, sometimes someone took offense but they got over it quickly, much more productive
>now that women are in the workforce they insist you always have to pussyfoot around every issue, if you just call it out they will sic HR on you - they won't even deny it's true, they will just take offense with it being called out

kek
youtu.be/4n-xYK69m1g

Attached: TayTay.png (719x856, 1.36M)

they won't be giving any birth without a man busting a nut in them first.

Kill yourself you stupid faggot, #PositiveThoughts doesn't make whores or simps act right. You are a meme.