HAHAHAAHAHAHA Men hit the wall too!

Testosterone decreases every year after age 30. Men hit the wall too, and it happens around the same age as women do. Cope and seethe, you 40-year-old, balding chuds.

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-07-16 at 12.31.18 PM.png (1602x412, 82.62K)

I'm on TRT bitch.

You'll never be a woman hahahahha

Yeah, our testosterone is under attack.
It's actually treatable with hormone therapy, unlike your mental illness.
You will never be a woman.

At least I still have my penis

>This board is for the discussion of news, world events, political issues, and other related topic

so? I'm not a faggot, I don't give a fuck what men look like

I juice up twice a week to supra-physical levels faggot

The 100 or so pushups I used to do is filling out my chest and creating strength beyond normal human limits

I could literally rape you

go and get pregnant before your last egg dies off.

Yeah but men masculinize and mature the older they get. The funny thing is women do too, they‘ll don‘t get more feminine with age in fact they get cellulite and even start growing facial hair post menopause.

But you can just eat foods that boost testosterone. Being a high status male also increases testosterone. Stay fit, etc. For women... Well you cant workout your saggy boobs.

It’s true. Half you niggers are balding in your twenties.

Men can avoid baldness with daily vigorous scalp massage. Give it some rice bring the blood to the surface save your hair.

We can take boner pills, test, and produce jizz damn near till we die, women don’t get their looks or eggs back

Balding is due to high testosterone and/or micronutrient deficiency.

You don’t see eunuchs balding at any point for a reason.

Balding is because of genetics. I'm not saying you're wrong, but I come from a line of chads with full and lush hair.

Women don't want men because of the testosterone, they want them because of the money. The "wall" is not about biology, but about sexual economics, and it just happens that women's value is their body.

take test and finn and you negate like 80% of deleterious male aging effects

>did you know men age?
Yeah no shit, still do it better than women

Have fun destroying your testicles
How old are you and what's your T score

>fiction
i didn't bald not even 1 milimeter and i want to coom literally every minute of the day

Attached: average coomer.jpg (1200x675, 133.92K)

That is because you're are black and your BBC produces much testerone.

Balding is due to being genetically predisposed to MPB.

>Testosterone decreases
only if you're an unhealth lardass

if you stay active and eat good food that promotes test then you'll be fine