Why are so many good cosmetic surgeons from Brazil?

Why are so many good cosmetic surgeons from Brazil?

Attached: igoorcostalves_56963307_1326922597463705_6418282778828226493_n-1024x1024.jpg (1024x1024, 129.84K)

they practice on trannies and then when they're good enough they can earn enough money to move out of that shithole

Mengele.

no liability, you can start butchering monkeys from a young age

kek those pictures are just taken at different focal lengths. herbs. options.

wow didnt know they could give people longer focal lengths surgically now

Attached: 1651504123981.gif (640x480, 1.24M)

Kek

The Jewish cope.

you are dumb user
the focal length is almost the same in both pictures

Their surgeons make a lot of money, they all live in mansions and stuff

Among us.

Chopping people up is a Brazilian tradition.

no it's not

Because a unconcious hole has no owner

it's literally just a different focal length. that's all.

Attached: 1655078072444.jpg (1200x624, 103.05K)

plenty of trannies to practice on

Cosmetic surgery won't fix a shit taste.

Attached: 1636157843616.jpg (1280x418, 111.03K)

Don't want to be raped? Don't be unconscious. Period.

As a photographer, no they are not. The first was shot wide (likely at 24mm), the second one was shot at a middle focal length (somewhere between 50mm - 85mm).

are the jews responsible for your 80iq too?

Then what did the surgeon do exactly and how did he do it?

how much of this is just lens width? lol

He changed his skin colour or what

Other than change the focal length on the second image, it looks like a nose job, lip filler injections, and jaw implants. The change in focal length makes the face appear less narrow.

you can easily see the mouth width and sides of the skull are different, dumb fuck

me on the right most

He was looking quite good on the before picture. At least, he's not bogdanoved now.

With my first paycheck after 21 im gonna surgerymaxx the shit out of my face

I already look like the right

LOl

transgenderism started in brazil, and it was created by the cosmetic and fashion industry. the fashion industry decided that there was no way to make colored people beuatiful, and you can argue about your perception of their decision all you fucking want.
this left them with only one possibility: if they cannot sell you your own beauty, they have to sell you something you can add to yourself. it has to go beyond cloths and ornaments, ie jewelry. it has to be a look that people can buy, no matter who they are. it started with lip and but injections, heinous makeup, and then moved into trans surgery as a lucrative connection between the cosmetic and pharmaceutical industries. this goblin beauty is something they can sell to everyone no matter who they are, and that's where and why and when and how it started. search the archives for 'brazilification' and get more posts with similar information/positions.

unless you have great teeth to match it's pointless.

No, not 'lol'
He's going to come here, he's going to get 4 of our dumb girls on his dick, maybe even at thr same time, and they will all give birth to his fugly spawn (because surgery is non-heritable) and this nation will be shittier for it yet.
If I were in a room with a nigger, a jew, and a plastic surgeon, I'd shoot him