Would he have killed Rittenhouse?

Would he have killed Rittenhouse?

Attached: 1657981402093.jpg (275x183, 6.55K)

yes but he also would have killed the people rittenhouse killed

Attached: 1641400809110.jpg (736x552, 151.99K)

kill yourself nigger

He killed Epstein.

he would have used misa's eyes on Andy Ngo's stream and killed every fucking 'protestor' as they deserved
i would 100% simp for kira if he were real

Yeah.

Also this.

I am colorblind for real with the red/orange variation. What kind of slander is this, user? Give me back my dignity!

Attached: TheFineAdditionPepe.jpg (720x443, 30.63K)

umm i cant see red/orange is this a joke or what

Any leftard who's still butthurt about Rittenhouse should just admit at this point that they rape kids.

Attached: rosenbaumsexoffender.jpg (1878x1818, 384.39K)

Yes.

If he was on the left he would have killed:
Rittenhouse
Trump
Desantis
Basically any R

It would have been ingenious because he could have written due to covid side effects

The communist revolution nuclear Armageddon would start.

All people Rittenhouse killed would be dead before that and then if anyone was left for Rittenhouse to kill, he would have killed him as well.

If anything he wrote the names if the guys Rittenhouse ventilated with shot to death as cause of death

I don't blame them. Some people still think that he came up there and gunned down 3 niggers.

rittenhouse wouldnt have shot his first bullet since the pedo kike was a known criminal and wouldve gotten notebooked long ago
none of the riots cause of floyd would happened, since he was a known criminal before he couldnt breathe, too

Literally everyone on the left believes this.
They seriously believe he mowed down a crowd of unarmed blacks peacefully protesting.

Attached: 1653932227566.png (750x744, 710.49K)

This is pretty fucking funny ngl

The red/orange number is 69 btw

If by "he" you are referring to the person of the cartoon in the image attached to the thread and by "Rittenhouse" you are referring to Kyle Rittenhouse, then the answer is no because cartoons aren't real, therefore the person in the cartoon is not real, and Kyle Rittenhouse belongs to reality, therefore only entities that belong to reality could have killed Kyle Rittenhouse.

Dimensional merge user

checked.
Depends on when Light had the note and his own politics; if he had it early enough and wasn't an absolute leftoid faggot I doubt it would have gotten so bad to the point Kyle's actions would have occurred.

checkin the check, Light would have wiped out Kyle simply for his mutt-oid appearence

I didn't read or watch this but doesn't he only kill criminals?

He also killed lesser burdens to society through diseases and accidents

yes, solely because he is a fucking retard with decision making problems

Light would have zapped out a bunch of the scum way before Rittenhouse was even in the picture. Floyd, the bald diddler, the skateboard clown and the limp arm would have been a footnote in memory and Rittenhouse would be a literal who.