Why don't Any Forumstards become politicians?

Why don't Any Forumstards become politicians?

Attached: 1657303485267.png (641x355, 211.2K)

You can't win a rigged game.

Attached: 1629980290613.gif (480x360, 1.9M)

Too honest

We don't want to join the black mail cult of fucking and torturing underaged kids. Also cause I'm retarded

I'd be arrested

being a politician is for losers gramps

my speeches wouldnt exactly be...eloquent
also i wouldnt accept jew money so id be out from the get-go

>assuming we arent already
Reminder that all frogposters are FEDS

To much masonic gay sex and human chili

I can't speak worth a damn and I'd be suicided for my views.

We're already Any Forumsiticians

You'd be assassinated the day after you won if you somehow were even able to win any election assuming you told the truth in debates and speechs.. I guess you could be a "ghost" to the political top and get to be a senator or something and then once in power start saying and doing what you actually believe.

Tell us

How long do you really think you could spout the lies of the elite to curry favor and work your way up the ranks until you reveal you power level? You will be screened out long before you can achieve any meaningful power.

You can. You just gotta get your hands a tad dirty. Unless you already have a crew or trustworthy childhood friends.

I thought about this and my campaign would be that I'm not just some guy running... I'm literally your guy

I'm way too autistic.

All my life, I always dreamed about being the dictator of a communist shithole.

I will never become a communist dictator :(

>I'd be arrested
This. In Canada my campaign would be considered a hate crime and I'd go to prison.

I think it is a good idea. And while does have a point, you can use Any Forums to popularize the politician like with Trump (less kikesucking this time tho), the politician should get their funding entirely from crowdsourcing. Do you remember the convoy money? They also have to be independent otherwise they will be beholden to their corrupt party (or make a new party, but im dubious about parties in general).

it requires social skills and going outside

In the US you have to be selected by corporations and rich people because otherwise you will get no funding and no one will know who your are. However other anons who live in countries where elections are publicly funded have no excuse unless they're nonwhite.