Gas all christians

What are the political implications of the fact that we need to gas every single christcuck to save western civilization?

Attached: 1655122014357.png (889x528, 326.66K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/JlkBd
files.catbox.moe/5v3ypy.pdf
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The Lost Sheep of Israel = White people

>we wuz jews
Do you seriously think that shit is going to work on us? You're trying to convince the most anti-jew board on the Internet that were the real jews. It's beyond laughable.

your all faggots

Attached: 1631880468792.png (1010x777, 52.2K)

No one is born an atheist. They are created from being raised around abraham cultists

Attached: 1639433495275.png (702x755, 492.55K)

Roman Catholicism is the native religion of the Occident and things have been going downhill for 500 years straight as a result of the departure from it. We were still achieving some great things until 1914, but the spiritual decline was still quite marked.

I've heard it all before. Cult members learn at an early age to say what they need to say to avoid persecution from fellow cult members. Nice opinion poll though.

BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP

>christcuckery
>native religion
There's a jew inside every christian.

dude there are only edomites and israelites in the world, literally no other people exist, if you refuse that purim is your blood heritage then you are an edomite

dudes vault christolarp.org is king!

Attached: 546546654.jpg (256x256, 11.47K)

It is. Western civilization was created around the turn of the ninth century as a result of the fusion of infusion of Roman and Christian culture into Germanic society of the time. Those three elements created us. Or at least men like me, I can't be sure if you're Western, you certainly don't seem to like our history very much.

Attached: 1647235504288.jpg (1024x759, 118.33K)

>1928
now post what he said about christians after he had power

Attached: 1640806532604.png (916x135, 9.97K)

Jews: Goyim are children of Samael and Lilith
Christians: Jews are the offspring of Satan

Lmao

Attached: the zohar.jpg (699x931, 166.72K)

> Adolf Hitler: I am a Catholic. I am now as before a Catholic and will always remain so. - Adolf Hitler, to General Gerhard Engel, 1941.
Now post some debunked (((table talk))) quotes about how hitler said he hates white people and Islam is based and Christianity is cringe

It's very well known that Hitler did not approve of Christianity in private, and even exalted Islam over it. The spiritual beliefs of the Nazis were an inconsistent mess inspired by Victorian occultism.

Christ is King

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA called it. You shitskins, larpagans, and Muslims need new material

>most anti-jew board on the Internet that were the real jews.
You clearly have no understanding of what makes God laugh if this surprises you

It's not. Christianity is not native to anyone or any place. You were the original zogbots that forced the Torah down everyone's throat st the tip of sword and don't try to pretend it wasn't like that because you faggots openly brag about it.

Oh hey i just this golem in that previous thread failing to convince me why I shouldn't believe in Jesus. Coping hard now huh?

Attached: Screenshot_20220716-151021_DuckDuckGo.jpg (1080x520, 142.58K)

long after you and all your descendents have died, the Cross shall remain as the symbol by which all good men identify themselves

>What are the political implications of the fact that we need to gas every single christcuck to save western civilization?

The fulfillment of end-times Bible prophecy.

Revelation 13:
16 And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:

17 And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.

18 Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six.

Your take on your image shows your ignorance. Jesus came to the lost sheep of Israel as their Messiah until they rejected him. The Apostle Paul was sent unto the gentiles after Christ paid the price of your sins on the cross at Cavalry.

If you're going to criticize Christian theology, you'd have more success attacking Paul's epistles.

I g2g to work or I'd stay here and try to have an honest conversation with you.

Attached: IMG_0531.jpg (474x472, 40.43K)

What I believe doesn't change the fact that you worship the god of Israel. You always try that debate pilpul trap.

I'm a Christian. Come gas me, see what happens.
Also illegal inciting violence which violates several states laws which violates Any Forums rules. Consider changing the way you phrase it.

Violence was sometimes used to enforce or protect our faith, but the West's adoption of it was almost entirely voluntary. It is native to us, because it created us. There is no alternative.

this has nothing to do with christianity

>the Cross shall remain as the symbol by which all good men identify themselves
But christians are really shitty people.

Based prophecy believer

Just gas the jews if you really wanna gas people (very ineffective way of killing though). The jewish poison known as christianity wouldn't exist then. Just like trannyism and forced multiculturalism etc wouldn't exist.

Attached: 1627023118140.png (1050x700, 320.94K)

I know right, they are so anti semetic and teach bad things about Jews and expel them and murder them so much!!! YIKES

Not what a christian should do, btw.

some are.
not all Christians are good. But all those who are good are Christian.

>There's not a good one, not one, save for Adonai

>but the West's adoption of it was almost entirely voluntary
Nope. It relies 100% on brainwashing children and social pressure and I know you know that. Even in Christian towns that take it casually, children face extreme social rejection from their closest families for rejecting the cult. Your own parents will sometimes stop talking to you permanently.

this is the jewish lie that places a false monopoly on what is good with keeping jewish heritage, mythos, and folklore

Attached: 1640500747193.png (792x1684, 626.9K)

Attached: 1656740477488.png (2224x1848, 2.58M)

and now he is dust. and all his works are forgotten. his life a single insignificant grain among the sands of time.

Tell us more about the encrazed german that destroyed his country.

>But all those who are good are Christian
I like how you nlatbalry lie but it's okay because you can just ask for forgiveness.

>jew bad and mean dumb. Big evil! Christian big mean dummy too!

>Jews also smart enough to manipulate yt and conquer the world

Which one is it little cherub! Christ be with you :0)

>using an appeal to authority, in an attempt to contradict a higher ranking authority.
he lost the war and was forced to resign he fucked it up so bad, what a desperate cringeworthy post to hurt yourself with memeflag lmao!

Attached: 1642999938415.png (759x50, 2.85K)

Cry about it nigger. Not arguing this with Muslim shitskins and atheist swine

The nazis lost. Lol. Get over it.

Oh no bro you made a typo, you need to commit suddoku now frfr

Attached: 1648254591263.png (1000x803, 484.57K)

Cool, I'm a follower of Christ, but not of your type. I'm gnostic. You are like a little child that decides to play advanced dungeons and dragons with a religious book for politics.

>the only majority pagan group to take up arms in centuries served a kike, got spit roasted by Chrislam, and will be sent off to Siberia shortly
Kek

Attached: judeo-pagans btfo.jpg (594x317, 94.27K)

>was 5’4

Average atheist everyone. Also lost. Lol.

>Christ be with you :0)
Is your all powerful imaginary friend with you right now? Faggot2?

Attached: 1634634903163.jpg (2028x1228, 1.16M)

How hard can you seethe my little Canuck.

>Jesus why life bad

Hahahahaha what a LOSER. Keep passing the blame man. I’m sure it will work out.

indeed. it is not I who is good, but God within me.
it is a simple truth that can be proven both philosophically and evidenced by the lives of all men.
When you lie, there is no punishment. But I shall be held accountable for all my words. Which among us, then, is more likely to be truthful?

Gnosticism is a meme created by schizophrenic kikes. I ask every gnostic this and never get an answer, what makes you believe gnosticism is true and real? Gnosticism is based off some random ass books written by random ass schizophrenic Jews centuries after Jesus died, why do you think it’s legit

> I recently said to a Hitler Youth leader: "You're usually so un-Christian..."
> The entire substance of the priesthood and of the whole of Christianity is an erotic union of men for the erection and maintenance of a 2000-year old Bolshevism. I reach that conclusion because I know very well the history of Christianity in Rome. The Roman emperors, who eradicated the first Christians, did exactly the same thing we're doing with the Communists. These Christians were then the worst yeast the great city contained, the worst Jewish people, the worst Bolsheviks that there were.

archive.is/JlkBd
files.catbox.moe/5v3ypy.pdf

Attached: 1652947834437.jpg (1296x8600, 3.8M)

>loses war
>German women now slaves to bbc

HbHhahahahhHhhVhH

Pagans weren't the least bit anti-semitic. Your ancestors weren't who you want them to be.

Attached: pagan judaism.jpg (720x221, 74.45K)

that war was lost in 100-300 AD fren

Nope, you fail to understand. Some will go to heaven, as scripture says, these are the gnostics, some will go to a new Earth, as scripture also says, these are the followers of faith.

Pagan larpers are all either jews or cryptojews. What's that all about? Really makes you think huh

So you hate white people? Classic Christian.