I’m convinced that the elite have their own reserved layer of the internet with their own social media applications...

I’m convinced that the elite have their own reserved layer of the internet with their own social media applications, search engines, forums and image boards just like our own here but I haven’t been able to find much on my own. Have any of you came across this, or if there are any of you out there who may belong to these groups and would be happy to disclose them anonymously do so? It seems to me after following the Rachel Chandler rabbit hole that this has to be an absolute certainty.

Attached: DC821737-699A-46DD-8773-99CDFEB51F5E.jpg (4032x3024, 2.48M)

Other urls found in this thread:

bitchute.com/video/egAZhaEXL7tt/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

How do you think mentally ill trannies who program in rust became so powerful? They came across the gray-web globohomo hubs while working at the big tech companies. Endless dirt on every organization and company out there if you’re in the right department and know what you’re doing. Lots of insider trading too. SEC is so fucking retarded. I literally don’t know anyone at the big firms that’s ever been pinched

For those furious about Rachel Chandler, you can begin here : bitchute.com/video/egAZhaEXL7tt/

do you mean like the app raya or like securoserv in gta5
anyways its both

I’ve seen insider trading telegram membership for sale on the deep web amongst other things, however I was more curious about the generalised surface level of their internet and to go from there and conduct my own research. It is apparent to most people that celebrities and elite personages don’t even utilise their own SM, but have an intern do it all for them at the behest of an agency.

Where do they go just to conduct regular discussion, what do they talk about and how much truth is there to the darker pizzagate stuff? If there is a layer of the net out there set out just for them they wouldn’t feel the need to disguise their motives and what they genuinely think. That’s what I want to be disclosed here and I am 100% positive that it exists.

The elite are a kin to Al Capone convincing himself that he isn't doing anything wrong. The shoo keepers are truly voluntarily paying for his protection. And even after beating and murder that he still has the moral high ground. Gates and the rest know what they are doing and the untold pain misery and suffering is being done at ((their)) behest but they are delusional enough to believe they are in the right. You won't find a hot mic moments of them laughing while saying "haha, we've got them now" any messages in-between eachother is writen in lawyers speak. To always be able to say "you've misunderstood" you can find the messages to eachother in the "Economist" and the white papers from their thunk tanks. But it will read like. "In the near future you will see a rise in" leaving out the part were they are the ones doing it.

I haven’t played GTAV so I’m not totally sure, but if it is a surface web for elitists and their people yes.

Oh I know, I don’t expect to catch them cackling like a comic book villain whilst they play out their grand schemes in comic sans. I want to expose their world to the people and allow them to make their own mind up from there on.

Who is Rachel Chandler? QRD?

It would just be like an intranet or a non-descript, corporate looking app. It may only be accessible or even discoverable behind a VPN or other filtering. Sort of like a company would have. It’s not a crazy concept.

Rachel Chandler is the heiress to the Socal Chandler dynasty, and a lead for the “modelling agencies” utilised by Jeffrey Epstein. I would highly recommend watching the linked video and then conducting your own research from there. She is very highly connected and seems to have her fingers in every pie.

I don't think so. The "Elites" and their minions are satanic degenerates who are not only aware that they are thoroughly, irredeemably evil scum but they also revel in it. They are true demons, real ones.

Interesting. Surely someone in here, given the anonymity granted could elaborate on this however, they wouldn’t even need to provide details or names if it made them feel more comfortable.

I here you, but people have been showing the royal institute of international affairs minutes from meetings over 4 decades stating that "Gender Dysphoria affects 1 in 600,000 people and in the future we will see it coming down to 1 in 60,000. To 1 in 6,000. To 1 in 600 to 1 in 60. And it states the measures that we will see to accuracy be major factors in making this happen." Once again writen in a way to have plausible deniability. Like a music producer saying "this 10 yesr old will be famous in a few years. Meanwhile he's buying studio time and getting other singers to sing with them and buying lessons. Then in a few years saying. "I just knew he'd be famous, I told you so." The meetings like Builderberg are face to face and behind closed doors. Then a watered down discussion happens at the G7/G20. I would be cool to find a elite chan but I highly doubt it.

Attached: FkShitSkins.jpg (668x844, 193.92K)

Almost sure it’s the same (((DARPA)))’s internet but they write everything like faggots and the rigged search engines, social media, … aren’t as fucked.

It isn't mutually exclusive, from where ((they)) are psychologically good, honest, hard working people are truly evil.

Wouldn't small groups just use propriety software or hardware? Why would the elites want or need some mass platform to communicate?

This is what I noticed about the Clinton leaks. Even when they thought that their server was completely secure and they could talk in confidence with one another, they still used really weird slang that seemed to share a commonality with Polari. Given that, they must speak even in person with one another in the same tone and who knows how far that goes? They may all speak a completely degenerated form of English to one another when they aren't in public.

It isn't necessarily small groups. Maybe at the higher echelons, but I'm talking even celebrities and members of parliament/senate, members of ordos etc. Hundreds of thousands, millions of people who are all connected in this Luciferian conspiracy - They must utilise a simplistic internet infrastructure in order to access content that is safe for them and doesn't need to hide the veil.

You can have your own Internet too. Use Teeline shorthand. The elites hate it because it's easy to learn but defeats all of their ai control measures. Picrel

Attached: Untitled6_002.jpg (554x302, 42.29K)

Thanks for the tip user

Sure thing.

Free book, Teeline FAST by Ann Dix is on Library Genesis. Fresh library genesis links are on wikipedia.