Why do you retards still eat meat? you DO know that it causes cancer and heart disease, right?

why do you retards still eat meat? you DO know that it causes cancer and heart disease, right?

Attached: 1640479182577.jpg (960x716, 106.6K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/42iqg_UFORA
youtu.be/-6Laa2LiS2E?t=3134
morningsteel.com/mint-and-testosterone/
healthyeveryday.co.uk/does-mint-kill-testosterone/
pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/19585478/
bestfoodfacts.org/is-there-estrogen-in-milk/
livestrong.com/article/554285-does-milk-raise-estrogen-in-men/
dailymedicaldiscoveries.com/milk-and-high-estrogen-levels-what-men-need-to-know/
drcarney.com/blog/health-issues/milk-makes-estrogen-levels-rise
pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/19496976/
youtube.com/watch?v=PJnPZgLHHWQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Why don't you trannies hunt elk,deer caribou & bison?
Why don't you follow a keto diet?

Attached: 20220713_065322_2.gif (368x756, 1.2M)

Bullshit. Humans are meant to eat mainly meat, you fucking kike. Proof: Go out in the wilderness and see what you can find. You find game, a bit of leafy greens and berries. That's it. All the vegetables and fruits that exist today have been cultivated into existence. Furthermore, humans lack the enzyme that can break down cellulose (plant fibers). The only reason we should eat a bit of leafy green isn't because of nutrition, but because the fibers are good for the guts - more regular stool.

You are a filthy kike, and you will be genocided.

Attached: experts say.jpg (460x379, 21.29K)

A mongol ate meat today, did you?

Attached: fingol.jpg (720x721, 115.4K)

How did your transition surgery go? Do you have a putrid odour from, you know, below your torso and stuff?

>lower your test goy
>memeflag
>retarded statement

this is a shill thread

Attached: 1655694400072.png (1156x2031, 289.83K)

>chuds
anyone posting that word is a tranny or even worse a literal omega beta level male orbiting fucking trannies and you still won't get laid you fucking loser. trannies will never be women, your fetid rotten holes that need to be forced open every six hours or your own weak hormone deranged body that's 'female' even still tries to heal and close the wound. you are fighting against very nature and it's a battle that even mankind with all it's brilliance still can't win. so tell me again why delusional ass mentally ill retards think you have a chance?

Attached: 1PBTID17.gif (350x350, 905.8K)

Canelo switch to vegan and promptly got his ass kicked

Attached: 7D3EDB19-96EE-47CF-B8AC-C301AF9D9C6C.jpg (833x558, 500.69K)

Sorry I fucked your dinner

I don't care

Meat does not cause cancer and heart disease. Seed oils do that.
Stupid retarded faggot

Attached: 1643369318586.png (552x441, 539.48K)

Slide thread. Any replies below are from niggers who love Jewish cock

>causes cancer and heart disease
I dont see a source

I'm an actual woman and your word salad of Any Forums buzzwords makes you sound like a chud.

This

Attached: 1657966762488.gif (232x198, 1.83M)

Attached: clippytits.png (250x238, 10.14K)

You know what else causes cancer? Chopping your balls off.

Come bump me

I work in a small bakery and I've started adding this to the Knish. Have no idea if it's kosher.

Attached: 51UQ10CT3RL._AC_SY580_.jpg (345x500, 33.5K)

no one said chud breh

>slide thread
it is but not for the reason you'd think
the fact that peoples till respond to shit like this is proof positive of why most of the population needs to be culled

Teeline really pisses the jewtroons off. Bump me:

>why do you retards still eat meat?
pic related
>you DO know that it causes cancer and heart disease, right?
SO human have been eating animal fat and animal protein for millions of years just fine and only issues came up when some civilizations became grain eaters but humans were mostly fine until the early 20th century when we all switched to seed oils, corn, sugar, processed foods, fruit and vegetable gorging and cutting back cholesterol and our health tanked and weight blew up (along with our hearts) and all the sudden it was meat and butter that took the blame

Woah

Attached: Carnivore vs Herbivore vs Omnivore.jpg (900x1456, 697.12K)

>memeflag
>obvious bait

Attached: 1429470987582.jpg (403x392, 19.67K)

look at that caught two trannies baiting. works every time on you mentally ill fucks who will never be real women

I only feel good if I eat meat every day

Slide thread

Funny that actual Nazis thought eating meat was Jewish.

Currently working on making the one vegan restaurant in my town into a far right wing hang out. The black lesbians absolutely seethe when they see my clutch there drinking our morning kombucha. I can eat the vegan biscuits and gravy every morning and don't have to worry about my weight. Still the best part is when we bully the little old faggot men riding their bicycles around with our fat tire e-bikes.

Gathering is what you do when you can't successfully hunt.

improve your health & looks with the
UwU femboy diet: Mint & Milk.

full of chemicals that turn the freaking frogs gay.
youtu.be/42iqg_UFORA

>Why?
Low Testosterone rejuvenates.
Slows and even reverts ageing
Makes your body younger and healthier.
That's why Women and Eunuchs live longer.
youtu.be/-6Laa2LiS2E?t=3134
high testosterone by other hand accelerate ageing. Causing Baldness, etc.

>It makes you weaker
soldiers of future will be mostly femboy snipers, cyber attack hackers, or femboys who do remote drone air strikes with videogame joysticks.
So physical strength will be less needed.

inb4 UwU (Minecraft) death squads mercenary militias for the current WW3 & upcoming USA Civil War 2.0. UwU.

morningsteel.com/mint-and-testosterone/
>Spearmint dropped testosterone levels by 51%,
healthyeveryday.co.uk/does-mint-kill-testosterone/
>Mint [...] one of the main foods that kill testosterone
pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/19585478/
>Spearmint herbal tea has significant anti-androgen effects
bestfoodfacts.org/is-there-estrogen-in-milk/
>Does Milk Contain Estrogen?
>The answer: Yes.
livestrong.com/article/554285-does-milk-raise-estrogen-in-men/
>Does Drinking Milk Increase Estrogen Levels in Men?
dailymedicaldiscoveries.com/milk-and-high-estrogen-levels-what-men-need-to-know/
>Milk and high estrogen levels – what men need to know
drcarney.com/blog/health-issues/milk-makes-estrogen-levels-rise
>Milk Makes Estrogen Levels Rise
pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/19496976/
>Exposure to exogenous estrogen through intake of commercial milk produced from pregnant cows

Attached: Radicalized ProGun FemBoy_copy_433x433.jpg (433x433, 92.73K)

Humans are omnivores. They evolved eating meat. Not eating meat for long periods of time is unhealthy for any human and our ancestors would roll in their graves thinking about someone who would actually abstain from meat on purpose. People used to starve to death back then. And Pajeets despite their persecution of whites for eating their sacred cow all eat some form of meat.

YWNBAW

>eating meat for tens of thousands of years
OP the cock sucker
>here's a disgusting image, cancer, no more meat for you

i can't tell if you're baiting

>I can eat the vegan biscuits and gravy every morning
how does that work
biscuits made with seed oil or shortening are disgusting

>everything i don't like is trannies

youtube.com/watch?v=PJnPZgLHHWQ

The state of California has determined everything causes cancer.

Actually went carnivore this week after realizing you should do the opposite of what the Jew wants. I lost 1.5 kilo in 5 days and feel good. Wish I started when meat was cheaper though.

Guacamole filled steak, sign me up!

Attached: 1643956992820.jpg (1024x974, 159.81K)

>pic related
>SO human have been eating animal fat and animal protein for millions of years just fine and only issues came up when some civilizations became grain eaters but humans were mostly fine until the early 20th century when we all switched to seed oils, corn, sugar, processed foods, fruit and vegetable gorging and cutting back cholesterol and our health tanked and weight blew up (along with our hearts) and all the sudden it was meat and butter that took the blame

Humans aren't supposed to eat grass. We are frugivores.

If human were supposed to eat meat, we'd find the idea of biting into a dead deer irresistible. Instead, we find that disgusting. We find apples and strawberries delicious just as they are.

Is that where the McDonald's sauce comes from?

Attached: front_fr.4.400.jpg (300x400, 23.94K)

Whats the point of living if you deny yourself any enjoyment.

>This board is for the discussion of news, world events, political issues, and other related topics

>The state of California has determined that this post causes cancer and birth defects in birthing peoples.

I don't eat meat.
Just ate vegetables and rice.

Attached: Meat increases cancer risk.png (624x440, 40.64K)

I only eat sea meat with low mercury so sardines, vongole, sometimes mackrel.

You lost weight, because you are fat fuck with no self control. Potatoes or good bread is not bad if you eat healthy amount, ofc pastry with seed oils in store is pretty bad, same with sweets fruit is better.

Attached: Sardines-on-Toast-Recipe.jpg (1200x1200, 118.02K)

Vegans can be insufferable but they're right. I want to stop eating meat but have a difficult time doing that. Mexican food (the best imo) is very difficult to quit.

Nobody lives forever so I'm going to enjoy bacon cheeseburgers whenever I can

Ooh I can dump a bowl of pistachio pudding next to the rib roast too!

I eat (chicken and beef mostly) meat daily, just not in the retarded amount mutts do, and never fried.

>Memeflag
>Starving chink cope as he doesn't have any food

Bla bla says the nonteelinist go away, may as well be gay if you can't Teeline.

Just go for mediterranean diet whole foods with least amount of goyim sirups and seed oils, vegetable, low mercury fish, fruit if u have sweet tooth.

Attached: sardine.jpg (960x1200, 339.93K)

please keep eating large amounts of fruits everyday sir

Why do atheists push veganism so hard? What do they hope to gain from it?

DISEASE AND DEATH ARE A PART OF LIFE

I WILL LIVE THE WAY GOD INTENDS ME TO, AND YOU WILL NOT STOP ME.

Sin. Sin is what causes cancer. The devil can't create, only corrupt, cancer is the corruption of life.

The only way you'll be able to take my Bratwurst away is from my cold dead hands.

Attached: 20220716_194929.jpg (5664x3184, 1.79M)

>i can't tell if you're baiting
Thank you? I don't know how to respond to this, no one has ever said anything this nice to me before on pol.

Anyhow mushroom gravy, and the rough texture biscuit with some fried potatoes and veggies thrown in. It is super yummy, it is a bit expensive though as is everything vegan apparently.

Fat tire e-bikes, parked in a line in front of the place, backed in, like boomers do with the boomer cycles on bike night at the bar.

(((OP))) is a fag

Humans are omnivores.

You don't eat meat, you lack nutrients

That's all, globohomo kikel