Why do people have dogs?

Why do people have dogs?
>Dogs stink and people who own dogs stink of dog
>Dogs are hairy and spread dander everywhere
>Dogs spread disease when it licks its ass, spreading feces to your face and orifices when it licks you
>Dogs catch fleas and ticks. That spread to you and gives you diseases.
>Dogs only care about food. They have no concept of loyalty or love. A dog will eat your body if you die, even if you have been with that dog for 13 years
>Dogs are aggressive. We have to TRAIN dogs to not be aggressive. You don't have to train a cat to NOT be aggressive like a stupid dog. You dont even need a leash for a cat because dogs are so out of control.
>Dogs are mutants and unnatural. Again, cats can survive on their own. Cats are suitable to nature and part of the circle of life. Dogs will die without humans. They are perpetual begging and eating machines.
>The number one cause of direct death to humans, mostly children and babies, are dogs. Why would you want a beast that kills your species young?
>Dogs are poisoning society by tricking low iq dog owners that they are showing affection. Therefore a lot of dog owners consider mutts to be their 'friend', 'family', or worse 'furbaby/child'.
>Dogs shit and piss everywhere. Have you ever stepped on some crap and thought, "damn, i stepped on cat shit". No, because cats are not idiot dogs and bury their shit or shit in a disclosed location. Dogs shit and piss everywhere, stinking up the place and creates a disgusting habitat.
>Dogs bark. Does not matter if you live in the city or housing area. Some moronic low iq dog owner will have a dog barking all night. Keeping you up
>A lot of dog owners have sex with their dog or fantasize about having sex with their dogs. These are degenerates.
Dogs deserve to be exterminated. They are a cancer on our society and humankind. They are absolutely political because I know for a fact some butthurt dog lover janitor is going to delete this thread because he likes dogs.

BAN ALL DOGS!

Attached: 63541.jpg (640x643, 64.15K)

A well trained dog is worth 100 shitskins

The muzzie fears the mighty Dog

Attached: 3DCAA390-687B-4125-8CB8-5F17EDE20157.jpg (1080x1106, 138.73K)

Dogs for work such as farms and highly disciplined and traun guard dogs and special tasks such as ones in police and fire. But household pets, fuck that. Plus any man that has one in the house with a wife and daughters getting licked out and fucked by it is a fucking bitch.

Animals are filthy
I am disgusted by even touching them
Why would you let a disgusting animal fill you with its hair and saliva?
All pet owners are zoophiles

>Animals are filthy
Humans are animals retard.

Attached: 1PBTID-13.gif (640x480, 2.47M)

>Animals are filthy
>Humans are animals retard.
Not a contradiction...

Attached: New Project2.webm (850x636, 2.82M)

I agree that Greek people are filthy but I am very clean.

Exactly my point
Do you let humans lick you?

My girlfriend licks me all the time. It's kinda nice.

Your flag shows that you are Swedish yet you got a sandnigger mentality towards dogs. Get the fuck out.
A dog does not eat your body after you die unless it has no relation to you even after weeks of decay according to most studies

therefore you have proven my point that all pet owners are zoophiles

dogs are not natural animals, they were selectively bred by humans to become what they are today from wolves. they were bred to be companions unlike cattle or other domesticated animals which were bred for specific needs. so there's a special bond that humans share with dogs that is not shared with any other animal except cats.

Dogs have priority in the lifeboat ahead of shitskins.

>Muslim or nigger
People who take care of their pets dont stink because they bathe. Dogs do not behave at all like you described, but niggers, muslims and pajeets do.

I do like dogs but can't get over the smell
Couldn't have an animal stinking me and my house up constantly

Cats however will eat you shortly after death unlike dogs, They also spread toxoplasma gondii, They are neurotic and harder to train than a fucking gold fish.

Are you a nigger chink or Arab? The dog is there to keep you from acting like an aggressive ape. To make you check your boundaries and to respect others. The fact that you don’t get that means you are missing the part of your brain that ticks that box, thus the racial profiling. Guessing Muslim since you kiss cats ass and attack dogs. Cats literally require your brain with a parasite retard. P.S. Kill your self liberal faggot.

People will say that you are a soulless shitskin for believing this, but the people that have and like dogs are also the same people who circumcize their sons' at birth.

YOU JUST KNOW

Yet cats and dogs are much easier to live with than shitskins. I propose mowing down the refugee centers and build a dogpark in each one

>the people that have and like dogs are also the same people who circumcize their sons' at birth.
Muslims hate dogs, and jews fear dogs.

Oh fuck I’m going to cum

Attached: 1641242874039.gif (400x200, 244.22K)

Dogs are dangerous animals. No other animal is allowing to roam free like dogs do. When we see a bear or wolf anywhere close to a human settlement, we shoot it. Right away, dead.

But people let these disgusting filthy stinking mutant animals roam around, often leashless, in parks. Making everyone nervous and on edge.

When you see a dumb bitch with a shitbull walking towards you. Getting dragged by that dumbass dog. Do you feel safe?

When you got your family and kids in a park enjoying a picnic and some moron lets a German shepherd run around leashless throwing balls. Do you feel safe?

When you walk past a small fence with 2-3 dogs running straight up, barking madly and snapping their jaws. Do you feel safe?

Why do we allow these mutts to terrorize our society and sometimes even KILL our children. They need to be banned and this dog brainwashing needs to fucking stop. It is animal worship, pagan behaviour and uncivilized. People are like dogs are FUCKING morons.

Attached: 7643.webm (566x510, 1.9M)

Thai bride detected.

Well, a good dog on the ground's worth three in the saddle
No matter where you're from
Been many good dog was a friend to a man
But Sam was the greatest one

Owning the dog has been a based activity for thousands of years; a trained pack of faithful servants to protect you and hunt with you. It is only recently that millenials have started using dogs as a surrogate for the children they are too selfish to have. A dog is not a family member, it is a (potentially very useful and reliable) piece of property.

Good advice, Mohammad

Only nigbulls and their owners deserve genocide

typical dog fucking cracker