Great Reset Dataleak

Seems there is also proof most of the ‘alt-right figures’ like Paul Joseph Watson and Tucker Carlson, but cant post it because it is called spam.

oculumlabs.com/
oculumlabs.com/facts-about-each-csrq-sm-class/
oculumlabs.com/interview-with-gideon-csrq-sm/

Attached: 9EBF301C-8635-4486-BB99-0C967B53E774.jpg (768x822, 100.08K)

Other urls found in this thread:

oculumlabs.com/the-sovereign-accounts-of-the-rich-and-powerful-exposed/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Got it, here:

oculumlabs.com/the-sovereign-accounts-of-the-rich-and-powerful-exposed/

As an experience hacker and Any Forums user I have read the data and I can assure you its a nothing burger. You can simply ignore it and go back to bed, I mean you are tired and should sleep.

How do you know its a scam?

You are replying to pasta, friend.

We are so tired right now, we should take a hot cup of milk and go back to bed. This can wait for later, its more important to sleep.

What kind of shizo shit is it this time?

Anyone can make a fake like this. who gives a shit?

As crazy as it sounds someone needs to tweet this at Tucker

Biometric ID is not a numeric code

It does explain why guys like him are not banned on yt, why pretty much everyone else is.

Attached: 347A9DCD-E93A-404C-884E-8A5BEF29E68E.jpg (580x661, 69.71K)

This smells like a scam or psyop to either get money from gullible scared people "so that gideon changes your score to S" or to kill the trust in opposition like PJW or Tucker

Gonna be honest here.
>Looks like a schizo post
>Sounds like a schizo post
>Wish it were fucking real
Why dont they dump the data like with hunter biden?
What even is the source on this?
Why should we believe this?
Its such a big deal but nobody is willing to risk social standing and job for the sake of verifying the info?
The 'public' people are: Some account allegedly in vietnam. A little dot poster. And a bunch of accounts with no posts other than about the great reset. None of these accounts have any reliability.

I would love for this to be real but until some of these questions are answered its pure schizopium.

Believe me, I really hope it is fake.

But again, why can PJW still post while i get (shadow)banned on almost everything.

Attached: 007FDDC9-2CE9-4812-A6A2-7C5FF20C6012.jpg (580x632, 69.41K)

Pull the whois on that gay ass blog,retard
Complete larp

wow, look, it's a photo of a website dialog box with Tucker Carlson's name on it that any retard could put together in 5 seconds.

Sounds pretty based to me.

Attached: 1474178864506.png (1200x885, 272.06K)

We could find out if the posting date is recent. It could be that this ‘blog’ and this information just came out.

If it is older than a few months then it is probably trash.

>wow, look, it's a photo of a website dialog box with Tucker Carlson's name on it that any retard could put together in 5 seconds.
These screenshots with random numbers are very compelling.

Easy AF to fake
Get some concrete proof
>FUCK TUCKER REGARDLESS

Every political celeb who isn't explicitly and competently anti-jewish is working for jewish interests.

Attached: Tucker.jpg (593x497, 99.73K)

What the fuck off this?
How you start the shooting??

>you are tired and should sleep
don't listen to this obvious fed

Fuck off tucker

so what is it?

yes, i get that feel too, just seems too incredible. no way they would allow this shit to be posted

Bump, this scares the hell out of me, but I also wonder if it is a scam.

it probably is. S tier accounts for after the reset. yeah i dont think so. if this was real they would not expose it like this.

I hope this company fails at pitching their fucked up product to the government

No but it does have to correlate to a unique alphanumeric index in some database

> what is it?
Something you are

It came out in July, purportedly.

>No but it does have to correlate to a unique alphanumeric index in some database
why? do we have reset experts in the thread? tell us more lol. these guys exposed s tier accounts, im sure you can share something too

You moron, they do not care anymore about it being exposed because the goyim are too mentally retarded and sedated to do anything against this. They could show this on TV and tell them what this means for the future of "humanity" and the goyim would be like: "oh yeah fine, if this would be bad they wouldn't show it to us!"

I know as much about it as you do friend. The correlation is so that they'll know who you are, kind of like a user+pass combo. Programmers/app developers/companies will also be able to access your data without your knowledge since businesses most likely will have a way to check up on your without your knowledge

>if this was real they would not expose it like this.
I feel the same, with a social media presence on twitter and youtube alone, at that.

I very much HOPE that this is a scam, preying on people's fears. Kind of like the social media repair services advertised on MSNBC.

>he thinks hes teaching me
bro they got your dna ressonance.

As an IT guy, this won't happen.

>3-5 days
Implying they won't do it slowly but overnight
>your login screen
Impossible. My house bank would have to add and test this feature in advance.

Beside the transactions it sounds like bullshit. Yes, something like this will come but not like they outline it on their website.

>Seems there is also proof most of the ‘alt-right figures’ like Paul Joseph Watson and Tucker Carlson

huh?

Do you think the arabcattle and niggercattle which is imported into Europe and elsewhere would even remotely understand anything or care about was this means? Kek, now you know why they are being brought here, they cannot think ahead more than 5 years.

Alright. Time to be an asshole.
Stop robbing people.
Making fresh accounts to decieve people.

Attached: Screenshot_20220716-130542~2.png (720x697, 79.72K)

See