Why do zoomers worship this goblin?

Why do zoomers worship this goblin?

Attached: 18.jpg (1400x1400, 146.72K)

Says the one posting about him. Fucking retard.

he's white, entertaining and pc

He's white, he's wholesome, dude is genuinely himself on video.

Because hes a groomer.

He used to make based comments regarding trannies and autists but stopped

jews aren't White.

>entertaining

Yeah if you have 90 IQ

he donates a lot of money to charities and random people BUT he gives me an unsettling feeling, like he's extremely evil and depraved behind closed doors.
I have zero proof for this except my intuition, but I also think that being a super philanthropist is the perfect disguise for evil. I hope he's not evil but I can't shake the feeling that he is.

He grooms children into jewish money worship!

The absolute state of Any Forums

Attached: Screenshot 2022-07-16 at 18.36.01.png (2402x1510, 3.59M)

why do you

You aren't wrong. I get major sociopath vibes from him.

Not too political or controversial, just some mindless family friendly fun.
He gives a lot of stuff away to random people, viewers, other content creators, and his friends that appear in the videos frequently. People feel good seeing other people win or be given nice things.
He has high production value and knows how to title his videos and make thumbnails to reach as many people as possible, and his content is very ADHD friendly in terms of being spliced up into digestible short clips that are strung together to make the videos.
He's got the formula down to a science and is raking in an incomprehensible amount of money from his videos, sponsorships, and numerous business ventures like Mr Beast Burgers and some chocolate bars he's selling now, also merch.

>I watched him on joe rogan

CHECKED & TRUTHPILLED

in the context of discussing the effects of the manipulative and nightmarish tactics this guy and "figures" online like him use it's worth a thread. or, should it be archived in favor of another retarded tranny ukrainian thread? don't be such an anti-intellectual about this shit

this guy is 100% some sort of strange glownigger or glownigger-adjacent freak and my powerful, primal, unvaccinated intuition alone tells me he's into degenerate activity (besides the retarded excess of wealth and luxury) when i see the thumbnails (sponsored to be shown to me hmmm) and his disgusting face is right there - eyes photoshopped brighter and whiter and more colorful like some kind of pedophile hypnotist, mouth wide open as if he's going to bite and his teeth are also digitally bleached, dumb fucking background, all caps title. i've never clicked on or watched a single video out of principle but i imagine the comments section is downright retarded: pajeet comments having conversations with themselves, comments clearly from literal babies because it's all emojis and random shit text and numbers and special characters, proto-alpha zombie brain kids on hormone blockers and anti-depression meds, all mostly male and white as that is the target demographic to attack from all angles

clearly none of the money is real, i've heard people say he's doing some sort of charity about the environment and that's very likely fake, all the shit he buys or gives away is fake and rented and taken back and all the people are actors paid a pittance and probably mentally fucked with during and between shoots by him as he looks predatory and sociopathic. i could crush him of course but to these assumedly LA-bred sheep he's like the king of tricks. i bet the videos are FUCKED. downright lynchian but ADD tier editing and music and loud, retarded acting hides the way he fucks with people and treats those around him. i bet a wild man could see the demon in his eyes and the venom in his smile

sick of seeing this fuckers face in youtube thumb nails with the onions grin

They don’t bot

holy fuck i had the videos down to a tee wow

Nobody cares about that time his editor SoarTurner accused him of heinous offenses and SoarTurner got canceled and harassed and now he lives in a van for standing up to a ecelebrity.

You faggots say this about everyone you idolise.
>b-but he used to be based!

I also get this weird feeling the rare times I stumble on his videos. It all feels so fake. There's obviously something shady going on with him but I have a hard time pinpointing what exactly. Maybe it's also the fact that youtube is pushing him really really hard.

source that he's a Jew?

Just wait dude. The evidence of him raping his fans will come out soon enough.

I have nothing against this man. He brings joy and laughter to millions. But he has the most punchable face in all of recorded history.

Never watched him, but I know for sure that he is the antichrist.

Attached: 1651569706694.png (528x514, 283.7K)

Literally who

Attached: Martinez.jpg (640x640, 46.01K)

He’ll make some weird comments if you’re tune to it

I’m not a fan of him I sense evil as well

vetted, confirmed and checked

Attached: checkem.png (1097x152, 11.54K)

i cant even tell you how many of that niggers channels ive had to ask youtube to stop suggesting to me. he's like a hydra, dont swing your sword at him.

Attached: 1618878633918.jpg (1000x707, 129.75K)

for all the people calling him creepy: you'd give off the same vibes too if you had to act crazy in real life, especially around other people, and especially on camera for millions of people. none of it is normal or real. it's an act, which is by definition unnatural...

Attached: 1655436679690.jpg (929x887, 537.02K)