Saw this in a store recently. What the fuck?

Saw this in a store recently. What the fuck?

Attached: 10212494344222.jpg (1200x1200, 61.79K)

>OMG there selling vegan milk at my store, THE WORLD HAS ENDED

Fuck off

Attached: avatars-000209376301-mj0bwg-t500x500.jpg (500x500, 56.6K)

Fake milk i guess. Probably onions, but marketed differently.

*onions not onions.

You jannies are so fucking gay sometimes.

new fag is new

>>OMG there selling vegan milk at my store
It's not vegan milk because it's not milk. It's fake. What is it actually? It's inherently manipulative because they are trying to replace milk with someone that is patently and obviously not milk. Eat shit and die, you fucking phony.

>NOOOO YOU CAN’T JUST TRY TO REDUCE POINTLESS SUFFERING!!!
>COWS ARE LIBERAL I NEED THE HECKIN MOO MOO MILK IT HAS SO MUCH CALCIUM

In some places they are not allowed to call almond, oat, nut, or any s o y drink "milk" due to dairy lobbyist.

It's NOT brand milk.
NOT, for human consumption.

vegans, the least intriguing of all first-world egobaby groups. one day you will know what suffering is, and the time you spent grocery boasting will be your eternal shame

it's milk

Can someone explain why S 0 y is corrected to onions on this racist fucking forum? Legitimately from Reddit (fuck off) and I seriously don’t get it or find it funny. Out of the loop fr

HAHA newfag söyboy

onions drinks are a psyop.
there is no such thing as onions

>Water, Pea Protein, Less than 2% of: Soluble Corn Fiber, Sunflower Oil, Sugar, Pineapple Juice Concentrate, Dipotassium Phosphate, Calcium Carbonate, Acacia Gum, Gellan Gum, Salt, Monocalcium Phosphate, Natural Flavor, Cabbage Juice Concentrate, Vitamin D2, Vitamin B12.
Yeah so flavor-wise seems like its pea-milk with sugar, sunflower oil, pineapple juice, and cabbage juice mixed in. Plus whatever "natural flavor" is. The rest is thickeners and vitamin fortifications.

Because saying söy and söyboy became a meme, and we're not allowed to have fun here so they killed it with a word filter.

No idea why "onions" specifically.

My main complaint with that is that they aren't explicit about what it actually is. Plant-based "milk" could be any number of things. It can be the difference between just milk that tastes funny and manboob growing, ball-shrinking phytoestrogen cocktail "milk".

>In some places they are not allowed to call almond, oat, nut, or any s o y drink "milk" due to dairy lobbyist.
Good. Milk comes from mammals. Advertisers should be launched into the Sun on rockets, so they can't lie to use anymore.

because posters like you were getting called onions boys so much.

I eat onions all the time. I am pretty sure onions are real. I am growing some now.

I always assumed some meido ate a lot of soi and got mad at the memes

I'm sure there are ingredients on the back.
It's normal to not have all ingredients on the front unless it's a basic product like actual milk.

It was filtered to onions because at the time there were articles going around about how onions boosted testosterone.

What’s wrong with pea protein in addition to meat protein? Peas are based

I wouldn't have a problem with this stuff at all if it wasn't for the sunflower oil. Seed oils are poison

How expensive is it to make these kinds of """milk""" compared to actual milk?
To get milk all you have to do it feed and milk a cow. How many tons of oats, nuts or soi do you need to make that juice?

Normal peas are fine.
Söy contains oestrogen so it turns you a bit feminine.

Doesn't turn you very feminine though, you won't pass and you'll never be a real woman.

i don't care what you drink on ions. Ions area free source of positivity half the time. On ions, you can sprinkle tasty little quarks if you like. If you don't like it, then neck yourself.

I used to make almond "milk" and it was maybe like two handfuls of nuts in the blender (blended then take all the pulp out and drain), some vanilla, salt, and a little bit of sugar. I drink milk but I like the taste of almond milk sometimes. sue me.