It’s over

Orban is fucked.
Poland is next.

Attached: 34BE9F83-A44D-4756-A1DA-FF8B2D7F0333.jpg (1170x1845, 373.82K)

Niggers tongue my anus for free

Oh no. This Tünti will definitely defeat Orbán.

KYS

Stil loving Mi Hazanak

(Hungarian bros join their young guard, they got some good people there that will train you for what is to come)

Attached: 1653956249500.jpg (1365x2048, 405.62K)

Fuck you beat me

Muh BASED Orban

Seems like Orban hates the antichrist.
I hope the NATO forces don't take him out

>will train you for what is to come

Attached: 1646994354002.jpg (618x975, 201.9K)

Hungary is Ukrainian clay.

Attached: pls_Dont_Hurt_Me.png (750x999, 898.13K)

Can he "feel the walls closing in" ? How much longer, two weeks ?

Attached: Hungary.png (1588x582, 495.93K)

This is only possible because you are such a shitty autistic “ally”. Not sure why you’re angry at me.

Poland will have gay weddings , unlimited abortion on demand until after birth, gay pride parades, transsexual story hour for children and endless interracial propaganda JUST to get a few bombs from Uncle Sam
I can’t to see Poland destroy just because they Russia so much

says the Russian clay

You think we rule Poland nigger or what? Pis is a meme

also it's just bantz user ligten up

Unironically, Orban is much less pro-Russian than his supporters (and even the majority of his haters).

Hungary is about to get a good dose of all American freedom democracy and liberation

we are in NATO nothing will happen

it's just force of habit. everyone only recently realized Russia was all hype.

mi hazánk is controlled opposition

They will just join the winning team. The Russia-China-India-Saudi Next World Order.

Attached: Which Way.jpg (1606x1222, 752.01K)

>say non-positive things about globohomo
>(((organized protests))) start happening in the country
>soon they will become increasingly violent, eventually becoming a (((revolution))) coincidentally backed by globohomo assets
Every time.

Only a massive supermajority of barely 67% still supports him as evidenced in the parliamentary election 90 days ago, thanks to the efforts of Soros and other outside influencers. he is barely hanging on.

>Once upon a time, a little sparrow decided not to fly south for the winter.
>He was happy for a couple of weeks, in nice weather, and laughing about it. But then. a cold and hard winter snowstorm caught him in a barnyard feeding. He continued feeding, and lingered too long. But cold, wet, and almost frozen, he couldn't even fly to find shelter. So he lay in the snow, almost covered, and said, "Oh, woe is me! Why didn't I fly south? I'm going to freeze here in a pile of snow!"
>But just as he was about to give up the ghost, a passing cow came by and Shit on him. He said, "What a way to die! The worse way possible."
>But he started to get warm, and he could move his wings! As he continued to warm, he was so happy, he started chirping, and trying to flap his wings!
>Just then, a passing cat came by, and heard and saw the commotion, went over, and dug him out, and ate him!

There are 3 morals to this story:

1. Anyone that Shits on you is not necessarily your enemy.

2. Anyone who digs you out of a pile of $hit is not necessarily your friend!

3. If you are warm and happy in your pile of Shit, quit chirping about it!

If I was a comfy jew faggot in a tolerant western society I would just be happy sucking cocks and putting lotion on my monkeypox sores. i would just let the people that built everything for me to be comfy alone, and I wouldn't want to tear everything down

Maybe that's why I'm not a jew faggot

Attached: breaking America.png (1110x645, 678.3K)

Also this aside, Orban has overseen consistent economic growth since becoming PM.

Soon we will get the HungOut and Hungary will make its Russia & China alliance official

Checked for truth.

When Orban hasn’t been fucked from the point he built a stadium in his hometown of a thousand people

Attached: 7F14D6EC-4656-41FC-A4ED-F3DD701C859E.png (484x508, 112.8K)

Keep us posted.

Attached: t-two more decades!.jpg (654x660, 100.8K)