User... i-is it over?

user... i-is it over?

Attached: It'sOver.jpg (480x360, 19.77K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cyDwuwwlXcQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Who is this cutie? :3

game died back when legion, every subsequent expansion has been tranny trash

I cant imagine what the Original devs think of current blizzard.

Attached: tumblr_pt7dbpP3731sz778l_400.png (385x430, 112.44K)

I reinstalled it 3 days ago.
Holy shit they completly removed every single unique and original intro each race had, now everyone has the same starting island in which your superior is a sassy black woman and forces you to rescue her gay black son.

WHy do women ruin everything?

Attached: WoWScrnShot_071422_204733.jpg (1920x1080, 253.09K)

these graphics look worse than when i used to play back in 2016.

also they added nogs? lmao.

Attached: 1655751126706.jpg (1600x2000, 497.84K)

Does the Horde have niggers, too?

this can't be real

This is why you play classic and then stop after wrath

there must always be... a chud king

>playing as pozzed alliance

what did you think orcs and trolls were?
and goblins are kikes

Yeah because niggers are worthless

>warcraft 1
>orcs come through dark portal and just start raping azeroth like the niggers they are
>warcraft 2
>orcs continue to rape like niggers
>alliance ballers push them back and mount an offensive into Outlands by going through the dark portal and destroying it from the other side
>warcraft 3
> orcs still being niggers, trying to summon demons into azeroth on behalf of the legion

Tauren are okay though.

>they completly removed every single unique and original intro each race had, now everyone has the same starting island
What?

he's telling a half truth. you can pick between leveling up the classic way through starter zones or go through a story arc tutorial island.

Heard they ruined the forsaken (undead) who were the only real unique idea they had going for them. Every other race had an obvious tribal/regional base but man just dumpstering the one thing they didn't ape from Warhammer. Shame but I see Bliz and WoW especially as evidence that going out at your peak is an absolute necessity. I remember wishful rumors about a WoW2 or another RTS during the slow end of WotLK, crazy to see what happened instead.

They retconned a bunch of npcs into niggers in an update if I remember correctly.

What's even crazier is seeing the classic team slowly get red pilled on current wow. I'm not saying they're perfect but I think they've largely seen the cancer that is modern wow vs the idea of classic, tbc, and wotlk.

blizzard is just an absolute embarrassment nowadays.

Attached: 1644249128947.png (620x474, 436.13K)

Lich KANG

That's just the starting area for brand new players. You can do the old starting zones after completing tranny tutorial island. Game still sucks though

no comarade general, it has only just begun...
youtube.com/watch?v=cyDwuwwlXcQ

they replaced male/female with body type1/2 and also added they/them pronouns

That's in the next update no doubt. Male/female still exists for now

kek. proof? havent logged in for months, if not a year.

Attached: 1639512568912.jpg (1920x1080, 331.58K)

At least orcs and trolls are more aesthetically pleasing than niggers.

Absolute cope. Game died directly after this moment, and was becoming possed post ulduar