I said we could get married after having children

She said no, mariage first
For me mariage is anecdotal compared to having kids

It's a red flag right

Attached: separating-couple.jpg (804x350, 145.49K)

just get married and knock her up and stop being a faggot about it. as long as your white...if not cut your dick off.

I do t think you know what anecdotal means.

>It's a red flag right
No
Having kids without being married is a red flag

It means unimportant

Go back to plebbit gross jewish

if shes a virgin then marry her if not then she doesnt deserve it

/thread

No. Every culture used to have a woman marry a man before having kids. She thinks you will abandon her

Attached: The-Ascension-Gustave-Dores.jpg (1024x1593, 393.31K)

retard

No we both had many relationships before meeting each other

Except what is the point of marriage when they cant be certain they can even have children together?

Most mariages are not ended by the man christcuck

Put a ring on her and start putting White buns in her oven. Don’t be a nigger and have kids out of wedlock.

No you fucking retard it's not
Normal people get married first and then have kids, stop being a nigger

it means "not published"

exactly what i'm thinking

she said something along the lines of "I wanna get maried before you ruin my body"

I bet she's on birth control
You're such a faggot

>Except what is the point of marriage when they cant be certain they can even have children together?
Are they unvaccinated? Are they old? Does OP's dick work and the woman's period work?
If so safely assume they are fertile

>already gets into retarded arguments with his woman and what's worse losing them
Always boggles my mind how retarded most men are in relationships.

in 1980 maybe, have you seen how most mariages turns out?

Don't make gay things conservative.
Why do you need social allowance to fuck your woman?

Attached: IMG_20220715_191038_789.jpg (1080x1080, 80.81K)

fuck her ass

And most single parents are mothers. The truth is while men are scared of divorce rape women are scared of single motherhood. Marriage to her shows that you are willing to tie yourself for good and not abandon her with a baby

She values marriage, you don't.
If you're serious about having kids this is a lifelong commitment and you should commit yourself to the mother of your children. If this is what she needs to feel secure then do it, it's just a piece of paper afterall.
Don't waste money on a big wedding though, that's the poison.

>ruin my body
She’s worried that she wouldn’t be able to fuck as many people after she gives birth if she were to leave you, or you were to leave her. Really petty worry considering her priority should be taking care of her child. Either way, insecurity isn’t a good thing to base everything on.

Only marry a girl that has more than you have.

>"I wanna get maried before you ruin my body"
There you go, she thinks you are leaving. You pump and dump her, everyone else won't want your leavings, she will be forever alone.

Wait. How come you're not telling her what to do like the man you...are?

>I said we could get married after having children
She might not have bad intentions here. From her perspective she wants you to be required to not just get her pregnant and run off.

Or she's worry he will lose interest in her if she isn't beautiful. Insecurity but understandable for a woman.
Don't be an asshole and make sure to tell your pregnant wives they are pretty with their bellies.

Don't listen to faggots here. Once you get married in the west you are a slave for life where the other party is rewarded for breaking a contract. Leave the bitch if she won't agree. Get another one who does what you want. Either they agree or you leave, simple as. Imagine having such arguments when you have to deal with the stress of kids, and the bitch has her friends telling her bs constantly. Don't marry in the West user. It's a curse

Anecdote is synonymous with joke or jest, he likely meant that marriage (originaly holy matrimony) is essentially a parody if it lacks a woman becoming a mother

Just having a kid isn't enough, you have to raise them right and to do so they'll need a mother that'll be constantly there, plus with marriage you share a divine bond and you have the security of pumping out more kids

Do not get married you suicidal retard.

> t. cuck

100% this.

Why the fuck are you even considering having children with a woman you aren't already sure you want to marry? Get your shit together, m8.

Compromise. She gets pregnant, you get married.

>Anecdote is synonymous with joke or jest
no it isnt