Thanks a lot, Conservatives

Your anti-mask rhetoric, anti-lockdown rhetoric, anti-social distancing rhetoric, anti-slow the spread rhetoric, vaccine hesitancy rhetoric and anti-science rhetoric is what led us for COVID-19 to be a forever pandemic.

I hope you guys are happy.

Attached: 1590361582037.jpg (2048x1536, 328.69K)

Other urls found in this thread:

skirsch.com/covid/All.pdf
pdfhost.io/v/QF4HXs2F4_COVID_Vaccine_Hesitancy_v3_0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It’s not my fault the vaccines don’t do anything lmao

The vaccines only work when you’re vaccinated.

Follow the Science, chud.

we have more deaths post-vaccines than before

Attached: Finland covid corona vaccine deaths 2022.jpg (601x361, 52.17K)

Because there’s no more lockdowns, masking and social distancing. Duh!

what virus? only jabbies are getting sick and dying.

Everyone's gonna get sick all the sudden cause you didn't wear your masks goys!

Attached: joobubble.jpg (125x96, 2.43K)

>Duh
So hurting and killing grandmas is OK when inflation threatens to be I double digits?

We really need to start institutionalizing the left.

>only jabbies are getting sick and dying.
This seems to be the case from my anecdotal observations, any data on this for the population level?

Your post claims that you have read up and know better, which is in fact false. Parroting what see and hear on social media and the corporate news doesn't make you a good person. Rather, it makes you a follower that needs others to tell you how to live your life. If you're going to be all high and mighty, you should read the books in picrel about virology and vaccines.

Attached: 1633208222379.png (1036x1476, 1.33M)

Get the Clot Shot Goyim, so the vaxxed ppl don't get the Covid!

The rich caused this. The only solution is to drown the streets in their blood

why don't the vaccines work?

Libtards want to keep destroying the planet over a cold that has a 99+% survival rate. How original

Attached: facemasksocean-702x363.jpg (702x363, 59.31K)

>data
any published data will be fucked . i luckily don't know any jabbies that have died, but all the 2, 3, and 4 jab fuckers i know have gotten sick. some repeatedly have gotten since sept 2021 or so.

Covid measures causing inflation and supply chain issues is a right wing conspiracy theory.
It’s also all Putin’s fault

None of those policies work in stopping covid and there is no study to prove it.
Vaccines don’t work, masks don’t work, and lockdowns hurt everyone financially, mentally and physically.
England just came out with a study proving 94% of all covid deaths in the country are now vaxxed people and sweden just came out with the study proving it changes your dna.

Attached: 4611D0FB-30BA-4FD8-8182-0A58D90BC273.jpg (498x347, 82.98K)

>why don't the vaccines work
lol, who said they aren't "working?"

Attached: gg1.png (659x124, 201.42K)

>right wing conspiracy theory.
>It’s also all Putin’s fault
Silly me, I thought it had to do with printing money on unprecedented scales, increasing the money supply. Thanks for enlightening me, I would want to be associated with any right-wing wrong think.

Nonsense, we are just two more weeks from returning to normality

Kys commie shill

Same here, but I am aware of my own sampling bias and hence refrain from judgment on this particular issue.

op is a vaxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxie faggot

lol, imagine taking some experimental science juice for basically NO reason. only something BAD can happen if you get/got jabbed.

Attached: rrvsar.png (634x671, 159.46K)

roflmfao. Does the covid Kool-aid taste different on the weekends. How long have you been a useless fucking imbecile?
You do realize that if there's women in your life and they know you're that stupid they're taking dick in their ass so have you checked the size of your wife's pooper hole? She stretched?

Attached: signal-2022-06-17-12-59-16-534.gif (271x200, 745.3K)

Your welcome, keep living in perpetual fear without rationalizing anything, cattle.

Still not taking the vaxx

Attached: 99453508_p1.png (952x1300, 1.35M)

It's always been part of the script for it to last forever. Unless you plan on killing all the wild animals how dare you.

Attached: thescript.png (666x420, 85.3K)

>The vaccines only work when you’re vaccinated.
>Follow the Science, chud.
Vaxxie, vaxxie, so obsessed,
Wore your mask and took your tests.
Still got COVID, every strain,
Spike proteins inside your brain.

Short of breath at 24,
"Dr. Fauci, gimmie more!"
Proteins tangle and misfold,
Amyloidosis taking hold.

Swollen heart at 25,
"Thank Moderna I'm alive!"
There's no cure for microclot,
Getting worse with every shot.

Heart attack at 26,
Prayed to Pfizer for a fix.
Vaxxie, vaxxie, death is lurking,
Doctor says, "that means it's working."

Died of SADS at 27,
All good vaxxies go to heaven.
Obituary headline noted:
"Anti-Vaxxer Dies of COVID."

His family is quite upset,
But they're alive, at least on net.
And, they say, "it's for the better,"
Without the vax "he would be deader."

Based on the following presentation, a California school board voted 3:1 in favor of rescinding vaccine mandates:

skirsch.com/covid/All.pdf

Read the real science why a leaky vax accelerates new viral mutants, original antigenic sin (OAS), antibody dependent enhancement (ADE), antibiotic resistance, cytokine storms and more...

pdfhost.io/v/QF4HXs2F4_COVID_Vaccine_Hesitancy_v3_0

Remind me never to eat anything you make

you still maintain proper hygiene faggot.

Faggot

Attached: 1657978877962.jpg (556x974, 209.61K)

Nothing changes for us. Keep it locked down forever see if I give a shit.

Gotten it twice now. Once in March one current. I don't take flu vaccines.

The first time was a six hour fever and headache, this time it's a mild chest cold. IT's the weakest cold in existence and if you're dying from it, it's because any cold would've killed your especially fat but possibly ancient ass.