OH CAN YOU SEE

OH CAN YOU SEE

Attached: Screenshot 2022-07-16 214119.jpg (441x426, 54.85K)

Other urls found in this thread:

iqfy.com/early-signs-of-radicalization-extremism/
educateagainsthate.com/
splcenter.org/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

INB4 this thread is filled with various racist and transphobic images veiled as "humor."

I want to extend a warning to any susceptible young viewers who haven't fallen down the alt-right pipeline yet.

Please leave this website they are trying to radicalize you by pretending their hatred is just silly memes and jokes and "juju bongos"

But this hatred has real life effects on vulnerable communities (i.e. BIPOC and LGBTQ2A+ folx), so please seek help to deradicalize and learn to stop the hate. Together we can prevent another Buffalo.

Use these resources
>Your child, a far-right extremist? 11 early radicalization signs
iqfy.com/early-signs-of-radicalization-extremism/
> Educate Against Hate
educateagainsthate.com/
>Southern Poverty Law Center
splcenter.org/
>FBI Submit a Tip
1-800-CALLFBI

Honestly wtf is going on and which generation is responsible for this?

KYS NIGGER

Joe Biden's America is totally fucked

Democrats are straight up demons.

ermmm actually this has been debunked

god dammit NO

trannies are mentally ill freaks and they know this deep down inside no matter what they tell themselves and no matter what delusion they have constructed and this is why they kill themselves.

A highly decorated military official and one of the youngest assistant secretaries of the DOE, what have you done with your lives? Be anonymously racist on the internet because you have small penises?

Attached: opr_hmngbrd_2233430611.png (888x1410, 336.74K)

I hate globohomo so much its unreal

Di you ratfaced shills lose the last bit of brain you ever had? This is exactly what lets newfags realize how immoral, deceitful and evil your kind is.

Keep on. Everyone who wants to find out the truth will. Most are too scared but those who go down the rabbit hole will figure out pretty fast that you animals are the cause for worlds suffering.

Attached: carlo-conti.jpg (1200x1800, 131.92K)

Great activism lad( fag), too bad it's all for nothing

Attached: 1641543765396.jpg (1000x780, 133.72K)

That's Matt Damon.

what are their qualifications besides being gay freaks?

Qualifications ?

>Honestly wtf is going
Jews, late stage deracination of society
>Which generation is responsible for this?
Every single one

man i'd love to show the founding fathers this picture and see their reactions. i dont even think seeing a nigger president would disgust them as much as this

>A highly decorated military official
That dude has never been on a single tour. He's just a political lobbyist.

Stop being such a sacless bootlicker.

KILL YOURSELF NIGGER FAGGOT.

I'd show this to Abe Lincoln, I'm sure he'd gas himself

Attached: family-nature-5472435.jpg (957x1300, 223.51K)

yes?

Why didn't Joe take his Troon gang to Saudi Arabia?

Rarely do I read posts as insane as this

Attached: 1646482616861.jpg (976x850, 105.27K)

There is something so evil about this, it really hurts.

A casual look through your past contributions to discussions on this site (you've never written anything of technical merit, or anything longer than two sentences) is enough for me to be confident you don't share an understanding of the real value most of us find in it (deep, thoughtful, expansive discussions). I don't think this is the right community for you if you can't connect the dots on how discussion on alternative resources for building tranny-hating intuition are relevant in a post about a resource for building tranny-hating intuition.
I'd considered not responding to you as I don't think you put much thoughtful consideration into your reply, and don't want to encourage low effort posters to feel this is a place where their lack of thoughtful contributions warrant response, but I think it is important to point out continual bad faith (low quality/depth of communication) posters in this forum to others as they're sometimes hard to spot, and it is an ongoing problem.

Attached: file.png (844x1022, 344.53K)

And people are under the illusion that this shit starts in Canada. It's always the USA, EVERY SINGLE TIME.

I love how we have to pretend like Sam Brinton isn't a sexual deviant and everyone will be shocked when he eventually gets busted molestating children because the writing wasn't on the wall.

Clown world

At least put the full one.

Attached: 1657930398898.jpg (678x848, 127.33K)

Bald cross dressing faggot has dual masters in nuclear engineering and technology policy from MIT. I'd say he is likely top 5 high level political appointees in US in last three decades for his job with least corrupting connections to industry he is dealing with, he isn't industry insider planted to regulate industry that is paying him far more than his official government job. The normal US industry regulator that is usually a fox guarding hen house. He is in charge of nuclear waste for office of nuclear energy of department of energy.

Sticky maple syrup hands typed this

>auto-correct changed molesting to "molestating".

What the fuck?!?

This place really needs an edit feature

the non-binary bald creature is actually highly qualified for he/she/its position. too bad its a freak

Hör uf

>A highly decorated military official
Where is the medal for cutting off your penis?

>I want to extend a warning to any susceptible young viewers who haven't fallen down the alt-right pipeline yet.
>Please leave this website they are trying to radicalize you by pretending their hatred is just silly memes and jokes and "juju bongos"
They may be funny, but we never said they were jokes, faggot.

Attached: IMG-20220716-WA0000.jpg (250x259, 15.1K)

Dude, brinton already defended underage prostitution in the past. He is a child abuser and most probably also murderer. Don't know how fucking gullible one must be to defend this pedo.

>Jews and niggers are animal humans
>Jews, niggers
>human

Attached: 1638101844861.jpg (999x856, 147.02K)