Thank you boomers

Attached: When are you moving out.png (1242x846, 278.47K)

Other urls found in this thread:

rfnarchive.org/
wtfhappenedin1971.com/
youtu.be/R46zJYUbMdE
youtu.be/iGLJbV5tpg8
youtube.com/watch?v=oYe7DDo0mo4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I'll move out when you move up.

You're welcome you demoralizing kike.
Xaa88

apropos

22 Years old.
Mum has told me i can live here as long as i want.
Feels good.
Not going to make enough money to be interesting to women anytime soon anyway.
Might as well live at home then.

When I'm 40 and have more money saved

thinking about taking the sailboat pill

>Currently 40
>Finally have enough money saved to start a senpai
>All women have 2 basketball kids, are used up roasties or are happily married
>no mid 20's single daycare workers in sight

Don't fall for it user. It's a trap to take your ethics out of the world. Take out a bunch of loans if you have to, but nail down a looker with kids and loans in both your names. Be a good father, buy land you can farm and let her have a nice she shed for tea to gloat in front of her used up roastie cat aunt friends.

>demand kids move out at 18
>kids move out
>send 8000+ neurotic texts a month whining about how you miss your kids, to your kids
That's boomers for ya

Attached: 1613572873537.jpg (810x539, 58.32K)

rfnarchive.org/
wtfhappenedin1971.com/
We are living under a debt based fiat monetary system. Debt based fiat monetary systems have been used thousands of times throughout history and always ended in collapse, every single time without exception. We are living under a type of monetary system that has a 100% flawless record of ending in collapse. Zero chance they can say they never saw it coming so they needed to engineer a reason for the collapse to occur..enter covid and trillions in new debt printing. Post reset we will be living under a type of monetary system that will be backed by something other than a promise to pay and there is zero chance it will keep 8 billion people on their current standard of living....enter the vax. Watch the silver market very closely! Oh and one last thing, fiat systems have an avg lifespan of around 30 to 40 years then they die, we went fiat in 1971.
Whites make up less than 10% of the global population. That’s including some hispanics and baltic niggers. If tony stark succeeds, we will leave this slave planet behind. Currently what you call the (jews) are going full frontal charge on china and Japan. I wish as one man that I could go back and warn certain people, but that’s neither a possibility nor something I should dwell on. It’s why I embrace accelerationism. Asha Logos is a good start if your new. youtu.be/R46zJYUbMdE [Open]
Also behold a pale horse youtu.be/iGLJbV5tpg8 [Open]
I hate this world I live in. Most do t even look up at the stars at night. Many can’t because they live in cities where you can’t see what’s out there. We forget how small we are in the scheme of things. If you’re a hard core conservative, or a liberal, I’d say do some self reflection. We all all controlled by debt money. When you learn who actually controls that power, you will unknowingly be red pilled. Good luck. They used to say “you’re here forever,” but this place is being over run.

Attached: A0D91F7C-443B-409B-814A-ADA5C8A5DCD2.jpg (828x413, 207.5K)

Dad you're not a real woman.

KEK

I'm 34 and my dad recently told me the same. In fact he said he wants me to stay, because I think he likes the company. My mum is a cunt but I don't care what she thinks.

>Not going to make enough money to be interesting to women anytime soon anyway.
based blackpilled kraut

America is a hopeless shithole.

Fuck yea man!! I think the same way! Fuck landlords. Harbor kikes are bearable

youtube.com/watch?v=oYe7DDo0mo4

Attached: iuviuv.png (868x751, 54.57K)

im going for a sailboat

Attached: Screenshot.png (636x600, 577.57K)

Im a medically trained neet and i can stay at home without working as long as i take care of them when they get really old so they dont have to live in a old folks home with nigger attendants

She's a beauty! Good luck and God bless your endeavor fren!

Attached: The Fren Dream.jpg (1196x752, 91.5K)

You mean Biden? Lol.