NASCAR Driver Stabbed in California By Hobo

The homeless stabber was out on bail for having stabbed another man at the same gas station earlier.

Attached: Screenshot_20220716-123524_Chrome.jpg (1080x1333, 322.12K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wmLbhgGM_Cw
espn.com/racing/nascar/cup/story/_/id/12161197/kurt-busch-says-ex-girlfriend-patricia-driscoll-was-trained-assassin
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11020379/NASCAR-icon-Bobby-East-37-MURDERED-California.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

#Biden'sAmerica
youtube.com/watch?v=wmLbhgGM_Cw

Attached: TypicalNYCday.webm (1162x720, 2.64M)

Everyone deserves an 11th chance.

I hate wiggers, they get the rope too

>There was no nationwide violence with Drumpf at the helm.

Attached: CNN_Mostly_Peaceful_Protests_Banner.jpg (1280x720, 96.02K)

This happened last week and their reporting it now. The state of America.
Americans just don't care anymore, it will be to late before any americans can do something because of the government system

If I was the police chief I would just put in a policy to arrest anyone with a face tattoo.

It doesn't matter who is in charge, the lawlessness Obama promoted has collapsed the USA in 2009.

bUt tHJAtS diScRimInAtiOn REEEEEEEEEEEEE

>nascar driver
And nothing of value was lost

Based, hope they let him lose to clean the streets again, nascar is the niggers of sports

Attached: download.jpg (259x194, 10.37K)

That violence was BECAUSE the Democrats wanted Trump out of office
They didn't care how many people they killed, small businesses they destroyed or lives they ruined

What was the man's back ground and why was he out on the streets killing people ? They just caught a man who killed 6 people years ago. Go figure there are serial killers walking free.

Can we just start arresting people with face tattoos on site?

He had dibs on the car

remember this?
espn.com/racing/nascar/cup/story/_/id/12161197/kurt-busch-says-ex-girlfriend-patricia-driscoll-was-trained-assassin

That’s profiling, you’ll get in trouble if the subject is black.

dibs looks like he has downs. tattoo everything looks like low iq as well.

Good. More white on white crimes please.

The USA is in Pearl,

This is what happens when you are not alllowed to properly take out the trash from society. You get good people killed for no reason.

It’s a large number of innocent people who become the victims of this.

Update: Wigger dead
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11020379/NASCAR-icon-Bobby-East-37-MURDERED-California.html

he relaxed, never fucking relax, always be ready to kill or be killed, simple as

Attached: obrez.gif (350x224, 1.99M)

Sounds like the suspect made a fast getaway

Attached: 1.jpg (600x600, 34.54K)

Says the person leeching off of white people like an ungrateful parasite

Attached: nascar.jpg (598x483, 60.6K)

>NASCARSTARSLAIN

nothing belongs to you, dumb ugly cracker

sucks to live this way but its more safe. globohomo is an eternal warzone.

Out for a good night with another couple, on our way back and we stop for gas and my friend hops out to fill up. 3 Niggers walk up to the gas booth looking around all niggery while one tries to convince the attendant to give them free shit, the women were of course oblivious. I hopped out to "have a smoke" and we made sure they saw the knives on our belts while looking not friendly.

They left and our wives made fun of us for being racist and paranoid.

The next day heard a group of people up the street were assaulted and stabbed, one died. Got to see the footage, sure enough it was the same niggers from the gas station.

Attached: 684px-Japanese_tourist_in_africa.jpg (684x599, 74.09K)