AT MY SISTER'S KIDS PARTY AND ABOUT TO DROP REDPILLS

Just showed up half buzzed still sitting in the truck. She explicitly told me not to bring up politics or racism but I'm fucking wired right now. The
birthday party is almost over but more people are coming later just to drink and party. Alreadh see some yuppie fuck walk in like he's tough.
Revealing my power level today. I'm tried of sitting on the sideline

Attached: 1654781502674.gif (538x648, 2.97M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mR9J5-4Nq6U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Im starting on vodka. There are two niggers here guys what the fuck

>bragging on a anime basket weaving forum about ruining his families get together.
Let me guess user, everyone else is the problem right?

Attached: im your dad.jpg (640x480, 48.04K)

keep us updated

Attached: 34534535345.jpg (381x362, 54.74K)

Attached: 1628574773494.jpg (680x510, 35.19K)

I'm the fucking danger right now. I don't give a fuck I'm tired of them talking about faggy covid. It's a fake virues and it's not even exist

My favorite thing in these social situations is to start ranting about how easy it was to see through the lies of big pharma and refuse the experimental gene therapy. And start looking really fucking surprised that there are people gullible enough to have actually done it to themselves.

i get trying to cause change but how does bullying ur sister help with that?
ds9 = best startrek

Attached: 68733242_10157531231947640_8802080077769605120_n.jpg (687x506, 72.52K)

Finishing this beer then getting out. I think it's in the backyard. The niggers are smoking cigarettes out in the driveway they waved at me but I gave them a look and turned my head. I got David Allan COE blaring out the windows.

Just leave they already know or they’re retarded. Hand out Twix bars and tell them they’re all great people. Then never talk to them again.

Gul Dukat did nothing wrong.

Attached: 1629055331602.jpg (723x399, 37.22K)

I brought my honey jack whiskey

>he lets his kids go where niggers are

I can tell your from the Midwest.

Getting out now. Time to tear t this shit up

Pretty sad that probably the only family left that puts up with your toxic autistic delusions invited you to something, and now you’re going to spite her just to be a drunk widdle babby bitch. She won’t make the same mistake / compassion again. Enjoy dying unloved and alone with your red(dit)pills, loser.

STREAM IT I WILL SUB AND DONATE

Attached: 1586580303777s.jpg (125x100, 2.04K)

It's the kid's day, you massive faggot. Don't make a scene and ruin their party.

be naked for your finale

>that meme
>"haha i'm so outlandish and stupid and everyone thinks i'm an idiot lmao i'm so based"

No screw you. Do it do it do it.

>own the niggers by acting like a nigger
I don't believe you've thought this through, sir.

Attached: monkahmm-emote.png (300x300, 23.71K)

It's done at 3 you fake arrogant nigger. All the people are coming now

Post a pic or it's a larp

I tried to tell him this too.
With things close to home family is more important that politics. It's really stupid to ruin it over this shit. Just argue with randoms online or something.

Attached: 70118073_10162383374275083_1153399865179373568_n.jpg (720x470, 31.87K)

>She explicitly told me not to bring up politics or racism
The is what pisses me off. They know what kind of shit I'm going to say. Stop inviting me places.
Also, what gets me is when SOMEONE ELSE brings it up after I've kept my mouth shut the whole time.

You need to be over 18 to post here, go back

go and give them hell user
godspeed

You have to go back

You're my brother. I just made a comment about Biden falling off his bike. I got my cousin all wound uo

God speed! 3 dollar margaritas removes my filter and im no longer allowed at chilis

Yeah I'm sure the kid will delineate in his mind that after 3 is no longer his birthday, and his alcoholic uncle yelling about niggers won't ruin the memory of the day.

Kill yourself. No, really. If you want to make a scene, slit your fucking wrists in front of everyone. At least it will benefit your family in the long run.

Okay yeah go the fuck back faggot

>Let me guess user, everyone else is the problem right?
youtube.com/watch?v=mR9J5-4Nq6U

oh fuck off little kikegoblin, let him enjoy it. If family gets pissy and cuts off ties, they weren't worth the effort of pretending to agree with them in the first place

Show her hunter pic with child prostitutes

Go back to r/completepussyfaggot

>Wanting strong family units makes you a kike

This board is such a fucking joke now. It's been completely overrun by retarded solipsists.

I miss him

>Wanting strong family units makes you a kike
No, having family members that are already kiked and a lost cause is fucking worthless. They will toss you to the fucking wolves.
Redpill your fucking family, ESPECIALLY your sisters. If they reject it completely, they're not worth your fucking time, faggot.

Fucking kill yourself you worthless cunt. Any Forums is a shitpost board and you're a sucker to let it affect you irl that you have to ruin a kids birthday party. Fucking hell your family must hate you

>be child
>having birthday party
>uncle drives up in his dodge dart blasting david allen coe
>clock strikes 3
>drunk uncle gets out and starts yelling about niggers and kikes
>mom looks like she's about to cry
>"no Justin not again we fucking talked about this"
>birthday party turns into huge fight and my drunk uncle gets back in his car stained with whiskey and vodka screaming that the god damn niggers and kike subversives shot the country to hell and to enjoy the collapsev
>drives away leaving my party in ruins and family in tears
>mfw

Attached: FDbQ1LkWEAAgCns.jpg (748x698, 35.73K)

First of all fix yourself. If you drink Mike's hard lemonade you're gay as shit.

>racist statistics
Statistics can't be racist ever.

Don't forget the steak

Attached: 1657735353689.jpg (1080x817, 144.26K)

This is the best thread rn

9 of them too. thats almost 500 grams of sugar not counting the alcohol sugar, just the pure corn syrup.
...yea real badass

Attached: 67474587_2387352674882633_6765430092362416128_n.jpg (632x960, 213.46K)