The "Caramel Ribbon Crunch Frappuccino" in the room

How bad are things when woke companies start to "see"?
“Starbucks is a window into America, we have stores in every community, and we are facing things which the stores were not built for. . . . We’re listening to our people and closing stores, and this is just the beginning. There are going to be many more,”
nationalreview.com/news/starbucks-ceo-progressive-cities-have-abdicated-their-responsibility-in-fighting-crime/

Attached: jpg.jpg (810x630, 95.21K)

They were more than happy to finance deadly riots. But once their own profits and homes became endangered, that's when they started saying "Yeah we need police to do their jobs again".

Too bad his company has been supporting and funding this stupid bullshit.

They closed 300 stores in Canada in 2020. The one that's been in my small town as long as I've been alive has been empty for almost 30 months now.

The ripples of the pond warn of the creature beneath

they need to balance the fine line of woke customers feelings and corporate greed.

It’s because Starbucks is unionizing.

T. Multimillionaire commodity trader

lie for the retarded normies

lie for the retarded gambling normies

they just arent doing so well anymore and are trying to get ahead of the story by claiming the reason is really for something else ie crime, unions, etc

its never there fault you see, its always someone elses fault

>their own profits
it was never about money, dumb nigger. no company makes more money from pushing racemixing. it's purely demoralization and a show of force

Attached: 1657997177830.webm (960x540, 2.91M)

their*

This faggot was on the front lines screaming about white privilege and having employees do forced diversity training. fuck this clown

>be starbucks ceo
>make a ton of money selling coffee to gay people and femoids
>get a starbucks on every street corner on the nation
>turn based
>have all of this property and funding
>turn each location into an HQ for nigger hunting
I'm trusting the plan bros

>There are going to be many more
will they be able to shutter more locations due to unionizing without looking suspect to their educated base?

The White-liberal population is declining because they murder their babies and sterilize themselves.

>unions are leftist
>forming a union will get a leftist corporation to adopt far right politics

What the fuck is even going on here

Attached: 1600304069416.jpg (828x720, 43.13K)

>brings up a completely unrelated topic that has no bearing on what I posted
>calls me a "dumb nigger" for not agreeing without even knowing what my position is on the new topic
Gay ass churro chomping spic

Burgers?

Faggots have no future and there is only so much you can do with poor niggers. Their female base is mostly pro-police state so they can get rid of their enemies with rape charges.

The price/quality for their coffee is shit so if the average normie wants a cup of goydiarrhea they just go to Tim Hortons instead. Anyone who cares about coffee quality or indie types who are pro fair trade avoid them like the plague they are.

Burgers?

fpbp but there's a lot of good posts today.
These shitbirds were more than willing to allow everything else around them to burn, to punish their white employees with special white guilt programs, every dollar of which went to encourage these antiwhite zealots even more, every dollar given to them is hundreds of dollars that we must all work to repair later.
But now that it's working against their bottom line, they complain.

I'm just surprised the CEO managed to do this without blaming whitey honestly.

Starbucks will become /ourguys/ now. We should meet at Starbucks for pro-White frappucinos

Nigger, did you just hotlink to national review? How about you kill yourself boomer ziocuck.

Dude probably wants to run for president again, he honestly isnt that bad compared to the average politician

They really don't. They could tell the woke zombies to go fuck themselves and be just as successful as franchises like chick fil a and in and out show. It's not about money though.

>woke customers feelings
>the woke customer: pic related

Attached: 1647889943337.png (720x377, 228.37K)