Welcome to the first annual Reverse Hermain Cain Awards nomination ceremony!

In this thread, you will be presented with several unbelievable stories. These people are just regular heroes, pushing their communities to get cov8d-vaccinated, but accidentally killing themselves in the process. The majority of these folks are frequents of the Hermain Cain awards community, and this is the first ceremony of many, that will be used to track and dispute our contenders. Their user ID'S and vax status are captured here, and I will personally be checking on each and every one of them over time to make sure they die from their clot shot. This is not a race, but the first users to drop out of existence will be the first to be awarded.

Who will be the winner?! Screencap one of 3, if these suck let me know so I can reformat.

Attached: JointPics_20220716_142312.jpg (914x1143, 288.25K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/HermanCainAward/comments/vzrudx/comment/igf5rr9/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Pic 2 of 3, will post third as a bump after first comment.

Attached: JointPics_20220716_142525.jpg (1033x1012, 290.72K)

Not your personal army.

Bump

Nobody is asking you to do anything except make fun of vaxxtards here :)

Attached: Screenshot_20220710-081139_Brave.jpg (1080x652, 140.86K)

And nobody cares about reddit. The end.

It's fun to watch them die. Thanks for bumping my thread, nigger! You can go back to your tranny seethe threads now

Attached: JointPics_20220716_142609.jpg (1104x948, 249.19K)

how are you able to say this to them without getting banned? and was the "...and being a nigger" part inspect-elemented in?

I just make new accounts all the time, and I'm probably shadow banned. Here's a link to the shitpost though
reddit.com/r/HermanCainAward/comments/vzrudx/comment/igf5rr9/

yeah, you are shadowbanned. says That Comment Is Missing for me

Typical. They still see me in their emails when I tag them though, that's why I do it. They love to hate me

Attached: Screenshot_20220716-140809_Brave.jpg (1080x1595, 298.45K)

Bump you magnificent bastard

Thank you! There will be lots more to come these are just from the last few weeks, and there's probably hundreds of people posting like this that don't see the irony. This fall will be glorious for purebloods, buy stock in grave plots gents

>knows hes shadow banned
>still doing it for free
Cringe and no life pilled.
Try yelling at a cloud next time

I'm satisfied knowing vaxxies are dying, but also I get to work from home and do it while I'm killing time, so I actually get paid to do it. What's your excuse?

Attached: Screenshot_20220707-101821_Gallery.jpg (1080x1218, 202.17K)

Cringe, stop posting fucking Reddit here. Unironically go back and stay there

Would it be acceptable if I put it in a twitter cap? Get fucked nigger, thanks for bumping my thread

very funny user, have you gotten any responses from them?

I weep at the loss of my fellow man

Just general kvetching, the account rarely stays open long enough to harass more than a few people personally. I usually just do copy-paste shit and tag them, and repost the same comment and tag a bunch of times in a row. They get the alerts at the very least, and I know some people see my messages before I get banned, because they talk about the copy-paste troll a lot :)

Vitriolic*. Either a typo or you are spic zoomer

Yeah I'm kinda tarded

Stick with Reverse Herman Cain awards because the worst of the vaxxies know what it means, but would really prefer the Lutchmedial awards as name after one of the all time best death by jabbers. In addition to his own loathsome comments, he had a whole collection of politically correct white women singing backups for him.