How you know this board glows

why are bot threads not removed:

Attached: 1657995394359.png (1327x925, 398.98K)

I notice faggot reddit jannies are quick to shoah real topics like churches rebuking Israel and how an asymmetric insurgency really is hard to beat (its literally in the US Army's book)

>be me
>make 50 jannie applications
>never touch the broom
I saved 4channel and yall complain

Summer is hot. Water is wet. Any Forums is a honeypot and you shall commit a murder.

This. They delete threads in the middle of discussion and it pisses me off because I can’t even lurk properly anymore.

Water is not wet. It’s what water touches is wet.

There are hundred of these spam threads that I have saved. They died down for about 2 days after the new capcha but they are back in full force now. Professional shills started altering the MD5 after each post so you can't trace how many times they posted, but you can still search by phrases and subjects most of the time

Attached: 325324523452.png (1198x854, 320.27K)

Nothing worse than refreshing a thread and you get a 404
I fucking hate jannies

These summer jannnies are very liberal on the delete button

Riddle me this, it does it for free, and acts like a tranny, it deletes my posts, it's a...

There's so much fucking spam on this board, it's gotta be like 70% of all posts. You can't search anything on 4plebs without getting 1000 of the same mundane, meaningless comment - and you wonder how you've never even noticed this comment before.

They have bots that post old thread and other bots that reply to them with generic bullshit to ensure garbage threads stay up.

>why are bot threads not removed
your picture is pretty clear, they die with no replies anyways
just like this one

>the truth hurts my pepee
you are pathetic OP

I AM PENISING EVERYONE IN THE OTHER THREAD

>they die with no replies anyways
Hardly. The global warming spam thread regularly gets to bump limit, and the one up right now has 86 replies and no sign of slowing down despite many people calling it out as a spam thread. 62 unique IPs posted in that thread

Jannies are behind this shit. There was an Israeli flag who posted here saying he was a jannie and that companies email the official Any Forums advertising email with topics they want spammed and jannies get paid in crypto to let them spam. He said Mike Enoch paid like $600 a month to have the same thread spammed everyday.

He showed this webm of his script posting threads and bypassing the old captcha. He posted another webm showing his folder of 1000's of different threads and pictures he spams but i didn't save that one. Within 2 minutes the thread 404'd and anyone who posted the webm or screenshots of his post kept getting banned and 404'd. The next morning there was an opening for a new jannie.

Attached: JANNY SCRIPT.webm (1280x720, 2.53M)

Sometimes there are bots that keep these threads bumped with generic comments.

Their function is to numb you to their presence, and numb you to threads like them, therefore forcefully shifting your attention towards whatever next narrative beat they want to shill into your active conscious.

Attached: Greta spazz.webm (1280x720, 1.93M)

It's called trolling. Fix your autism.

It's equal part bots and fed operated raid servers, both of which blindly follow the same content patterns.

How many of these posts do you think are bots?

Attached: b.jpg (1263x7852, 2.51M)

Yeah, sometimes it is pretty obvious too, but then you will get some random dumbass that comes in and has to respond to every post because he isn't intelligent enough to see that they are clearly intended to bump the thread.

The good news is that they are having to work harder to keep the threads alive. Similar to many of them have had to get an application to change the MD5 after every post, anything we can do to make their lives difficult is a win.